April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Still bleeds.. might be geting tad less but not sure. Over 13+ hours there is just a hint of pink in the pad. Only get blood when wiping. It is hard to just wait. Also since my first day at school started today, my last year in my masters. Hoping school stuff will takr my mind of even if it is hard concentrading and make time fly by. Been googling if it is ok to start right away and it seems to be ok. Now ot is just wait and see.

I'd like to be added to the fb group too please ladies. I'm more on fb xx

Hope it's just spotting catalyst :hug:

Catalyst - good to hear it's slowing down. Hopefully it'll stop soon and you can concentrate on your studying. It's great you've got a distraction like that.

How's everyone else doing? Any new symptoms /appointments coming up?

It hasnt stopped, bleeds more and now I have mild cramps. So I think it is over. We have been preparing for this the past days so we are sad about this but not heartbroken. Helps to have two wonderful boys. We are going to try again so hopefully I will be due soon after you girls.
Hope you all have a happy healthy 9 months. Take care of you girls and thank you for the time we had.

I'm so sorry catalyst :hugs: hold those little boys tight :hugs: look after yourself over the next few days. Xxx

Catalyst - good to hear it's slowing down. Hopefully it'll stop soon and you can concentrate on your studying. It's great you've got a distraction like that.

How's everyone else doing? Any new symptoms /appointments coming up?

Pretty good, I'm just bone tired today.

I'm sorry catalyst. :hugs: good luck in the future!

I'm shattered too! I'm tired in the morning and by afternoon I'm flagging real bad! Ms has kicked up a gear too. I've not actually been sick yet but more or less constant nausea. Oh, and back ache! And a belly which looks 4months pg!

I'm falling asleep...and I have a meeting that starts in 5 minutes. Had 1/2 a coffee and it only made me more tired!!

I'm exhausted too. Struggling adjusting to DD starting school and having to get up 2 hours earlier than normal. :sleep:

2hrs early! I'm dreading school starting. Last time I was preg during the school year my daughter was constantly late because I was forever throwing up trying to get out of the house in the morning. I'm hoping to gradually start getting her back into routine over the next three weeks. School doesn't start until sept 6 here.

We have one week before school starts. It's bittersweet. My dd starts preschool and I will be doing a lot of running kids around dropping off and picking up. It's ok for now but will be very difficult when baby comes.

I have nausea almost everyday now too. It lasts till about 3pm so at least I get to eat a healthy dinner without forcing it down. It varies with being tired. Yesterday I felt OK and went to the gym at 7.15am (the nausea tends to ease when I'm there but kicks in when I get home) but today I struggled to get out of bed before 8.30am!

We have one week before school starts. It's bittersweet. My dd starts preschool and I will be doing a lot of running kids around dropping off and picking up. It's ok for now but will be very difficult when baby comes.

My 4 year old starts pre-k the second week of September so I, too, will be doing a lot more running around! My DH is going to try to drop her off in the morning on his way to work but if it doesn't work I'll do drop off and pick up (I work from home, have a nanny that comes and will be watching my 2 year old). It will at least force me to walk 30 minutes a day, which is a good thing (I live in NYC).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->