April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Had my scan today. It went well! Unfortunately didn't see baby but we saw a lovely big yolk sac and nice think lining. I'm sad and a bit anxious we didn't see baby but I'm thrilled it's not another blighted ovum. We saw a bright white blob straight away! Then on an internal scan the balloon shape of the yolk sac. I'm behind a few days as I suspected, prob 5+5 ish maybe. Debating whether to keep my 7+2 scan or push it back now. I'm desparate to see baby (praying it's there) but I don't want to go too early!

First is the tests I have taken, first on top last on bottom (last tuesday).
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/20160809_154434_zpshq5n2fzz.jpg

Now I got this this morning and Im so afraid :S
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/20160812_092410_zpseabsy28j.jpg

I have always been told not to base a healthy pregnancy on a line. This one imo isn't super faint. If it was barely there then maybe. It's definitely not an indication of miscarriage when it's a different test all together too. I've never tested much past my first positive because I am really prone to worry so I don't speak from experience. Maybe ask your Dr if they will do hcg check? My Dr checked mine for 2 weeks this time. Also, the fact that you don't have cramping or bleeding is always good.

Had my scan today. It went well! Unfortunately didn't see baby but we saw a lovely big yolk sac and nice think lining. I'm sad and a bit anxious we didn't see baby but I'm thrilled it's not another blighted ovum. We saw a bright white blob straight away! Then on an internal scan the balloon shape of the yolk sac. I'm behind a few days as I suspected, prob 5+5 ish maybe. Debating whether to keep my 7+2 scan or push it back now. I'm desparate to see baby (praying it's there) but I don't want to go too early!

That's great! 5+5 is super esrly so sounds like you are right on track. :)

Marypoppins - I'm so sorry Hun. Thinking of you. Xx

Catalyst - I agree with the others, do not compare different brands of tests or even the same test at a different time of day. Things can vary so much this early. Try not to panic.

So good to read good news :)
I think you should ser it at 7+2 :)

I am calmer and you are right. I need to wait and try stay calm, just when reading of women geting pos, then line starts to fade and ending in miscarriage is just ro make you question everything. I rang the hospital just after testing this morning to know what to do and was told to test agaun tomorrow with a brand same as yesterday, that a line is always a line and that if still i doubt and feeling anxious I shoulf call the clinic and ask for bloodwork.

Catalyst - That sounds like a good plan. Fx your test is lovely and dark in the morning. Don't drink too much so you're up peeing all night though!!

Catalyst- I do agree with the others, different tests have different sensitivities so one might be lighter than the other die to that. Try to use the same test tmro. :dust: coming your way!

Mrs - did you get a picture? We are only a day apart and I'd love to see it!! I'm having a scan at 8+1 so definitely hoping to see hb. The place I'm going said anything after 8wks should be fine for hb. Maybe push it forward a week?

I'm going out for a works party tonight and have no idea how I'm going to cover up my lack of alcohol! I'll just have to wing it I think!!

Sorry to see all the angel babies. :(

Here with baby number 4 and a rotten ear infection. :-/

Ceri - here's the picture. It's rubbish I'm afraid. I'm not sure why she printed this one as we had much better ones. If I'd have noticed I'd have asked for a few more, but I was very distracted and overwhelmed! Yolk sac is on the left if you can see it. I'm thinking I'll put the other scan back, really want to see a hb! Have a good night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Catalyst don't stress! I wouldn't consider that to be a negative sign at all.

Hi stategirl, glad to be joining you over here!

How is everyone today? I literally do not feel one tiny bit pregnant today.

Hi ladies! Coming in! :D

I'm Shannon, 24. Married to my high school sweetheart of almost 8 years. We have two little ones, one of each, almost 6 year old "T" and 2 year old "B". We conceived both quickly on first cycle. <3

We've been TTC for 8 months after stopping the pill and during that time only had 5 cycles which were all anovulatory. After being prescribed progesterone, I had my first ovulatory cycle and this morning at 11 DPO had my BFP.

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_5701-2x_zpsazhdaddb.jpg

Cheapie brand, First Signal.

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_5708-4x_zps155i51za.jpg

First Response.

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_5707-3x_zpsl6pgzxhm.jpg
Both tests after a few hours.
I'm so excited to have another April baby! And I'm SO happy to share this journey with you all! :hugs:

So I tested again with same brand as before, I was very nervus since the line didnt come quickly, like it didnt start to appear until about 30sek or more after I had dipped. When pg with the boys I got so strong lines at this time, like the line came before the one that you compare it with! But after about 5 min this was it (see pic) and I took the pic maby 10 min after I dipped it. I compared it with the one I took a week ago and it is darker, but still not as dark as the compare line (with the boys it was) so I am just tiny tiny nervus but calm. But still, it is just slightly darker, not much :S so I am like I say nervus.
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/PhotoGrid_14710775042511_zpsiot6sglc.jpg

Glad you could join northern and amour.

Catalyst- I understand nerves I am every day especially after reading of all the losses others have expierenced. i have decided to try and not test unless I feel there is a need to anymore. Hope you are able to calm your nerves somehow and try to enjoy this stage of your pregnancy soon. Also, even though this is my first pregnancy I have read on here how women expierenced such different pregnancies between their own children so even though your last two were similar this one may be completely different. Good luck- as always we are here to listen and give support!

That's a good progression for one day imo

That's a good progression for one day imo

This is a week apart not day :) took different typr yesterday and paniced cause the line was vvfaint and called the hospital and they told me to test with same brand as last week.

Glad you could join northern and amour.

Catalyst- I understand nerves I am every day especially after reading of all the losses others have expierenced. i have decided to try and not test unless I feel there is a need to anymore. Hope you are able to calm your nerves somehow and try to enjoy this stage of your pregnancy soon. Also, even though this is my first pregnancy I have read on here how women expierenced such different pregnancies between their own children so even though your last two were similar this one may be completely different. Good luck- as always we are here to listen and give support!

Thank you. Means alot.

Sorry Catalyst! I completely misunderstood.

Hello! this is my first ever post!
I used the forum when pregnant with my first, who is now 3. He turned 3 two days ago. I forgot my details and couldn't get back in but I just came across the site again so thought I would sign up again.
I have a 3 year old and a 1.5 year old and I am due April 18th! Hoping for a girl this time after two boys but will be happy either way, of course :)
Congratulations to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->