April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Thank you. Still no change. No spotting or bleeding. No pains. Just waiting :(

Mexx - I've been thinking of you all day :hugs: it's a good sign that there's no cramping or bleeding. Keeping everything crossed for you. X

Me too- I've popped back a few times today to see how you are getting on. Fingers crossed its nothing!x

Thanks ladies. It feels good that there's no bleeding or spotting but can't get past the 'not pregnant' digital this morning. Can't see how there can be hope after that :( still holding on to the slim chance that it will all work out xx

So today the intense sense of smell hit me. Driving by marshland and I couldn't stand the smell of the clay and just barely walking into the grocery store I could smell how bad the seafood area smelled and it was on the back side of the store.

How are you all doing?

Mexx I'm so sorry :( that's devistating reading those words :hugs: will keep you in my thoughts

Morning ladies I'd love to join you all our #3 (very much surprise) bean is due 12th April 2017

So today the intense sense of smell hit me. Driving by marshland and I couldn't stand the smell of the clay and just barely walking into the grocery store I could smell how bad the seafood area smelled and it was on the back side of the store.

How are you all doing?

Definitely experiencing stuff like this. And I am also changing the way I feel about certain smells. Like last night I couldn't figure out what in the bathroom smelled so bad and was making me feel sick.

Open bottle of mouth wash. It's like, really?! That's supposed to smell good!

Yes smells are really off putting for me too.
DH had a few beers last night and the smell lingered forever

smells aren't bothering me but I have a really dry mouth! So weird. Dr google reckons it's fairly common during the first tri, something to do with hormone changes - what else?! I've had it for the past week so I'm drinking loads. I swear I have a bladder the size of a thimble anyway so it's not helping with the numerous trips to the loo!

Welcome eastersurprise! :wave:

I've not got any smell aversions yet but starting to feel a bit sicky, like I've got something stuck in my throat. Bbs really hurt too and feel like hard rocks! I never had sore bb last time and I am not liking it! I'm also getting some funny twingy feelings low in my belly - almost like *i know it's not* fluttery movement! It's very strange! I'm guessing it's my uterus changing shape or something.

Hello all :) Im new to this april group
I usualy have long cycles and thought AF should arrive next thursday, but took test on friday just to be safe since I was going to a festival and wanted to have maby 1-2 drinks.
But I got I positive test :)
Tested again when I came home yesterday afternoon and again this night when I woke up to pee! Im a POAS addict!

This was our first month ttc and this will be our third baby :) have two older boys and got pg with the younger in first month also! And somehow I feel it cant have happened so fast so I have been wondering if I should enter group like this now or later.
But, the tests show good lines so. And I have similar symptoms as last time, like bit sore breasts and this tugging/pulling pain in my abdomen/groin area when turning, stretching, standing up and so on. And maby litle tiny bit of nausea yesterday when I got realy realy hungry.

Here is a pic of my lines, oldest on top then newest on bottom. Think I might test again on wednesday with a digi :)
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/20160808_140445_zps5owuflyr.jpg

I am thinking I ovulated early as I thought I was 8dpo when I got the first pos ones, and I am going to shoot at that I am due april 17th :) going to go for early ultra sound when 7 weeks pg and will probably get more accurate date then :)

so now I have introduced myself I want to say congratulations to all of you on your bfp and sorry for the loss who have ;/

And ask, how are you all today?

Welcome and congrats, again! :wave:

Got my BFP today!!!
If I'm calculating right, should be due April 2017!!!
Will be getting an appointment sorted soon!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello :blush:
Ladies who are due around 17 April do you know when You ovulated? and when did You get first pos? I'd be the same but i'm scared to test even tho I have many symptoms.

Congratulations to all those with new positives! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! So happy you're here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->