April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

He got his blood drawn yesterday and it can take 3-7 days to get results back. So hopefully we'll know soon. Thanks for asking :)

Ooooo Tarot cards can tell you if you're gonna get preggers?! I've seen the predictions or whatever on Ebay- have any of you used those? I'm tempted to even though I really don't believe in it lol. But it would be kinda fun :p

the Dr. couldn't tell from the HSG if it was a septum or an arcuate uterus, I think he was leaning more towards septum. He thought he'd be able to tell from the HSG but he said he couldn't dx one over the other. Either way it is not right. The only way to know one way or other is to have a hysteroscope...and if I do that then I would just agree to the surgery because they do it with a hysteroscope. I'm just going to take me chances for now. At least for the next couple months since the HSG increases fertility for a few months. As long as I don't implant on the septum, then the pregnancy isn't at as much of a risk.

image.jpg

Here's a pic of it. See the top of it how it is angled downwards instead of looking like a triangle? Thats the bad part.

wow.. interesting Rachel.... thanks for sharing.

I think id pass out if I was standing on my head... it would do worse then good in my case.

AFM, still off/on cramps, but id say more like a stabbing pain. DH and I talked about testing...he said test Friday, however I don't think he has ANY idea about my cycle. He only knows when I say "go time", I mean it! I told him I don't mind waiting until Thur, but not Friday. Just IN CASE i am prego I don't want to have to wait all weekend for blood results. So here I go again... pushing off testing until Thur. However if no AF by Thur FMU then I will for sure test. Also if temps go down again... then I am guessing AF will be coming too, but if I don't see it Ill test FMU thur.

OK. Bottom tests is tonight after an EIGHT HOUR hold. I think I may see something.. and i'm kind of freaking out. I really hope it's not another evap... because I can definitely see it and i'm trying not to get excited but OMG do any of you see it too?!?!?!?!

Attachments

• wondfos 023.jpg
    wondfos 023.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20
  • wondfos 024.jpg
    wondfos 024.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 16
  • wondfos 025.jpg
    wondfos 025.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 20
I think I see something! Very faint though!!! Can't wait to see this mornings!!!

clynn, i see something (i think!) in the last pic! FX! hoping for at least 2 bfps this month, and maybe more!

Can't wait to see your test Cassidy!!!

Afm, my temps and body r playing dirty tricks with me! I'm gassy and crampy...but temps went back up today, my cat woke me at 4am, but that's normal....who to believe

Nichole did you ever hear anything back about your DH?

Oooooh Cassidy! I see something in the middle pic and in the last pic! I do not BS people, and I never see lines that aren't there! Pins and needles for you! <3

Come on Cassidy have you tested??? Gagging to know!!!

I see something in the last pic! No squinting necessary! Have you tested this morning? Getting antsy! I am nervous for you!

He got his blood drawn yesterday and it can take 3-7 days to get results back. So hopefully we'll know soon. Thanks for asking :)

Ooooo Tarot cards can tell you if you're gonna get preggers?! I've seen the predictions or whatever on Ebay- have any of you used those? I'm tempted to even though I really don't believe in it lol. But it would be kinda fun :p

No, I haven't, but i want to! Let me know how it goes, if you get one! Very curious!

Cassidy-I totally see a line! Like Emily, I don't bs about that. If I don't see a line, I tell you I don't see one lol Did you test this morning?
I think we'll all be waiting to hear about DH, so let us know for sure! DW's new sister-in-law's cousin (that's a mouth full) reads tarot cards. She read our cards in January and pretty much said the same thing about both of us. Pregnant in Sep, girl, possible twins. Could be a load of crap, but it was interesting anyway.

Rachel-Thanks for sharing the pic. Like I said, I bet you end up preggo this month :)

Nikki-Temps are staying up and no AF! I hope she's not just getting your hopes up...and ours!

Tested again this morning and do not see much of a difference if any :/ hoping it wasn't a funky test... but my temp went up some more so I think i'm going to go buy a FRER just to ease my mind. Idk, we'll see. Feeling a bit crampy/gassy today. Hope it's not signs of AF on her way.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/414551/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Julie- I know I hope she isn't just getting my hopes up too. I am scared to test, not scared to be prego or be a mom, but scared to see a neg. I am also scared to see a pos too soon because of chemicals/mc. I only own the tests that say "pregnant" and "yes". I don't own line ones because I go crazy if I sit an analyze the lines.

Julie- I know I hope she isn't just getting my hopes up too. I am scared to test, not scared to be prego or be a mom, but scared to see a neg. I am also scared to see a pos too soon because of chemicals/mc. I only own the tests that say "pregnant" and "yes". I don't own line ones because I go crazy if I sit an analyze the lines.

I think that the let down and disappointment is worse than not knowing! Goodluck, if you do test :)

I hope you get your :bfp:! We're all rooting for it!

I've said it before, crampy/gassy doesn't mean anything. I had AF cramps the day of and the day before BFP, and I am still gassy... that hasn't gone away since the TWW!

I am crampy today actually. Not like AF cramps, but like stretchy and uncomfortable. I also haven't p**ped since Friday, so maybe that has something to do with it. :dohh: I am hoping I have a BM today for some relief! Oh the little things in life that make me happy...

I've said it before, crampy/gassy doesn't mean anything. I had AF cramps the day of and the day before BFP, and I am still gassy... that hasn't gone away since the TWW!

I am crampy today actually. Not like AF cramps, but like stretchy and uncomfortable. I also haven't p**ped since Friday, so maybe that has something to do with it. :dohh: I am hoping I have a BM today for some relief! Oh the little things in life that make me happy...

I was the same way! I had constant cramps from the time I got my BFP up until about 11 weeks! Mine would be mostly in the morning though. Are yours all day? I'm sure the lack of pooping doesn't help, either. Oh, the joys of pregnancy!

I was the same way! I had constant cramps from the time I got my BFP up until about 11 weeks! Mine would be mostly in the morning though. Are yours all day? I'm sure the lack of pooping doesn't help, either. Oh, the joys of pregnancy!

No, not all day, and it goes day to day. Some days I don't feel anything, some days (like today) I am just uncomfortable. It's weird, but it almost feels like my uterus inflates, makes my whole tummy feel full, then goes back down. I know it's just stretching etc. It's just happening faster the second time around and it feels more intense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->