April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Cassidy - you are doing the next group right? Have you thought of a group name yet?? Maybe in May??

I've been still so frazzled I forgot to squee over the cute, cute kittens! And cats are my favorite! IA, with the others, it's great that you are rescuing and rehabing them, Cassidy! :thumbup:

---

Good luck with the diets/meal plans, Julie and Nichole! And thanks for the support! :hugs:

Thanks for the support, Rachel! :hugs: Glad your wrist is feeling better!

Nichole-The nutritionist said it's a myth about not eating before bed. Bc I have a slow metabolism (the slowest one), we have to find ways to speed it up. Eating protein makes your body work harder bc it's harder to break down. Eating protein before bed will keep your body working while you are sleeping. She has me drinking an EAS protein shake an hour before I go to bed.

I'm so bad at drinking fluids! I never get enough and I rarely pee bc of it lol We've gotten in a bad habit of eating out, so just stopping that should help!

That's a good idea to put something up to help motivate you. A friend of mine started this smokin hot mama thing. She started running and has lost like 15-20 lbs, she's super skinny and petite. She puts sticky notes with different goals on one side of her bathroom mirror. When she meets the goal, it moves to the other side of the mirror. That way she can see what she's accomplished and what she still wants to accomplish. I think that's what I'm going to do. We are also going to take before pics this weekend. I think that's a good idea to add clothes you want to wear too. I think I'll do that as well. That's one of my biggest motivators! I used to wear DW's clothes bc they were big on me. Eventually it got to where they fit me, now some of them are getting tight on me!!! I just feel so gross all day! I'm ready to have energy and feel good about myself again.

Finally went to the gym - ran 3 miles....then worked my legs and arms....ahhhh AND I went tanning...

Julie - have you thought of trying Mio? I think its got next to nothing for calories and it's pretty tasty

Yeah I've tried it. I like mio and crystal light. The problem is I don't drink, I just don't even think about it. It's not even about water necessarily, just drinking in general. I have to remind myself or make myself drink throughout the day. I have to use a bottle with ounces on it and set a goal of how many I will have that day. I may have to set a buzzer that goes off every so often to remind me to take a drink! lol

Yeah i'm doing the next group!!!! I don't know what to call it! I'm not as clever as you, Rachel. Lol! I was thinking something like 'May-be the month for our BFPs!' but i think it sounds weird :/ lmao.

I'm SO BAD with drinking.. anything! I think my body is accustomed to being constantly dehydrated lol. I've been drinking 3 cups of fertilitea a day (1.5 in the morning and 1.5 at night). And i'm trying to remind myself to drink more water. I'm ready for AF to come and to begin this next cycle! It was nice having a break, but i'm ready to make my baby! lol

Ashlee- did you start drinking the tea as soon as you got it? I started drinking mine the day I got it and now i'm wondering if maybe it will mess with AF since I started it mid-cycle? I'm trying to google about whether you can start it mid-cycle or if you need to wait until CD1 but I can't find much about it.

Oooooo nevermind I just found on the website it says there's no need to wait until any particular day in your cycle to start. So yay!

Cassidy-I think that's cute! Here are some more ideas... "May-be we'll all get bfps" lol "May-be baby?" "May-be it's our month" "May-be the month for bfps"

I think it takes a little while for the tea to work, so you should be good starting now, in fact it may be better that way!

Omg I love May-be baby!!! I'm totally stealing that if you don't mind!!! Lol

Lol of course not! Or even "We're having a baby...May-be" "We May be making a baby" Ok, that's all I got lol

I love may-be baby! so cute.

I am horrid at drinking water too. I have to constantly remind myself to drink water. I wake up super thirsty in the middle of the night though!

Still waiting to O over here. No change in the OPK's, but it is still a bit early.

May-be Baby is too cute! Definitely think that should be the name for the next thread.

I was doing really great at drinking a lot of water while TTC, but the last 2 days it seems like I haven't been drinking quite as much. I just seem to get so full and can't make myself drink more.

Robert- Hopefully O comes around when DH is around so you can catch that egg!

AFM- The pulling/aching feeling in my lower abdomen has calmed down but today is the first day that bbs are so sore that I can barely stand wearing a bra :/ they just feel huge and so sensitive

Well 14 dpo and still BFN.

I'm starting to think the symptoms have been due to having the Implanon removed which is rather annoying since I know I ovulated. AF needs to just show up if she's going to show, you know?

However last night I had one heck of a vivid dream (nightmare actually) and today my boobs feel/look a little bigger for the first time... still sore but the test this morning was as stark white negative as it could be.

Don't give up hope yet Waves!! Ash got a baaaaaaarely positive at 14dpo and it was much more apparent 15dpo. As everyone's a little different, you still have plenty of time to see that BFP!! Do you know how long your LP is normally??

AFM, AF should be here anywhere from tomorrow to the 3rd. I'm hoping she shows sooner than later, because i'm really excited to get back to TTC this next cycle. I have a really good feeling about it!

Just checked my CP and it's pretty low. Usually my CP stays high until the day before AF then drops down really suddenly, so FX she shows tomorrow! Haha, i've never been excited to bleed. This is a first!

Don't give up hope yet Waves!! Ash got a baaaaaaarely positive at 14dpo and it was much more apparent 15dpo. As everyone's a little different, you still have plenty of time to see that BFP!! Do you know how long your LP is normally??

Thanks! Before Implanon and my pregnancy I had your stereotypical cycle. 28 days, 14 day LP.

Julie- diet sound great. I should join you!
As for water, I use a cup with a straw and when I have computer work I just stick the straw in my mouth.... and it makes me drink. I literally sit there with the straw in my mouth. However when I have lab days, which is like 75% of the time, we aren't allowed drinks/food in the lab, so I don't drink enough water at all!

AMF, DH is going Thur to give an SA. YAY! I said he should go in the AM so I can get results before the weekend. I believe I am 3dpo, but still waiting for cross hairs from FF. I think next weekend will be the talk with DH about our next steps. Little nervous! Then MAYBE a talk with grandma. So, I sucked it up and went to the shower and spent the night for my good friends bday. To be honest it was lots of fun. Glad I went!!! The baby will be sooooo spoiled. I was jealous. However, the parents-to-be dont even want a baby... made me sad!

PS. LOVE MAY-BE BABY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->