April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Very cute shirt!!

When are you guys announcing? I told my boss this morning but haven't told family or friends yet (I work at a high risk job)

I also had to tell my boss right away. I can't perform part of my job as it involves radiation exposure so my other coworkers have to pick my studies up. We have told our parents and siblings. Know it is early but it's our first and we were excited to share. Plus my sister pretty much always knew when to figure out if my af would show or not. Waiting to tell other family and friends a bit longer but haven't decided exactly when.

Pooch- Super cute shirt.

I had my scan today and everything looked great!
Northern- I don't know when to tell people. Our parents know and a few close friends. I have another scam Sept 1. So maybe then but possibly not until beginning of October. I am mostly wanting to protect my older kids. They will be so excited and I don't want them to have to go through the sadness of miscarriage. We already had the twice before. They are resilient and it didn't seem to do harm but still.

I'm not sure when to start telling people?!? I'm having a scan at 8 weeks when I was going to take DD and tell her but DH thinks she will just go off and tell everyone so we might as well do it. It's still so early though! I can see where he is coming from- she's only 5 and would be excited! I'm also feeling so so sick I'm not sure if I can pull any more excuses out the bag to cover it up!

Hey all, do you mind if I join too? I'm pretty sure I'm due in April too, but haven't gotten off my butt to organise a dating scan yet (and haven't had a period in over 4 years 😳)
This is number 7 for me, and the morning sickness is the worst of the lot!

Can I join lady's I'm due 24th April this will be my 5th baby

Found out yesterday didn't think I was just had sore bbs

I had an emergency scan this morning as I'd had some spotting. I freaked as that happened with my MMC. But good news!! All is ok, we saw baby and its little heart beating away!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: bubs is only 5-6mm (6weeks) but is curled up so she said not to pay the measurement any attention (at the top of the sac) She said they can be a week out with dates this early with their machines. In reality I'm only about 6+3/4 because of when I od so I'm not worrying about size. Just so relieved!

Kazy - so glad to hear your scan went well. I know you were nervous. Xx

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Can I join? Had a mc last month and didn't wait before trying again so very very nervous. I read all over that waiting isn't necessary except for dating purposes so fingers crossed this is my sticky rainbow. :baby: i feel so behind all the others in the group bc I'm due at the very end of April. :haha:

Welcome to all! :D

mrs unicorn, that's awesome! Congratulations!

I'm not sure when we are going to tell people. It's hard because we have a 5yo who is very excited and this is my 3rd so going to be hard to hide my ever expanding belly lol.

Just read through the thread. Congrats to everyone especially those of you that have had scans already you lucky gals!!

I'm sorry for the losses that I read about. It just isn't fair sometimes. :(

Can someone PM me the Facebook group info? :flower:

Cleckner- the FB group is secret so I think you have to be friends to add. If you message me your link I'll friend you and add you. We can unfriendly after if you prefer.

I've been away to a spa with my SIL. We booked it ages ago to treat ourselves (we've both had mc's this year). I was nervous about how she'd react to my news as it can be very upsetting to hear about someone else being pregnant after you've lost one, even if it's family or a close friend. But she's been amazing! We've chatted about it a bit and about her and my bro trying again. I really hope they get their sticky bean once they TTC again. It's my mums birthday so we've been out celebrating that too. I'm going back home today - I'm seriously exhausted!! Oh and I had several hours of heartburn yesterday - WTF - don't think I've every had that before. We have been eating out a lot so maybe it was all the rich food?

Just now got to have a read-through the parts of the thread I missed, and....

I know I'm late to say this but catalyst I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

And glad things are looking good mrs unicorn! :)

How's everyone doing?

Pretty good here. The morning sickness has hit me early this time. I usually get until 6-7 weeks but it started this week. Spent the majority of the week completely useless being nauseous and throwing up. Was very difficult with DD's school drop off/pick up. But started taking my old friend B6 and Unisom and feel a million times better. Tired but less nauseous and not throwing up now.

Breasts are starting to get sore. Last time they went from B's to DD's so I'm sure it'll be similar, sigh. I have such a small frame, they do look quite silly.

How are you feeling, Kazy?

I'm in MS misery 😢 Nothing is really helping and I've been useless since Thursday! Got work in the morning too. I really dislike this part!

How's everyone doing?

Pretty good here. The morning sickness has hit me early this time. I usually get until 6-7 weeks but it started this week. Spent the majority of the week completely useless being nauseous and throwing up. Was very difficult with DD's school drop off/pick up. But started taking my old friend B6 and Unisom and feel a million times better. Tired but less nauseous and not throwing up now.

Breasts are starting to get sore. Last time they went from B's to DD's so I'm sure it'll be similar, sigh. I have such a small frame, they do look quite silly.

How are you feeling, Kazy?

Not the greatest unfortunately. But I also am glad because it reminds me I'm still pregnant. I really can't wait until after my next scan on Sept 1st. I will be past the point of my other two losses. But I'm also trying to enjoy where I'm at too. Because this will for sure be our last lol. I've said it before but this time we will have a permanent solution haha.

We told our daughters this weekend and my older one (she's 4) was actually super excited. When I asked her about another sibling when we were trying she wasn't happy about it so I'm glad she had a change of heart. My little one (2) loves babies and her baby dolls so she will be very happy when the baby comes. I had to tell our nanny today because my older DD has a big mouth and don't want her spreading the word to everyone they see when they are out. I've told our parents and siblings but that's it for now until second tri. I'm sure i'll start to show so the people in our building, etc. will figure it out sooner than later. I just don't want to have the dreaded miscarriage convo with people should it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->