April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

What the actual?!?

Frer is positive but not blaring as id have hoped. Digital said Not Pregnant?!

Im so sad and stressed.
I know ive peed alot today but :cry:

See. Positive but not blaring.

Attachments

• resized_image.jpg
    resized_image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 17
I keep peeing lots so not very. May hold my pee and use other test this evening :nope:

Yeah the first one.
Did a CBD on Saturday which gave me Pregnant 1-2 and thats it. Didnt do any more after that.
Seeing "Not Pregnant" 6 days later after small spotting is so disheartening.

Definitely hold then try again later. I hope everything is ok :dust:

Definitely hold as long as you can and try and limit fluid intake xxx

I'm sorry. Try and hold for as long as you can before you do the next test. Good luck sweetie xx

That makes sense! I'll book my appointment on Monday. It's probably a good thing to have everything on file if something happens; for future reference. I'm going to book an early scan too.

Mexx- hope you don't mind me asking and please feel free to tell me to keep my nose out but, 😉 How many eggs did they transfer for you? I've got a friend who did ivf and got pg but she is having problems this time round. :flower:

I've done four rounds of IVF. The first three I had just the one transferred. This time I had two transferred but I was also a lot calmer during the process. Lots of rest during the TWW. I also had the endometrium scratch at the end of May which researchers believe helps the embryo to stick.
I don't mind what you ask Hun :)

Congrats to all the newcomers on their bfp!

Also, My_Story, I'm thinking of you and sending positive thoughts!

My story- I have had spotting too. I did a bit of research on the digi weeks and I found so many people.who said not to trust them! Will your Dr order hcg blood test? This will tell you almost certainly.

I had my 5tg blood draw today. So far numbers look great but I had spotting since my last draw. Dr said if the spotting was from impending miscarriage then my hcg would show it. So I'm praying the office gets rests before they close today at noon!

My story - try not to let the tests freak you out. I'm not even buying a digital this time. Have you had any more spotting? Has it changed? Really hope you're ok. Thinking of you. xxx

Held my pee for 4 hours and did CBD and got "PREGNANT 1-2 " again...

Whats going on??

Spotting has stopped.

Also did another FRER and test was just as faint as though I hadnt held my pee.
That alongside "Pregnant 1-2" at almost 5 weeks tells me I dont think this will end well...

Oh no 😞 I really hope everything is well and fine! Maybe try and see someone if your spotting continues?

Yes maybe give your gp or midwife a call. One of my friends had a scan at 5 weeks because of spotting / bleeding (she now has a 1 yr old) so you never know they might send you for a scan. Xx

Got my.blood results back. Nurse said numbers are perfect. Went from 444 to 944 in 48hours. I have continued spotting. Still praying this little bean sticks!!!!

Great numbers :)

Is anyone else waking in the middle of the night both to use the bathroom and because they are starving? I ate cereal before bed but so hungry now. It's strange lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->