April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Hi Ladies!!
May I join you!?
I just got my :bfp: this morning!!
I'm 12dpo - due date will be April 15th according to my calculations:happydance:
Praying for a nice little sticky bean :)

Congrats and welcome to the group xx

My heart - that's sounding good. Hope you get your results back quickly too. X

Kazy - great news! Spotting is scary but at least you know all is well with your bean!

Stephy- congrats and welcome!

Had a tiny amount of brown discharge when I wiped earlier. Worried in case it get worse but trying to stay positive. I'm now 3 weeks post 5 day frozen IVF transfer.

If it continues this morning I'll phone the hospital for advice. Things always happen next to a weekend don't they. Hmmm

joining the club!
got a bfp today.
I had a GP appointment this morning to speak about my irregular cycles, typically got my BFP right before.
She booked me in for my booking in appointment and gave me a due date of April 11.

Had a tiny amount of brown discharge when I wiped earlier. Worried in case it get worse but trying to stay positive. I'm now 3 weeks post 5 day frozen IVF transfer.

If it continues this morning I'll phone the hospital for advice. Things always happen next to a weekend don't they. Hmmm

Sending lots of positive thoughts hun, try and take it easy xxx

joining the club!
got a bfp today.
I had a GP appointment this morning to speak about my irregular cycles, typically got my BFP right before.
She booked me in for my booking in appointment and gave me a due date of April 11.

Congratulations xx

joining the club!
got a bfp today.

Congrats!

mexx - try to get some rest, put a dvd on to distract you or something. I hope the spotting stops, but don't worry about it being a weekend. If you need to you can go into A&E and they could give you a scan. Early pregnancy is so stressful isn't it :hugs::hugs:

welcome and congrats marypoppins!

:wave: welcome marypoppins!

Mexx - I hope the spotting has cleared up. Sending lots of positive vibes!

Hi everyone,
I am excited to join this group. I just got done reading through all the pages. Congrats to everyone who has gotten a bfp! Hope we all have h&h 9 months and looking forward to our April babies 😃 I got my first positive test on 8/2 which was 12dpo when af was due. Had cramping and nausea most days this week, but today I felt a little better. I have been crazy and took my wondfo test every morning this week since Tuesday. If I can hold my pee long enough tonight I want to take the digital with the weeks estimator- but based off my FF app my estimated due date is April 13th. This is mine and my husbands first so this is a totally new experience and are both so excited!

Welcome and congrats stategirl!

My heart - how are you? Have you had your results back yet?
Mexx - thinking of you too, hope you're ok. Xx

Thanks guys. Well I had spotting just once and my discharge has a very slight tint to it. So far it's ok I hope. Trying to ignore it and just relax and hoping it doesn't turn to anything more.

Thanks for your support :)

Today I'm having a day with my best friend having cake, lunch and a potter around the shops. Hopefully yesterday's little scare was just that and this pregnancy will turn into my forever family :)

Mexx - that's great. Hopefully that's the last of it. sounds like you've got a lovely day planned. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->