April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Hi ladies, I'm a bit unsure of this but I have done 6 frers all with lines so I think I am safe to say I'm expecting number 3. Bit of a shock as I only had number 2 21weeks ago and I'm on the pill! Big oooops!!

Here is my test, very faint but I have 6 all like this. I have no idea of timings as I am on the mini pill where you have no break and I havnt bled since giving birth 5 months ago!

Congratulations xx

Congratulations emmy!

How's everyone doing this morning? My nausea seems to be easing which is nice. Maybe it was just the initial reaction to the new hormones. I even managed to go to the gym this morning - I've cleared it with my mw, I'm doing 'no sweat workouts' so long as I don't get hot and sweaty she said there's no problem continuing. It's not like I do anything hardcore anyway!! Just a gentle 20 mins on a cross trainer and some light weights, although I'll prob have to stop the weights as I approach 12 weeks. But I thought I may as well go whilst I'm feeling good enough!

Hi ladies, I'm a bit unsure of this but I have done 6 frers all with lines so I think I am safe to say I'm expecting number 3. Bit of a shock as I only had number 2 21weeks ago and I'm on the pill! Big oooops!!

Here is my test, very faint but I have 6 all like this. I have no idea of timings as I am on the mini pill where you have no break and I havnt bled since giving birth 5 months ago!

Congratulations xx

Hey everyone!
New member here, joined today as I got a BFP yesterday.
I am due April 3rd I think. Such a surprise even though we were NTNP. We have twin boys who turned 3 a few weeks ago and it took us a year to conceive them.

Over the moon though!
Congratulations to everyone x

Welcome and congratulations :)

I woke this morning worried as I slept through from 12-6.30 alarm and was then able to go to the bathroom. Previously I'd been awake in the night and had been feeling rather constipated so was a bit concerned, especially when I didn't feel nauseous. Most mornings since I found out I'd felt like I needed to eat before I moved, but today I was ok.

I'm trying not to worry. Now back to feeling a bit nauseous during the day so hopefully all is ok. Still not managed to get in touch with the midwife to book my first appointment which is annoying. I do have scan on the 18th with fertility nurse so counting down to that and knowing if everything is ok. Fingers crossed

How's everyone else doing? xx

I'm doing pretty good. Had another blood draw todsy (# 6) and should have the results this afternoon. If numbers look good this should be my last one. I had some spotting so I'm glad I get to hear my numbers today.

I have really no sickness yet. I started progesterone in Friday and thought symptoms would I crease but they haven't. With my first 2 I had zero sickness the whole time. The last two I had quite a bit. It's still early though so who knows.

I'm feeling like I'm hungover and I can smell things alot more strongly. Im aware my boobs are there now if that makes sense and I'm starving all the time! Lots of cramps going on as well xxx

Hey everyone!
New member here, joined today as I got a BFP yesterday.
I am due April 3rd I think. Such a surprise even though we were NTNP. We have twin boys who turned 3 a few weeks ago and it took us a year to conceive them.

Over the moon though!
Congratulations to everyone x

Congratulations xx

Congrats and welcome :flower:

I'm mainly tired and feeling sicky but not too bad. Still having cramps but it's eased off a bit now. I've just booked my first doctors appointment 😁 Eek! It was strange at work today, having this secret which will affect work but not telling anyone! 😂

thanks for the welcomes!

I am just very tired. Cramping a little but not sure if I am just imagining it lol

Welcome Kirsten and congrats!

My biggest symptom at the moment is my bbs. Oh my days they hurt so much!! It's better with a bra on but when I take it off at night - ooooowwwww!!

Ceri - when's your first appt?

Mexx - have you managed to book yours yet?

Anyone having an early scan? I'm going to book one for around 8weeks I think. I didn't know if that was too soon, but everything I see says that heartbeat starts from around 7weeks? We haven't told DD yet so was thinking about taking her to this and showing her the scan rather than just telling her outright. Then I worry what if there is a problem on the scan? We are quite strict on not keeping secrets and she knows not to. She can't keep her mouth shut anyway so everyone would know pretty soon after telling her!

