**April Bunnies 2015**

Oh no whisper! Hope everything is ok xxxxx

I think I just lost it passed a clot the size of a apple slice in size

I am so sorry whisper :( I hope you are not in too much pain and you start feeling better soon! I have been through an mc so I know how painful it is. Good luck and I hope you get your rainbow baby v soon! Xxx

Unfortunately we will see or maybe experience mc's in this thread over the course of the next couple of months and it is v hard to go through and see someone go through. The last group I was in during my previous pregnancy was upsetting at first as a lot of girls suffered mc's but many are now cuddling their rainbow baby.

:dust: to all xxx

Oh no Whisper :-( I can't imagine. I'm sorry. Hope you're feeling ok soon.

I'm so sorry whisper! Sending big hugs xxxxxx

Whisper :( :( :( I'm so sorry to read what you are going through :(

Oh no Whisper I'm truly sorry. Know that you always have an ear if you need to vent. :hugs:

Iv started spotting but it's just brown blood and I spot/bleed every pregnancy but still makes me panic :-(

Kirsty I'm sure it will be ok Hun - have faith! Brown is good though as that means old blood doesn't it?

I'm ok today - no real sickness still which worries me a bit but glad I'm not sick. Wonder when it might kick in! X

Whisper I am so sorry... No one should have to go through that.

Yeah it is old blood. As long as it stays like that I don't mind! It's just like brown ewcm.
Symptoms still nothing much happening! Very very very slight cramps and nausea that's it

Whisper I am so sorry :(

Kirsty I'm sorry to hear you are spotting but glad you know it's all ok and normal. Still not really many symptoms for me. AF style mild cramps and very tired. I keep thinking I'm not that tired until I realise I am off work and doing very, very little but I am still feeling like a need a nap and going to bed before 11! I'm just on countdown to my 8 week appt, and then my 12 week scan. Can't come soon enough!

Woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible gassy cramp. I need to focus on keeping myself hydrated.

I made OH tell his sister last night. We are going to a concert tonight, and she would know something was up when I didn't drink.

Whisper I am so sorry for what you are going through. Big hugs to you.

We have made it back to China. It was a very long trip with delays and sitting on the plane for two hours doing nothing. Dh and I both grumpy and stressed. But we're here and kicking so all good. Dd is very put out by the changes again so will have to be very patient with her again. On top of all the travelling we have to move this coming week so I'm not putting any pressure on her.
I felt a bit nauseous on the flight but not sure if it was morning sickness or travel sickness. Will see how tomorrow pans out. Otherwise my boobs are occasionally a bit sore. I'm most upset about my weight though. I always put on a few kgs when we go home but I usually lose it pretty quickly when we get back. But don't think that is going to happen this time. I am so hungry all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->