April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

I'm so sorry! :hugs: take care of yourself. 💗

Jmx- I'm so sorry :hugs: look after yourself and get plenty of rest. X

Woke up this morning at 4 for a wee.
When i lay back in bed I had this overwhelming nasua.
Didn't actually be sick but felt it could happen at any moment.
I feel like I have a really bad hangover!!!

I have totally gone off eggs. I usually eat them for breakfast.
On to cheerios atm,we dont even buy breakfast cereals usually!!!

Scan today. I didn't want one so early but my doctor wanted to check to see if everything looks normal. Fingers crossed

Good luck :) hope you ser yout bean with heartbeat!!

How's everyone doing today? Just hit 4 weeks today and I woke up this morning with serious smell aversion to basically everything. The dog, toast, coffee etc.

I still don't have sore boobs which is kind of mystifying me, as this was my sure fire symptom my last two pregnancies, and very early on.

Scan today. I didn't want one so early but my doctor wanted to check to see if everything looks normal. Fingers crossed

Good luck sharn! Let us know how you get on. I have one tomorrow and I'm dreading it already.

I had a miscarriage last night :(
Test this morning said 'not pregnant' so the pregnancy must have ended a few days ago.
Wishing you all the best.xx

Due April 1 here. :D

It's going to be a long journey but I hope to make the very best of it, hoping this little bean sticks!

Sorry for your loss poppins.

I might be joining you girls that have had misscarriage ;(

I have had 28 and 35 day cycles. Since i got pos week ago and line got stronger I thought it haf to bee 28 fay cycle. But I felt it wouldnt be firmative untill 35 days had passed and that was wednesday. Got another test and testrf this morning and excited to see line come dark and quicly.. but for a while nothing! I got a faint line ;( I am now so affraid that I am loosing it that it is slowly going away ;( no bleeding and no pain.
I am just so afraid and have been crying alot in the bathroom since my boys are at home. I called the hospital and they asked me to do another test tomorrow with same test as in the beginning (diffrent this morning) and that a line is always a positive thing.
So Im just trying not to cry and so nervus it is going to go ;(

Sorry to hear that poppins. 😕

Welcome twinkle and catalyst.

I thought so catalyst but I read so many other feeds from the tww group that I was part of.

I know the feeling of worrying. His is my first pregnancy and to say the least every day I am nervous and worried what if that happens. I am just trying to stay positive but would love for the first trimester to speed ahead to lessen the worry. Hoping yours will continue to be a sticky bean- the latest dark line you got sounds promising hopefully just took them a while to get all snug in there 😃

The one o tuesday was dark yes and I was so hopeful but the test this morning crushed it. I will go to tje comouter so I can post a pic of it.

First is the tests I have taken, first on top last on bottom (last tuesday).
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/20160809_154434_zpshq5n2fzz.jpg

Now I got this this morning and Im so afraid :S
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/20160812_092410_zpseabsy28j.jpg

Catalyst- since they are different tests maybe that's the reasoning behind the difference. Maybe it's not as sensitive? I am not well informed which tests have more sensitive levels but feel the ones you were using first usually do from what I have seen on here? Also depending how long you held your pee and if you were drinking more liquids which could have deleted it more. Fx'd for you and having a sticky bean.

Catalyst- since they are different tests maybe that's the reasoning behind the difference. Maybe it's not as sensitive? I am not well informed which tests have more sensitive levels but feel the ones you were using first usually do from what I have seen on here? Also depending how long you held your pee and if you were drinking more liquids which could have deleted it more. Fx'd for you and having a sticky bean.

Thank you.
Hope it is just the brand but it is supose to be sensitive one. It was with fmu.
One told me in another group I an ib she had test like this week apart so I am trying to be positive. Bought the same stick brand as last week and will test again tomorrow.

Good luck- fx'd. I was worried one day so I forced myself to hold my pee for like almost four hours one afternoon so I could test in the evening but it wasn't easy. Could just be one bad test too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->