** April BFN's bring May BFP's **

im CD7, CD20 seems soooooo far away xxx

Hi girls,

I hope it's okay if I join in with you?

I had a D&C 3 weeks ago for a missed m/c at 9 weeks. I was trying to track my ovulation this week as we were going to wait and try until next cycle, (after I got one AF). All week I was getting negative OPK's. So....last night we BD'd. This morning, I woke up with strong ovulation cramps and took an OPK just see. Guess what? VERY strong positive on my OPK.

I am now very anxious as I really was not planning on TTC this cycle, however, there's nothing to do about it now, but wait 2 weeks and see. :blush:

I'm feeling scared, anxious, and excited all at the same time....

Any thoughts? I will be set to test around May 6th.

Thanks everyone. :hugs:

Well I am officially in the two week wait. Ovulation calculated on cd18. Wishin everyone good luck.

Sooo true! I hope when we all get our bfp that our lil ones know how much effort we put into their makings!!! lol... Good luck to you this month! :)

Hi girls,

I had a D&C 3 weeks ago for a missed m/c at 9 weeks. I was trying to track my ovulation this week as we were going to wait and try until next cycle, (after I got one AF). All week I was getting negative OPK's. So....last night we BD'd. This morning, I woke up with strong ovulation cramps and took an OPK just see. Guess what? VERY strong positive on my OPK.

I am now very anxious as I really was not planning on TTC this cycle, however, there's nothing to do about it now, but wait 2 weeks and see. :blush:

Sorry for you loss.... I think that if you and your dh are comfortable and ready to move on go for it! Good luck this month! :flower:

Well I am officially in the two week wait. Ovulation calculated on cd18. Wishin everyone good luck.

Yah!! :) Good luck to you! Praying for a BFP for you this month!!! I am CD18 as well but according to opk's and my temps I am now 3dpo! Now the 2ww :happydance:.... Happy Easter to you and your family:flower:

Thanks crc happy easter to you too. When will you be testing?

Thanks crc happy easter to you too. When will you be testing?

I dont know.... Im pretty sure af is due to arrive May 3rd. I really want to hold off until im late but i know its easier said then done. keeping fingers crossed that May is the month for all of us! I am 3 dpo today so I think I will wait til I feel like I might have symptoms. lol.

Sooo true! I hope when we all get our bfp that our lil ones know how much effort we put into their makings!!! lol... Good luck to you this month! :)

:haha::haha: yeah deffo had to work for it :haha::haha::haha:

Wishing you lots and lots of sticky :dust: this mth :hugs::hugs:

I started the SMEP today :wohoo: taking things easy this mth gonna try NTNP, all i'm doing is temping and thats only so I have a rough idea when :witch: will show up :hugs:

Hi girls,

Welcome!! :hi: Sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: All you can do now is put it in God's hands! Good luck

I have what feels like ovulation pain today, very early for me but hay if it means shorter cycles bring it on!!!

Hello pineapple and thanks seems ages since I have heard from you have not been lurking in here so much. HOW YOU DOING? and sending you some good luck and baby dust back.

well I am 6 dpo and have the exact same symptoms as I had last month but I feel more positive about this month. Only thing that is different is my temps.

Lintu hope ov does show up earlier I hate that part worse than this two week wait.

Welcome RACHELLIE and good luck catching that egg.

Ovulation pain for me since last night , Also a positive opk so today or tommorow for o !

Good luck ruskiegirl in catching your egg x

Positive OPK again today test line darker then control line this time no rise so o today or tommorow hopefully !

Well Im 8dpo today and nothing really but rising temps still and sore nipples! lol cant say that I ever have that even when af is on her way! and I have just had increased appetite! other than that slowly slugging along in the 2ww. lol.... good luck Ruskiegirl trying to catch that egg! :) Good luck to everyone else bding and in the 2ww! :)

Hello pineapple and thanks seems ages since I have heard from you have not been lurking in here so much. HOW YOU DOING? and sending you some good luck and baby dust back.

well I am 6 dpo and have the exact same symptoms as I had last month but I feel more positive about this month. Only thing that is different is my temps.

Lintu hope ov does show up earlier I hate that part worse than this two week wait.

Welcome RACHELLIE and good luck catching that egg.

Thanks! I haven't been getting on so that I don't obsess like I did last month - it was awful and I was devastated. This month I'm doing temps only, and just BD as much as possible. I'm trying so hard to just relax, if it's meant to be it will. My temps have been all over the place, I think it's because at the beginning of my cycle the weather was super hot one day, and super cold the next day. FF says according to my temps I may have ovulated on Tuesday (CD 28) so I guess we'll see!

I have another terrible cold like I did last month (and I NEVER get sick, what is up?) I hate taking meds while I'm possibly in the 2ww but I am miserable.

Good luck to you, I've got my fingers crossed that this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->