**April Bunnies 2015**

Aw April bunnies is adorable lol

Maggz how do you hide your ticker and use that spoiler button thing? I like that O:)

Anyone else spend their days fluctuating between wild excitement and planning, dreaming of names, nursery designs etc, and terrifying fear that something will go wrong??

Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't get too attached. Anyone have a take on what is an emotionally healthy view on this? I feel like I'm always one extreme or the other.

I like the spoiler sigi too :)

Citrus, I was like that when I was pregnant with DD. This time I'm worried something will go wrong and taking 1 day at a time. " I'm pregnant today, and everything is okay " :)

April bunnies is perfect for us!!! :)

Citrus yea I go through so many emotions and worry constantly about something going wrong! I agree with sharnw take each day as it comes! I was the same when pregnant last year to though!

Me too, Citrus. It's like every other minute I'm feeling something else.

My mom wants to go for mani pedis tomorrow, and I desperately need to, but am nervous. Do you think I should? I'll just get normal polish and no foot/leg massage.

Does anyone else go to the nail spa? And if not, what do I tell my mom? She doesn't know yet. And I don't think she will believe that I don't want to or am saving money.

Love April bunnies!

I also like April bunnies! I was going to ask about adding due dates and a siggi! There seems to be a few April threads, would be nice to all join together!

Citrus anything you feel now is normal. With your body flooding with hormones you will experience extremes. I was terrified through my first pregnancy. I had a bleed at 7 weeks and went for a scan. All was fine but between that 7 weeks scan and another at 13 weeks I had convinced myself the heart had stopped beating. I am far more relaxed about the pregnancy this time. But with regards to the new baby arriving I am definitely swinging between huge excitement and oh my word can I really do this again!
I had a really traumatic birth experience last time so I'm trying not to focus on it otherwise I turn into a stress ball! We do at least have things in place that this time it should be better.

Maggz how do you hide your ticker and use that spoiler button thing? I like that O:)

Highlight what you want as a spoiler, then click the little smiley at the top that has a black line over his eyes :) It creates a html code like the quotes and all that.

Anyone else spend their days fluctuating between wild excitement and planning, dreaming of names, nursery designs etc, and terrifying fear that something will go wrong??

Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't get too attached. Anyone have a take on what is an emotionally healthy view on this? I feel like I'm always one extreme or the other.

Yeah I'm definitely scared, today at work I was so convinced I had started bleeding I was already thinking what I should say to my boss to get to go home... :wacko:
I agree with the other ladies, just take one day at a time and TRY not to obsess either way, and stay positive. Positive energy is always better :)

Me too, Citrus. It's like every other minute I'm feeling something else.

My mom wants to go for mani pedis tomorrow, and I desperately need to, but am nervous. Do you think I should? I'll just get normal polish and no foot/leg massage.

Does anyone else go to the nail spa? And if not, what do I tell my mom? She doesn't know yet. And I don't think she will believe that I don't want to or am saving money.

Love April bunnies!

Hmm I don't think you should worry about the nail spa too much :) Just go and have fun :) I usually don't go but that's because I spend ridiculous amounts on nail polish and such myself haha so I feel like I have to use it ;)

Yaaaay took another cbd and it went up to 2-3 weeks :-D was so scared I was gonna get a not preg coz of the lack of symptoms!

Morning everyone!

Glad the test moved you on in dates Hun. Would love to do another one but trying to resist!

In terms of being excited one minute but scared the next I'm like that a lot! I have a three year ok already so I am so excited he will have a brother or sister but thinking how will we cope?!

Kristy - How long did you wait in between tests to see the digi move up in dates?

Amy - I am pretty sure you will be fine getting a mani/pedi. I was actually thinking about getting a pedi tomorrow.

I am definitely scared. I go back and forth between being excited, and then in disbelief that it could actually happen. I will feel better when I see the heartbeat.

That was exactly a week since the last one. Iv heard so much bad things about them not moving up I wasn't going to test till the end of the week. X

Thank you all so much for all your responses, it's made me feel much less crazy. I agree that the one day at a time approach is best. 'Today I'm pregnant' I like that a lot!

Woke up last night with really bad cramps and convinced I was going to go to the toilet and see blood. All ok though, TMI but actually think I'm just a bit constipated!!

Glad ur digi went up Kirsty.

Hi everyone :)

I am pregnant with my 2nd bubba,
but i have no idea how far gone I am, as me and the hubby got married about 7 weeks ago abroad, so on the flight home i took my last pill, and then had my normal withdrawal bleed on the 30th june/1st july ( i cant remember as i was still sky high over the wedding) anyway i should have come on again a month later but i didn't, took a test on Wednesday (thought i knew i was pregnant before taking my test) and i got my bfp.

we were going to try anyway, but we had in our head it would take months, as it took a year to conceive our daughter, i am just a tad apprehensive as i had no period in between my withdrawal bleed and falling pregnant and i have no idea if this affects the baby, and i haven't been taking folic acid until this week, and i have done lots of things pregnant women shouldn't! like go on theme park rides, eaten the wrong foods etc!

Do You mind if i stay until i get the definante of no longer pregnant? i woke this morning with morning sickness and my boobs are still sore yet still bleeding so not sure whats going on the midwife told me to still go monday for scan and to get my hcg checked as coud be i am still pregnant:shrug: i dont want to leave until i know for sure

Welcome lollipop!

Of course whisper. I had lots of bleeding with small clots with my 1st from a hematoma. X

Have you took another test to see if you are still getting strong lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->