April BFP anyone?

Hey girls... I miss you all and I creep or try to to keep up... i dont always get a chance to write.

So I had BFP on monday... I tested yesterday again and it is still quite faded?? Humm?? i was spotting yesterday too. Concerning. i boked appt for tuesday am. I am counting hours to see how this turns out. I feel pregnant... but I am still in limbo if i am truley pregnant. I need blood confirmation before I believe it.

We shall see.

Who else had BFP????

Dimplesmagee... I am right there with you on all of it.. including the hubby. Ugh!!
I feel ripped off that I can not be excited for my bfp... i have to convince myslef that it will be ok. We shall see?!?!?!

to everyone.. I am thinking of you all and wish all of you much baby dust!!!!

I have been testing positive since Wed. evening. This is after 4 days of bleeding that I was sure I was having AF. And more spotting since Wed. evening too. So yes, it's a BFP and yes, I'm scared of what I think is coming. :hugs: We can be scared together.

Since I wanted to bippity boppity boo everyone BFP's~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvcTI3ctK8o

Hey ladies.. :flower:

I've just been reading through....

Mememe :thumbup: FX'd it's a sticky!!

It's so reassuring to hear that other women feel the same sense of doubt and uncertainty about pregnancy that I do now. I so so want this, but I'm terrified. There is no one else I can talk to honestly about this. My OH doesn't understand, he just tells me not to be so negative and to treat the next BFP as though it were for sure. I won't be able to do that.
It's weird, as with my daughter I worried right up to at least 8 weeks that I would lose her as I had an mc with my first ever pregnancy. But when no bleeding materialised and I felt good I just assumed all would be well, and it was! So when I got pregnant in December I just assumed the same. I know I'll never take it for granted that a BFP will end in a baby ever again. Also because I had a MMC I won't feel confident about the wellbeing of my LO until I can feel it moving around. I had literally no idea that anything was wrong - it was such a shock to go in and find that my baby just wasn't.

It means that although I desperately want to have another child, the idea of being pregnant and having that uncertainty makes me feel sick to the stomach. I know I will be pleased to get a BFP but I won't be able to enjoy it until I can rely on it for sure. I'm already so scared and I'm not even pregnant yet!

Sorry for rambling on.... I had a bit of an argument about this whole thing with my OH just last night so coming on this morning and reading how other people feel has just been so good. I am normal, it's not morbid or weird to worry about losing your baby when you've had an mc... and no amount of optimism or pessimism will make a blind bit of difference!

:hugs: to you all. We will get through this, and there are brighter and happier days ahead. We'll never have that innocence back but we have been made stronger by this experience and we'll carry that into our lives as we go on. x

Morning all,

Dimples... Don't apololgise :hugs: we all need to let the guard slip at times about how we really feel.

Littlebird, lintu and Mememe...fingers x'd this is your BFP and you have a smooth and uneventful nine months :flower:

Holly, Hanskiz and everyone else :hi:

I am sorry that I brought this up and it upset you all but I'm also glad the we ALL feel the same too. We are all still vulnerable but all are so desperate for the BFP :shrug:
My emotions have been all over the place this week and have cried when I read a post in here from another thread on here I use when someone has lost their baby. I felt that devastation like it was my loss. Also, the girl at work has lost hers too which made me :cry: like it was mine and I felt sick to the bottom of my stomach.

I WISH I never knew about OPK, fertile times, MMC, that crappy percentage of mc and everything else.

Maybe if I ask myself honestly "am I ready for the emotional side of getting pregnant again?" would I like the answer???

XxX

Morning ladies,
Tested again this morning with fmu similar to yesterday but I'm convinced evaps, I did two and one certainly seemed bfn

They are ic and I've read are known to be feint but don't know whether I should waste money just yet on frer!

Woody...poundland do a pack of two tests they are 25miu or whatever it is??

XxX

XxX

These ic are 10miu! But I've been reading can be very very feint with people not seeing + clearly until after it's confirmed on frer

No poundland near me that I know of!
Probably go to boots later and just get rid of the evidence before DH is home tomorrow!!

XxX

These ic are 10miu! But I've been reading can be very very feint with people not seeing + clearly until after it's confirmed on frer

Probably go to boots later and just get rid of the evidence before DH is home tomorrow!!

Hmmm what about a wilkinsons? I know boots own HPT is 50 miu unless you're thinking of getting a FRER from there?

