April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

How is everyone today? I'm just coming off night shift and it's the worst one I've ever worked. It took every ounce of my soul to stay awake and I feel so sick now. I feel like I could go sleep for the rest of the week! Unfortunately I'm back in again tonight and have a 3 hour staff meeting tomorrow morning right after j get off :-( should be an interesting 8 months

Oh no! That's some long shifts! I don't know how your doing it!

I've been sent home from work today as I was so sick this morning. I've been prescribed anti-sickness meds from my doctor so hoping they kick in soon. This MS is kicking my butt!!! The tablets have one major side effect- drowsiness! Great! More tired than I already am! I'd rather be tired than sick though. On the plus side, I've got a scan this weekend 💗 Fx all is well!

Northern - urgh that sounds awful. Hope you manage to get some rest inbetween shifts.

Ceri - sorry you're feeling so sick. It's good that you've got something from the doctor to help. I have a scan this weekend too!!

AFM - I'm not too bad. Some food makes me a bit queasy but I'm trying to resist all the carbs (not very successfully!) The tiredness is getting to me a bit. I normally naturally wake at 6.30am (haven't used an alarm for years) then go to the gym before work. Now I'm struggling to get out of bed at 8am! I work from home so luckily I can lie in without it being a problem. But working till 5pm is a bit of a challenge. At least I'm off next week!

Does anyone not really 'feel pregnant' still? I'm getting all negative that maybe this isn't a viable pregnancy and my mind is preparing myself for the worst (sorry for being so negative) and every time i get a cramp I think it's the end. Still have to wait a week and a half for my appt!!

I'm sorry so many of you are having morning sickness issues. :hug: I don't think I'm far enough along for it to hit yet but I honestly wish it would start bc it eases my mind. This pregnancy is the first time I've had to deal with salivation in my mouth. It's pretty constant and it makes me feel sick but not full blown MS yet. I didn't even know salivation could be a thing until I googled. Grossest symptom I've ever had by far.

Anyone having any feelings about gender or even have any preference for a certain gender?

Does anyone not really 'feel pregnant' still? I'm getting all negative that maybe this isn't a viable pregnancy and my mind is preparing myself for the worst (sorry for being so negative) and every time i get a cramp I think it's the end. Still have to wait a week and a half for my appt!!

I'm the same. I feel pregnant off and on but don't have near the severe symptoms as others on here. I just lost a baby last month at 6w3d so I'm not fool enough to think this one is 100% gonna be sticky. Losing babies takes the fun out of it a bit so it's hard to be overly positive and excited. I'm happy big time but super cautious trying not to get so excited just in case my bubble gets burst.

I'm almost positive we are having :pink:. I've always had an overwhelming feeling for gender both times and have always been right. I hope so! I would love another girl.

I'm feeling okay. Tired. Sleeping a lot but not complaining as I'm an insomniac so it's been nice going to bed at 9pm/10pm instead of 1am-ish. Missing DH a lot though. After the kiddos go to bed is when we spend time together but I've just been so tired.

Morning sickness definitely struck early for me but I've been managing it with B6 and Unisom the night before. It helps me get through the day thankfully. Breasts are definitely starting to grow and hurt a little but other than that, nothing crazy.

DD is in her 2nd week of kindergarten now and missing her like crazy! But enjoying the one on one time with DS before this LO comes.

Hope everyone is doing okay! Just a little longer until 2nd trimester. <3

I'm the same. I feel pregnant off and on but don't have near the severe symptoms as others on here. I just lost a baby last month at 6w3d so I'm not fool enough to think this one is 100% gonna be sticky. Losing babies takes the fun out of it a bit so it's hard to be overly positive and excited. I'm happy big time but super cautious trying not to get so excited just in case my bubble gets burst.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

I'm almost positive we are having :pink:. I've always had an overwhelming feeling for gender both times and have always been right. I hope so! I would love another girl.

I'm feeling okay. Tired. Sleeping a lot but not complaining as I'm an insomniac so it's been nice going to bed at 9pm/10pm instead of 1am-ish. Missing DH a lot though. After the kiddos go to bed is when we spend time together but I've just been so tired.

Morning sickness definitely struck early for me but I've been managing it with B6 and Unisom the night before. It helps me get through the day thankfully. Breasts are definitely starting to grow and hurt a little but other than that, nothing crazy.

DD is in her 2nd week of kindergarten now and missing her like crazy! But enjoying the one on one time with DS before this LO comes.

Hope everyone is doing okay! Just a little longer until 2nd trimester. <3

I am also convinced we are having another girl! The Chinese gender prediction was right with my first two girls and it says girl again!

I think we're having a girl. This is our first so nothing to compare to, but right from the start I felt girl. We're not bothered either way and we're also staying team yellow so it'll be a long time before we know if I'm right!! I'm hoping to get a good pic from my scan this weekend to look at the ramzi theory!

Which Chinese predictor did everyone use? I found one on baby centre and it said girl, but then there's loads of different ones and some said boy!

Pooch - I don't feel overly pregnant and I'm almost 8 weeks. My bbs hurt all the time, but apart from that the symptoms are very subtle, nausea and heartburn on and off occasionally. But nothing massive!

I've never had a feeling one way or the other with any pregnancy. And I always wanted a boy but honestly I'd be so happy if it was another girl. I love my girls so much so it would be fun to give them another sister. But than it'd be interesting to have a boy too for a change. I just want this one to stick though first. But it's kind of nice dreaming about it. Either way I'll have to start over with baby stuff for the most part bc I thought I was done a year ago and I donated nearly everything. :haha:

We swayed for a boy and so far my symptoms have been very different than with my two girls, so fingers crossed

I'm sorry Catalyst

I'm popping in to say goodbye.
I'm currently recovering from emergency surgery to remove my left tube after it was found out I had an ectopic pregnancy.
I went into the ER Friday night in excruciating pain. I had been spotting and just knew it was ectopic. After some testing, the head ob for the hospital was called in and then the next thing I knew I was being rushed into surgery. I had laproscopic surgery where they removed my left tube, the pregnancy and a fair bit of blood.
So... See you everyone. I hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Im feeling sick again today. But I'm on progesterone 2x daily.which can increase symptoms. I had two pregnancies where I had not a single symptom. Thankfully it was my first two and before any losses so it didn't concern me. So for those who don't feel it it doesn't mean bad news.

I have no idea if boy or girl. We aren't finding out either so it will be awhile. We've always found out so we will see if I can have the self control at the ultrasound!

I agree that previous losses make the first tri so much harder to enjoy now. I've seen my peanut on scan with heartbeat and still struggle to not worry. I can't wait until.i can feel movement. although I know that will likely be awhile.

Are you all planning to find out what you're having? Anyone have a scan soon?

We will find out around 20 weeks but we always keep the sex/name a secret from everyone else.

My first scan is in 16 days. :D

I'm sorry Catalyst

I'm popping in to say goodbye.
I'm currently recovering from emergency surgery to remove my left tube after it was found out I had an ectopic pregnancy.
I went into the ER Friday night in excruciating pain. I had been spotting and just knew it was ectopic. After some testing, the head ob for the hospital was called in and then the next thing I knew I was being rushed into surgery. I had laproscopic surgery where they removed my left tube, the pregnancy and a fair bit of blood.
So... See you everyone. I hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy
:cry: I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you heal up quickly and things work out no matter what your next step may be. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->