April Blossoms Due 2017 - all welcome!

Kazy - great news! My FRER was as dark as the control line today. So happy it's gone from barely there to as dark as control line in 4 days. No more testing now.

Mexx - I've been having trouble sleeping. I'm a bit of a fidget anyway but I'm waking up at least every hour, and then fairly early in the morning - 5.30am on Saturday :dohh: I think part of it is that I'm so hot! Not sure where you live but I'm in the north east of the U.K. and it's not hot here at the moment. I normally someone with permanent cold hands and feet!!

I know what's mean! I've been going to sleep with the fan on which helps keep me cool but is a bit noisy. I'm over in the north west.
It's strange isn't it how we re so tired but then also can't sleep. Our bodies do play mean tricks on us!
I haven't any more FRERs but tempted to buy one to see how dark it is now. I've got some cheapie tests and one more digi to use.

I spoke to the fertility nurse yesterday and arranged a scan for August 18th when I'll be 7 weeks. She said I also need to phone the midwife and arrange a booking in appointment. I tried so many times yesterday but they didn't answer and no voicemail facilities. Very annoying!

When does everyone else in the UK have their booking in appointment / how many weeks will you be?

Xx

How are you this morning My_story?

Brilliant numbers Kazy 😀

I'm the same Mexx, I've being starving for the past 4 days haha!! Making the most of it before my sickness kicks in xxx

eta I have a gp appointment a week on Wed who will the refer me to he mw, it's changed since I had my ds as I self referred then. I've booked a private scan for 2 weeks today so hopefully will be able to see something xxx

I've booked a private scan on 20th Aug, I'll be 7+2. My booking in appt is 31st Aug where I'll be 8+6. It's all happening much earlier this time. With my MMC I didn't have an early scan and my booking in appt was supposed to be at 10+1, but I had the emergency scan the day before so never had it. Only 3 weeks till my first scan, please be ok bubba!!!

My story - hope you're ok? Xxx

Has anyone feeling nauseated already? Last night I fought myself to sleep so I wouldn't be awake and feeling sick

Has anyone feeling nauseated already? Last night I fought myself to sleep so I wouldn't be awake and feeling sick

Not regularly. But strong smells have sent my stomach for momentary loop a few times. Also whenever I get up to pee in the middle of the night.

I'm sorry you're feeling sick and i must admit I'm not looking forward to joining you. Although it'll be worth it.

I've got a bit of sickness already too. Not too bad yet but if last time was anything to go by, it's going to get worse! I've not been sleeping very well either.

Yep I'm definitely nauseous (that's what made me test actually) Yesterday was good though, no nausea at all. Today, as soon as I opened my eyes it hit me. Ate some toast and it seems to have gone for now!

I have moments where I feel sick, got the horrid taste in my mouth all the time and I'm peeing lots already lol! Struggling to sleep properly even though I'm tired xx

Its been absolutely lovely meeting you ladies, but with a heavy heart baby gained its angel wings this afternoon at 5+2. Feeling totally crushed. :cry::cry:

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Its been absolutely lovely meeting you ladies, but with a heavy heart baby gained its angel wings this afternoon at 5+2. Feeling totally crushed. :cry::cry:

I'm so so sorry huni :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Oh no. I am so sorry! :( Sending hugs your way

Hi ladies, I'm a bit unsure of this but I have done 6 frers all with lines so I think I am safe to say I'm expecting number 3. Bit of a shock as I only had number 2 21weeks ago and I'm on the pill! Big oooops!!

Here is my test, very faint but I have 6 all like this. I have no idea of timings as I am on the mini pill where you have no break and I havnt bled since giving birth 5 months ago!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13

I'm so sorry! I am thinking of you.

:cry: oh no I'm so sorry my_story. Sending lots of :hugs: your way. Wish there was something more I could do. Xxx

Hi ladies, I'm a bit unsure of this but I have done 6 frers all with lines so I think I am safe to say I'm expecting number 3. Bit of a shock as I only had number 2 21weeks ago and I'm on the pill! Big oooops!!

Here is my test, very faint but I have 6 all like this. I have no idea of timings as I am on the mini pill where you have no break and I havnt bled since giving birth 5 months ago!

Congratulations hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->