Hope everyone is ok today? :flower:

Welcome Kirsten and congrats!

My biggest symptom at the moment is my bbs. Oh my days they hurt so much!! It's better with a bra on but when I take it off at night - ooooowwwww!!

Ceri - when's your first appt?

Mexx - have you managed to book yours yet?

Next Thursday to see the doctor, I'll be 6weeks the next day! Eek!

Ceri - wow that's an early appt! Nice to get it out of the way though. Think I've probably told you already but I'm having an early scan at 7+2. Mexx was saying that the heartbeat often appears around 6-7weeks so I'm sure at 8 you'll see that. I'm going earlier because my MMC was actually a blighted ovum so we just want to know that hasn't happened again. I'm fine with seeing a blob! I'm tempted to have another around 9.5/10weeks but that's just my anxiety talking.

Im still trying to get in touch with the midwife. Annoying! The phone just keeps ringing out. I'll try again today and hopefully someone answers! So annoying!!!! I just want to get it in place now. I'm a teacher so currently off school so sorting as much as possible during the holiday is ideal.

I know what you mean about wanting a second scan. I've got my scan with fertility nurse at 7 weeks. Tempted to book another for about 9 weeks so just before I go back to work. Would be good to see progression between the two. Will see what I can find / where.

What does everyone else do for a living? xx

So annoying mexx! Can believe it just keeps ringing out, is there someone else you could try?

I've just found another clinic near me that is half the price of baby bond so I'm tempted to get a second one with them. They won't do them before 8 weeks which is a shame because I'd have cancelled my baby bond scan.

I'm a freelance designer - fashion & homewares. Being self employed is good and bad. I'll only be able to claim maternity pay if I'm in work constantly. Luckily I have been but you never know what might happen. What age group do you teach? My DH is a uni lecturer so he's quite pleased the EDD is during Easter break.

Yey. They answered. And managed to get an appointment for the 8th August so only next week. Woohoo. Feels like things are moving forward!

That sounds like an interesting job :) I teach primary. Last year I taught year 1 and then I'm taking the class up this time so they'll be turning 7 this time. I have a lot of respect for uni lecturers. I couldn't do that!

Work is a stressful place most of the time so am already trying to think of things I can do to manage my time better and not spend 11 hours a day in school plus extra work at home.

I'm not sure where the nearest place for private scans is near me. Think I might do some research today to try and find out places and prices.

My. Boobs. Hurt. So. Bad.

To answer the question: I am a nanny right now during the summer but I am a building sub during the school year (I go to the same high school everyday as a sub.) I hope to get a full time teaching position soon (middle school is my dream) but it's only my second year as a sub and it's not uncommon for it to take 3-5 years to get a job in my area.

At least it will give me an opportunity to only work 1-3 days a week once the baby gets here because after taxes my sub rate is pretty much a wash for child care costs. It would just be to keep my foot in the door. I am incredibly grateful that with my husband's work I have the opportunity to do that.

Mexx-that has to be so frustrating!

I am a stay at home mom but work part time. I have a licensed bakery and ship goodies all over the US. It works out well so I can work during my kids school hours and younger kiddos naps.

My hcg looked good yesterday but they want two more this week. :( I'm going to ask after Wednesday if I can be done. My arms hurt! She also said they could book a scan next week but I may also pass on that too. I don't know. It sounds crazy but I've had an early scan that looked great and ended in MC. So I'm not sure it would give me much peace of mind. And then they would cancel my 11 week one. I think I'd prefer that one which is already scheduled for 4 weeks away.

I'm also a sahm now, was a travel agent for 13 years before giving it up when we ds as childcare was too expensive.
My symptoms are coming and going, but have got some really bad cramps going on, some much so I want to call the Dr's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->