April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Kazy I had extreme nausea and vomiting well past mid pregnancy with both of my girls right from the line turning pink. Also ridiculously sore breasts. This time I wasn't truly convinced I was really pregnant mainly because I haven't had those things. So maybe some truth to the girl thing! I've always been told girls and multiples make you sicker.

Not a lot going on today except being exceptionally tired this evening.

northern_me, I have had gestational diabetes in both of my pregnancies. I usually don't get it until around 24 weeks, though, so I'm not back on my diet yet!

For the first time, we are going to be team yellow this pregnancy. We already have a boy and a girl and saved all their things, so it's not like we have to buy anything anyway. I had a dream last night that I had the baby and it was another girl. Given the severity of my nausea already, I would not be surprised. My dreams have been right with both pregnancies now, so we'll see! I'm excited to have that extra little surprise at delivery!

That's good to know! I think it was detected around then for me as well last time. Were you on insulin? I wonder at which point they will test me this time.

I have never had gd but I did fail my 1 hour test the last two pregnancies! So hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Anyone else have a doppler? I'm considering getting one only I'm afraid I'll drive myself nuts trying to find baby's heart beat. I have a tilted uterus so usually can't be heard until at least 12 weeks.

Kazy, yes I was definitely sicker with my girl! And the sickness lasted much longer, too. It ended about 10 weeks with my son and around 16 weeks with my daughter. It was brutal with her and appears to be this time around, too. :sick:

northern _me, with my first I was on glyburide, but never insulin. My second was diet controlled. For some reason, my case with her was never quite as bad. Since I'd had it with my first, they tested me at 14 weeks with my second. It came back fine then, so they retested me at 28 weeks and sure enough, it was back!

Hmm. I made a doctors appointment for 2 weeks from now, guess I'll be having a chat about GD right off the bat. Mine was bad, we tried for weeks to diet control and I was so sick. Couldn't eat any form of carbs at all without a huge spike. Needed insulin and even then my numbers weren't perfect!

I have a Doppler! I would say it's worth the money to invest. I got mine for 50 bucks and I think it was a great investment. The novelty wears off once you can feel kicks.

Not feeling pregnant at all today.
Is it normal for symptoms to come and go?

I'm the same, apart from sore bbs, nothing really. Even my super bloat belly has gone. I'm trying not to worry about it, we're still early. Never thought I'd actually be hoping for morning sickness, but I think I'd find it reassuring.

Usually morning sickness doesn't kick in until around 6 weeks. It will come soon if it's going to come!

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow! Although I od a couple of days late so I'm prob behind. I've had nausea but to be honest I'm more pre-occupied with my scan on Friday. Just really hoping we see something. Anyone had a scan at 6 weeks before? I was told it's 50/50 whether we'll see the heartbeat so I've accepted we won't see it, but was told we'll definitely see something.

I read old posts of mine when og with the boys. Seems I got nausea between 5 and 6 week. Got wors after week 6 but not too bad.
I haf a scan last pg about 6w+ they could see something was there but no heartbeat and not how far I was. Came 2 weeks later about 8 weeks pg and there was alot of differencs. I wrote that you could see much much more and good heartbeat.
I am going to tey get appointment when Im 7weeks (+).

I called today and Dr gave me an order for an ultrasound. Well they scheduled for tomorrow! Now I'm super nervous that it's too early. According to lmp i would be 7w5d but I think I'm maybe 6w5d at most. They also offered me next week instead maybe I should call back and take that instead?

So I decided to reschedule. I can't mentally handle the uncertainty of that early of a visit. Soooo.... I officially have one scheduled next Wednesday morning. Let the count down begin! Im.so excited :)

Very exciting! I'm having a scan at 8 weeks too- the place I spoke to said 8 weeks was the best time for a scan to see hb. Hope that's true! I've got my doctors appointment tmro to get referred to midwife. 😁

Just wanted to wish the rest of you a happy and healthy nine months.

I started having a mc around noon today (confirmed this afternoon by ultrasound) at 6 weeks and 5 days. We are devastated.

I started having a mc around noon today (confirmed this afternoon by ultrasound) at 6 weeks and 5 days. We are devastated.

Oh no I'm so sorry! Sending hugs your.way.

I am so sorry, this is such sad news. Take care of yourself these next few days:hugs:

Scan today. I didn't want one so early but my doctor wanted to check to see if everything looks normal. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->