I still don't know whether to sneak some in my case or not :shrug:

Can't believe you stayed at encore, we did the second time we went but just a standard room. Was nice but customer service was dire compared to Caesars!

Fingers x'd for ya :thumbup:

XxX

XxX

Hmmm what about a wilkinsons? I know boots own HPT is 50 miu unless you're thinking of getting a FRER from there?

I still don't know whether to sneak some in my case or not :shrug:

Can't believe you stayed at encore, we did the second time we went but just a standard room. Was nice but customer service was dire compared to Caesars!

Fingers x'd for ya :thumbup:

XxX

Yeah I'm gonna get frer!
Yup we had separate lobby at encore and the staff were fab!
Never stayed at caesars! Maybe next year!! (hopefully not though as we will fx have a brand new bubba!)

Hubby is at metro centre n text askin me if I wanted a present, I said yeah some frer! Lol
He won't get them but at least I don't need to hide mine!!

Morning everyone :flower:

11DPO and BFN.. I actually feel like there is really no point in even continuing to test but I will for the next few days. I am just hoping AF shows up on time. I know that after a mc- your cycles can be messed up for months- I *HOPE* that's not the case!

Morning everyone :flower:

11DPO and BFN.. I actually feel like there is really no point in even continuing to test but I will for the next few days. I am just hoping AF shows up on time. I know that after a mc- your cycles can be messed up for months- I *HOPE* that's not the case!

Fx your still in till she shows!!
I tell people this all the time (maybe I should listen to myself hey?!)
I didn't get my BFP until AF was 7 days late last time.....dr says sometimes you can be late bloomers!!

Thanks Woody :flower: I just don't *feel* it and so it sort of seals the deal in my mind that I am not!

You still have time. I hope this is the month for you!

I know what u meant, I kinda felt it last time despite the negative tests

I hate to say it but I feel the same now

I do know at some point I'm going to be disappointed!

Just bought a pack of two frer and a pack of two boots own digi

How long do you think is long enough to hold my urine?!?

Holly...:hugs: it's not over till the hag comes. I know you think your out but you just never know. I also know it's easier to put up that barrier so that you cope in case it is a BFN. :flower:

Woody...wait till morning and use FMU? Easier said than done I know :flower:

XxX

Holly still not out you just never know.

I still haven't tested and today I noticed the tiniest tenderness to my bbs.

Before the mc they used to be sore from 7DPO on but didn't have that last month and seems to be delayed this month. My temp shot up this morning, highest it has been so far. I know all that might not mean anything.

Evening all. :flower:

Well it's a week til testing now.. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hold out. NOT!!!! I'm definitely going to cave in and test early - it's hopeless trying to wait it out. The only thing that will stop me testing early is the arrival of af.
It's ridiculous - I'm so sure I'm not pregnant so why do I feel the need to test???

I will hold out another few days though - I'm only 7dpo so I'll only end up getting a whole load of BFN's before af arrives if I'm not careful! I'll wait til Wednesday at least!!

How are you all doing? Anyone been POAS lately? Any updates?

Big :hugs:

Hanskiz I know the feeling :rofl:

I just KNOW I'm out so why am I working out when I can test :wacko:

I don't know whether to do a sneaky test on Wednesday at the hotel before flying or just wait until AF arrives whilst we are away. If I test I know I'm going to be really gutted which is not a good combination with a ten hour flight :haha:
Might put a test in my case, don't know :headspin:

XxX

Evening all. :flower:

Well it's a week til testing now.. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hold out. NOT!!!! I'm definitely going to cave in and test early - it's hopeless trying to wait it out. The only thing that will stop me testing early is the arrival of af.
It's ridiculous - I'm so sure I'm not pregnant so why do I feel the need to test???

I will hold out another few days though - I'm only 7dpo so I'll only end up getting a whole load of BFN's before af arrives if I'm not careful! I'll wait til Wednesday at least!!

How are you all doing? Anyone been POAS lately? Any updates?

Big :hugs:

Lol
You're so like me with the poas!
I did 3 IC today all with the same result, vvvvvvv feint line only kinda visible when held a certain way, quite certain to be evaps even though they appeared within the time frame.
Went out and bought some frer and boots digi

COULD NOT wait to try the frer, only held the urine for about an hour and was bursting as I drunk a lot! Bfn

Just text DH to say how pissed off I was and had a HUGE crying outburst!

I want SOMETHING to happen so badly

Had slight nausea this afternoon, no appetite, pulling pains

I am one fed up lady right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back