April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Took my digital this morning! I also have to tell my coworkers really early. I am a speech language pathologist in a hospital and part of our job is to perform videofluoroscopicswallow studies in radiology. My boss is great and anyone who is pregnant she doesn't want exposed at all unlike other health systems that just have their employees wear fetal exposure badges and double lead. Due to having to tell my coworkers so early we are planning to tell our parents and siblings. I feel would feel weird telling work before them and it's hard to keep this secret to ourselves anyways. Others we will wait to tell.

Mexx- glad it has stopped and you have a busy day with lovely plans to enjoy yourself with a friend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
I'm leaving for now, my levels have dropped and have started bleeding, wishing you all the very best xxx

My heart- I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Myheart- Im so sorry 💗 Sending you :hugs:

My heart I am so sorry :hugs: take good care of yourself, get plenty of rest :hugs:

My symptoms seemed to have stopped! If I remember right, my ms started around 6 weeks last time so maybe that'll hit this week. Bbs are still quite tender and big but that's it! Anyone else?

Mine too cerib. I was getting paranoid today. The 1st trimester is soooooo hard. But after lunch today I'm feeling a bit nauseated. I keep reminding myself that with both of my boys I had zero symptoms. I mean zero. I am so thankful that was premiscarriage experience for me and before I really worried about losing babies. So maybe another boy this time if ms stays away??

I am supposed to call my Dr Wednesday and they will give me an order for an early scan. I could possibly schedule as early as Thursday or Friday. If not it'll be the following week. I am.notnsure about my dates though. Anyone know the earliest you can see a heart beat? I don't want to worry myself unnecessarily.

My pg app is saying heart can start beating at 5weeks?

Anyone had a scan yet?

I'm kinda wanting some symptoms to put my mind at rest! The first tri is just constant worry and fear!

Still only one instance of a spot but did a clear blue digital this morning as I had one left and it came back as not pregnant. No pains or bleeding but the digital says it all doesn't it ��

Oh no mexx! Will you try your fertility clinic? I hope everything is ok for you. :hugs:

Thank you xx

Fertility nurse is only there Monday- Friday. Will wait until the morning and phone first thing. Just waiting now :(

Mexx - I'm so sorry. I really hope the test is wrong, I hate digis, I won't do them anymore. Hope you manage to get in with the fertility clinic quickly tomorrow. Xx

Ceri - I'm the same. Not much in the way of symptoms, bloated, a bit tired, a tiny bit nauseous before I eat in the morning. Oh and bbs still hurt. I think I'd feel better if I had some full blown morning sickness though - maybe that'll happen in a week or so.

Kazy - I'm having a scan on Friday (6+1) and they said its 50/50 whether I'll see a heartbeat or not. So I'm going into that not expecting to see it. At 7 or 8 weeks I think it's pretty certain you'll see it. I'm having one at 7+2 aswell (not that I'm paranoid or anything)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->