April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

I am so happy I found this group!

After 15 months of trying for #1 I got my BFP about two weeks ago on my third round of Clomid. EDD is April 3. I am still terrified of miscarriage but I am doing my best not to get too worked up. I read this whole thread, its good to know that others are experiencing right sided cramping. My right sided cramping isn't painful, just an odd sensation. As of today I am 6 weeks.

Congrats to everyone and hopefully we make it to the finish line together!

Hi ladies :) just found out Im pregnant with #2 yesterday. Due mid April.
Used clomid to have my son. Almost 3 years of ttc for him then we've called naturally after 1 months ntnp off the coil!
Ive actually got a secret Facebook due group for April if anyone would like to join as easier to keep track on there sometimes :)
Send me a message with your Facebook link and il add you to it xx

Hey everyone! Just got my bfp for #3! Was convinced I was out as I have very different symptoms as compared to my other two before bfp! Everything kind of disappeared 2 days ago and I thought it wasn't happening. Hope everyone is doing well!

Congrats to hose who have recently joined this group 😃 I now have had left sided cramping so all of you that had right sided and said that means boy wonder if it's true and mine will be a girl?! I am hoping for a boy because all of our friends and family with little ones have boys, but ultimately we would just be ecstatic and happy for a healthy baby of either gender.

Any of you hoping for a specific gender and did you do anything to sway gender?

Hi, welcome and congrats to all! :wave:

I'm not having any side dominant cramping, just a bit all over really! I have no preference for boy or girl; I have a girl already but either would be fab!

I've got my first doctors appointment on Thursday 😁 It just to be referred to a midwife but it become really real then! Then in 2 weeks, I have an early scan 😁😁😁 eek!!! If anyone has had an early scan yet, can we see some piccies? ☺️

Mexx- hope your ok :flower:

Welcome and congratulations to all the new ladies!!! :flower:

Ceri - I've been having twinges the past few days, not really one sided but al over too. I'm guessing things are growing now. I have my first scan on Friday so I'll def put up a pic (praying it's not a blighted ovum again though). Not sure if you'll see much, just a blurry tiny blob I guess.

Mexx - thinking of you xxx

I am hoping for a girl but didnt do anything to sway it. If I think about it we were more boy friendly this month :) so I am kind of thinking it will be boy but hoping a girl and all I realy want is a healthy baby.
I am not having cramping. Realy not mutch symptoms, mostly just the tugging/pulling pain feeling I have now and then in lower abdomen/groin area. Had that when pg with the boys so.

I am going to order a scan when Im 7 weeks gone. Going to call next week. Feel like jinxing it if I call 3 weeks in advance.

Do you ladies in the UK get to order your own scans? My first appointment isn't until 10 weeks and my first scan wont be until around 12. I really wish I could have an early scan, hearing the heart beat would put my mind at ease.

After 15 long months of trying I could care less if we get a boy or a girl. Like my mom always told me "you get what you get and don't throw a fit!".

Welcome to those with recent bfps!

I have zero preference of boy or girl. We have 2 of each already and I have absolutely nothing for either gender as I thought we were done. I suppose a girl may fit better since my younger two are girls but I don't think it matters much.
If I can have enough self.control we will be team yellow for the first time!

I have zero preference of boy or girl. We have 2 of each already and I have absolutely nothing for either gender as I thought we were done. I suppose a girl may fit better since my younger two are girls but I don't think it matters much.
If I can have enough self.control we will be team yellow for the firpst time!

Haha we are probably going to find out for the first time :) been team yellow with baby #1 and baby #2 want to know how it feels to know once :)
Bur we might change our minds before the time comes to check it out.. wr didnt decite untill walking in the room for our ultrasound with baby #1 hahaha

If I can have enough self.control we will be team yellow for the firpst time!

Haha we are probably going to find out for the first time :) been team yellow with baby #1 and baby #2 want to know how it feels to know once :)
Bur we might change our minds before the time comes to check it out.. wr didnt decite untill walking in the room for our ultrasound with baby #1 hahaha

Was it fun finding out at delivery?

We swayed for a boy, already have two girls!!

Any of you in here prone for gestational diabetes? I had it last time and needed to regulate with insulin. Put at a greater chance of getting it again!

I've been having cramps mainly in my left side and am convinced this baby will be a boy (already have 2 boys) however I am determined to stay team yellow this time!

Haven't been sick however at times feel really nauseous and I can be starving so make something then can't eat more than a few mouth fulls

I don't mind whether we have a boy or girl. Its #1 for us so it really doesn't matter. I guess in future it'd be nice to have one of each but I'm really not fussed. Just happy to be pregnant again! We've always said we'd stay team yellow but idk, since the MMC I feel a bit different. Maybe it's because I'm not letting myself bond with this lo just yet? We've got a long way to go before we need to decide anyway. If I had to guess now, I'd say it was a girl. No reason behind it though!!

Also having some strong waves of nausea today :wacko:

2ducks - in the uk you have a scan at 12 and 21 (I think) weeks. If you want more you have to book and pay for them privately.

Cramping all over for me too.
I keep forgetting I am pregnant and then suddenly get some cramping.
I think we will wait and find out at the birth. First baby for us and we don't mind either way :)

I had my first appointment today and it went well. They asked about a million questions and then did a routine exam just like you get every year. Next one will be more fun because I'll get to hear the heartbeat.

It's nice to see that so many here are leaning towards not finding out or have in the past. That's the way I'm thinking I'd like (Husband wants to find out) so we'll see who wins.

All of the baby clothes are so gendered now that his argument is that is would be inconvenient not to find out. :p

My husband's family produces boys (2 girls out of like 20 odd cousins) so it would be a HUGE surprise if this baby was a girl. But we are fine either way.

northern_me, I have had gestational diabetes in both of my pregnancies. I usually don't get it until around 24 weeks, though, so I'm not back on my diet yet!

For the first time, we are going to be team yellow this pregnancy. We already have a boy and a girl and saved all their things, so it's not like we have to buy anything anyway. I had a dream last night that I had the baby and it was another girl. Given the severity of my nausea already, I would not be surprised. My dreams have been right with both pregnancies now, so we'll see! I'm excited to have that extra little surprise at delivery!

Just had my first appointment scheduled for confirmation and not sure if anything else for August 24th. They would have taken me sooner, but my schedule and my doctors wasn't lining up.

I want to find out but my husband does not. If he continues to not want to find out I won't be able to because I would slip up.

northern_me, I have had gestational diabetes in both of my pregnancies. I usually don't get it until around 24 weeks, though, so I'm not back on my diet yet!

For the first time, we are going to be team yellow this pregnancy. We already have a boy and a girl and saved all their things, so it's not like we have to buy anything anyway. I had a dream last night that I had the baby and it was another girl. Given the severity of my nausea already, I would not be surprised. My dreams have been right with both pregnancies now, so we'll see! I'm excited to have that extra little surprise at delivery!

We're you.sicker with your girl? I have had bad morning sickness with both girls but wondered if it was because they are girls or just I get sicker with every pregnancy. Symptoms for me have escalated the past few days. It makes me think another girl. But deep down I think boy lol. But I have thought boy with every pregnancy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->