April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Catalyst - hope you are feeling ok? Did you say you are having some bloods done to check your levels?

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I've had quite a bit of nausea, not all day, just for a few hours and have had quite a few naps - my new favourite thing! Oh and my not so favourite thing - my skin is breaking out so badly and all I want to do is eat cake!!! I've never had a sweet tooth, always been a savoury one, never have desserts but....I want cake so bad, not chocolate, it has to be cake!

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Catalyst - hope you are feeling ok? Did you say you are having some bloods done to check your levels?

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I've had quite a bit of nausea, not all day, just for a few hours and have had quite a few naps - my new favourite thing! Oh and my not so favourite thing - my skin is breaking out so badly and all I want to do is eat cake!!! I've never had a sweet tooth, always been a savoury one, never have desserts but....I want cake so bad, not chocolate, it has to be cake!

I eas thinking about to call the clinic and ask if they can. But I am not sure. I am wondering if I shouldnt just wait 2 weeks if no pains and no bleeding and have the u/s done. If something is happening if I will misscarry there aint nothing we can do. It is just a waiting game.
Would you girls wait or have bloodwork done?

Catalyst - I think it depends on what would make you feel better. You're right there isn't anything they can do. But blood draw can be an indication of what's going on. Also, I started spotting about 2 weeks ago. They were already monitoring my hcg (had 6 or 7 draws) and I asked them to check my progesterone and sure enough it was borderline low again so they put me on it. I haven't had spotting since. Could not be related at all but doesn't hurt.

Can I join? Due with 3rd Apr17th (my birthday)

PHP:
Hope everyone is doing well.

I am so uncomfortable for no reason today. I guess it's just bloating and contrariness combined. My clothes don't feel right already and I feel agitated because of it. I dug out some of my mat clothes from last time today to get washed up, I feel like I will need them early.

Catalyst - I think it depends on what would make you feel better. You're right there isn't anything they can do. But blood draw can be an indication of what's going on. Also, I started spotting about 2 weeks ago. They were already monitoring my hcg (had 6 or 7 draws) and I asked them to check my progesterone and sure enough it was borderline low again so they put me on it. I haven't had spotting since. Could not be related at all but doesn't hurt.

That is a good point. Will talk it over with my DH

Mind if I join ladies? I'm due April 20th.
This is my miracle pregnancy after losing my first two to ectopic and miscarriage... And then suffering through 4.5 years of unexplained infertility and being told its likely I'll never conceive.

We're obviously over the moon, but very nervous and cautious. I've had some brown/pink spotting off and on for the past few days.
Had bloods done on Saturday, my hcg was 310 at 4+2 weeks.. I go tomorrow for my second set to see if they double. Wish me luck.

Welcome and best of luck, colta. Will keep you in my thoughts. :hugs:

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is feeling okay! I'm feeling good for now, just tired, but the symptoms will come soon. My oldest starts kindergarten tomorrow. :cry:

Welcome and congrats to all new ladies :flower:

I've been really uncomfortable this weekend too and even got some mat jeans and work trousers yesterday. I know it's just bloat at this stage but everything feels so tight it is just too uncomfortable. I've had ms the past few days too- it woke me up this morning at about 3am, I felt so sick! Still do but got to get ready for work in a bit😩

Welcome to the newbies! Seems there's been lots of ladies joining over the past week. Congrats to all!

Glad I'm not the only one suffering with the bloat. I went to primark last week and bought some jeggings and leggings in a size bigger. they are so comfortable! No way I'm putting my old jeans back on now!

Catalyst - I agree, it's whatever will make you feel better. If it were me i would get the bloods done, but I worry so much after my MMC. Like you say, it won't change the outcome whatever you do so if waiting to see what happens feels best to you, do that. Fx it's nothing to worry about. Xx

Colta - good luck for you results.

Ceri - hope you start to feel better soon. I've been eating a couple of crackers in bed before I get up. It seems to be quite strong when I wake up now.

The bloat is killer. I had an April due date last time and my mat clothes is fall/winter. I'm kind of just wishing away the last few weeks of summer so it's appropriate to put on jeans. I didn't need mat during the summer in my second pregnancy. Oh how things change.

I just figured out that my car is going to fit 3 car seats across the back seat no problem, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

My MS has been horrible the past week. But last night it went away almost completely.....it kind of freaked me out a bit. Today is very mild. You would think I would.remember but does ms come.and go? Like super strong for a week then almost nothing? All I can seem to remember is how my symptoms disappeared overnight with my mmc. So it has me a bit worried. With my boys I never had any ms. So it's different from that I know.

It started to bleed this morning. Not much but bright red and it seems to be geting more. Not come i the pad just slight pink there the past 7 hours but still. Comes alot i the paper when wipe. No cramps just now and then dull sensation. Called hospital again. Just want me to wait and see. Pos test saturday is good. Just if the bleedings get heavy and or pain with it should I call again.

Does anyone in here want to move this to a Facebook group? It's a much better format and I know the majority of groups move to FB eventually. I can start one. It will be secret.

Catalyst - I hope the bleeding stops for you. Keeping everything crossed for you. Xx

Northern - I haven't been on Facebook since my MMC, found it too difficult seeing friends baby and bump pics everyday. But I might dip my toe back in once I'm out of the 'danger zone' (after 12 weeks). strange how you don't miss something you used to use several times a day!

Northern- I know someone on here who already started one if you are interested

Northern- message me your name and profile pic. I think I have to friend you to add you. Then we can unfriendly if you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->