**April Bunnies 2015**

Have you took another test to see if you are still getting strong lines?

no my test at the hospital was only a feint line but they have been the whole way through the blood was posotive and the right level for 5 weeks n 5 days but my boobs are killing and feel so sick and tired :shrug: im hoping with all i can stupidly i know that something is still there

hubby just sent me loads of links about still having symptoms and that its normal after mc so maybe i should leave

Whisper don't leave, good luck for tomorrow and whatever the outcome we are here for you! Xx let us know how you get on?

Kirsty I have no tests left :( been so tempted to buy more especially another digi but haven't so far! Maybe a cheaply super drug test lol

Scottish I am left with one last test! Think I'll do it tomorrow but can't promise I won't buy a digi, they're just so flipping expensive!!

Whisper, definitely stick around. My friend had bleeding at 6ish weeks and is now 32 weeks with 4 healthy scans under her belt. I don't want to give you false hope but either way, we will be here to support you.

Stay Whisper! Whatever the outcome, we're here for you!

Whisper stay hunny you never know what could happen tomorrow but what ever the outcome is we are all here for you xxx

I'm done with testing now lol iv done 10 tests

Whisper, stick around!

So we are the April Bunnies, are we? I'll change that now and make a list of people/due dates.

Welcome lollipop. I also wasn't taking folic acid before I found out and other no-nos! With my first I had a pint of beer then found out later that night. Dh suggested I test and I didn't want to admit I had done one a week and a half earlier and it was negative. So I went along with it. Talk about a shock when it came up positive!

Whisper please do stay! We are all here for you!

I'm very happy to report we found a new apartment! So we can move on Wednesday before I start work!

definatly leaving now just did a cbd and got a not pregnant good luck to you all for your pregnancys and lots of sticky dust:dust:

So sorry Whisper :(

I updated the list but have no idea how to change the thread name. Anyone?

So sorry whisper xxxxxxxxxx

Lollipop I didn't start taking my folic acid till day after my bfp

Northern yeah April bunnies put me down for the 11th just now but that just going by my last AF and it's more than likely going to change once I have scan x

Nvm I got it.

Some of you didn't state a due date so if you know it, let me know!

You go to advance and edit on the first post and I'm sure you can change it there

So we told everyone at my OH's family party last night and I managed not to throw up.

His mom already knew. She is 80 years old and just so thrilled because he is the only child that doesn't have any kids. She interrupted everyone during dessert and said "I have an announcement!" and one of her daughters joked "oh my god Mom, you're pregnant aren't you!". She answered that she wasn't but someone was. There were 30ish people there (he has a HUGE family) and they were all guessing. It was cute and I'm glad it went that way.

His sister hugged me and said "I am so happy. I thought he was NEVER going to have kids".

Welcome to our newcomers :)

So sorry whisper :hugs:

I'm still scared every time i go to the bathroom just trying to take it easy and hoping for a sticky bean this time.

Bean congrats on the apartment :)

Northern thanks for doing the list and your announcement sounds sweet! Of course she knew how do moms know like that lol

Lovely northern! Wish I had the guts to tell everyone but holding off till 12 weeks.

Whisper I'm sorry about the test. Hope you are feeling better soon, physically and emotionally. Take it easy.

From my calculations my EDD is April 15th ish!!

Gotcha added.

What is everyone doing today?

We've been getting a lot of severe thunderstorms here the past few days and it has been dreary and wet. I think we will be sticking inside, cleaning and having a movie day with DD. She is beat out after a few late nights and a bit cranky so we won't be going far, haha!

For anyone who is suffering from nausea, I have found a solution for mine! I don't know if any of you have a David's Tea around you or not, but you can order online if not. I bought Licorice Twist tea and am drinking it iced. It has both peppermint and ginger and is saving my life right now. Nausea = gone.

*edited* I did just read that licorice in high quantities is not recommended in pregnancy. However, you need to eat over 100g of licorice a day in order for it to cause issues. I think I'm safe with the small amount of licorice mixed into this tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->