April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

mexx - great that you've got your appointment finally!

jmx - totally feeling you on the bbs front. Mine are so painful!

kazy - I think if I was only going to have one scan I'd prefer it to be later on too. I wouldn't want to have to sacrifice one towards the end of the first tri. I'm super paranoid and have booked 2 early scans now. One at 7+2 and 9+2. Wishing the next 2.5 weeks away.

myheart - hope the cramps have eased. Did you end up calling the doc? xx

I have just called them, a Dr will call me this afternoon, the receptionist kept saying your very early, I was like, I know I am, but I've not experienced these sort of cramps before with my others so I'm just a little concerned xxx

Hope everything is ok and the cramps have eased up now.

I'd love to be a sahm but as I earn more than my husband I'm not sure we could afford it :(

what did the receptionist mean by 'you're very early'? That it's normal? You know your body better than her, especially having been pregnant several times before. I hope the doctor takes you seriously, it can be hard with the nhs though :hugs: hopefully it is nothing to worry about.

I'm trying to find places for private scans near to me :)

Just need reassurance as it's taken so long to get here

That's totally understandable mexx. I think there's loads of babybonds/ultrasound directs all over the country, they are £99. But I did find a local place that does them for £49, going to them for the 9+2 scan. I don't think I can wait 5 weeks between scans, my nerves will be shot. Hopefully I'll get to go to both of them and then the 12 week on the nhs - FX!!

I'd love to be a sahm too. Not sure what our plan is. I'll definitely be taking a year off and we don't really want to hang around before TTC #2 given what's happened. I guess it all depends on if there's any freelance work for me and if we do decide to start TTC #2 quickly or not. DH earns more than me so we'll be ok moneywise. We've always had to make sure we can live on his wage incase my freelance work disappears!!

I like to have a plan! Be got my first doctors appointment next week to hopefully have my booking appointment with mw at about 10wks. I'm hoping to get an early scan at 8weeks the the nhs one at 12wks! I need something to look forward to or I'll go crazy!

I'm a work at a nursery with early years children. I'm actually room manager in the baby room!

I've just gotten back from the Dr's, he's speaking to gyne and said about doing betas to see what my levels are doing, still got the pain xx

eta he also mentioned corpus luteum as well? xx

I'm so sorry, My_Story. I hope you are okay. :hugs:

Welcome to all the newcomers!

I'm also a SAHM, to two little ones. I love it most of the time, but this past week I've had a cold AND early pregnancy and I've just been completely exhausted!

How are everyone's symptoms? I'm six weeks today and the nausea is really starting to kick in. I cooked something with onions for lunch and that turned out to be a BIG mistake. It smelled HORRIBLE while cooking. I almost threw up. I haven't actually vomited during any of my pregnancies, but I get a very unsettled stomach. Ugh. It's like I'm constantly hungover and if I am hungry, I'm only hungry for ONE thing, and I have to eat that specifically, or I won't be able to eat at all. Oddly, I'm also getting round ligament pain already, so I have to be careful not to turn or move around too quickly or I get some pretty sharp pain in my sides. I can't believe I'm going through all this again! I was thinking about it earlier, and this is actually the third August in a row that I've been pregnant.... August 2nd 2014 I was about 36 weeks pregnant with my son. August 2nd 2015 I was about 22 weeks pregnant with my daughter. Now I'm 6 weeks pregnant again. Life is crazy sometimes!

I totally agree with feeling hung over all day. I thought it would feel like a stomach bug before I got pregnant, but so far it hasn't been. Just exhausted, headaches, and random nausea.

Also all I want is terrible food (mostly pasta and grilled cheese) but then no matter if it's healthy or junk food, nothing tastes right/great.

But it could be way worse. I'm only 5+5 so I'm just trying to keep in mind that it probably will be worse.

I hope your cold clears up fast, just play. It must be hard to have it coming from all directions.

Jmxswack, that's exactly it: nothing tastes right. I hate this part of pregnancy. I feel awful so I eat, but then I feel worse. But it's reassuring that I have these symptoms, so I'm thankful for them all the same. Luckily my cold is fading fast! Thank goodness!

I'm 5 weeks today!! :happydance: just one more week till our first scan. We decided to book a 6 week scan too as I'm freaking about another BO. We won't see much, or a heartbeat, but there will hopefully be a little blob. Roll on next Friday! Only symptoms I'm having are really sore bbs, bloating and fatigue. So glad I work from home and can nap at lunchtime!!

My heart - how are you doing, has the cramping stopped? did you see the doctor?

How is everyone else doing?

Yay Mrs unicorn :wohoo: I'm 5 weeks tomorrow :):)

I'm still having aching breasts, but I like it in a strange way as it makes me feel this pregnancy is still going well.
My scan is two weeks today and I just want it to go quickly and see a heartbeat.

Feel fine but then when I start doing bits around the house I go from OK to exhausted in like 15 minutes. Making jobs take a long time. Anyone else feel like this? I'm just appreciating that it's the school holidays and I haven't got 30 children to teach lol. I need to find some enthusiasm to do some work but I'll get there I'm sure.

Anyone else got exciting plans for today?

I went to epu this morning, have had a scan, which showed a sac measuring 4mm and a very thick and juicy lining (her words) had bloods taken and am going back on Saturday to have more so we can see what they are doing, hopefully increasing!! Still got the pain, they can't tell me anything else at the moment or rule out anything really until we know what my blood results are on Sat xxx

Hope the next 48hours go quickly for you so you can get the results from the EPU. Fingers crossed for you xx

My heart- I hope.your.blood tests.vome back great!

I had 7 rounds of blood taken and now they said I can stop. My spotting has stopped as well. The nurse said that my bleeding was not due to miscarriage since my numbers are doing what they should be. So that's good news. The doctor also called and said that I can call them on next Wednesday and scheduled an ultrasound immediately.

I too have waves of nausea but nothing horrible.

Kay, it's great to see you got good news.

And my heart, I hope that you are able to stay calm and positive during your wait. I hope you hear good news soon :)

I'm 5 weeks tmro too! :happydance: I've just booked a scan for 27th August - I'll be 8 weeks. Thinking I should see hb then and we will be taking DD so she can see what happening. We've not told her yet!

I'm feeling good so far! Had a bit of cramps, sore bbs, sicky but nothing to really complain about. I'm quite tired tho and started yawning around 2pm today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->