**April Bunnies 2015**

I just got my OH to tell his sister since I'm her bridesmaid in 2 weeks!

I figured it was better he call and tell her then her figure it out on her own.

I haven't told any of my family yet but they live up north so I will tell them next time they visit!

I am feeling ok today been getting a lot of hot flushes and queasy feeling. Waiting for the sickness to hit me in a couple of weeks lol

Kirsty hope the spotting stops! Do you get it usually all through pregnancy or just early on?

Calmed down a lot. It just comes and goes sometimes turns red. Tend to get it till end of 1st tri. I had a hamatoma with my son so that caused a lot of the bleeding but they had no idea why I bled with my daughter. Not going to worry when it's brown but i will phone epu and see if they will scan me if it turns red

Good plan Kristy! Hope it's all ok.

We are telling OH's family the news tonight!

I'd love to cautiously join this thread! Got my BFP yesterday and pregnancy calculators have me due April 19th!
I'm excited to join this journey with all of you. It still hasn't sunk in that I'm pregnant as this is my first time ever being pregnant. Glad I can share experiences with all of you!

Sounds like a plan kristy I hope it stops though, I know I would be panicking.

We haven't told anyone and are going to try not to for a while. Dh brother lives with us and is coming down today from his break so I don't know if he'll figure it out (he's 15), but probably not haha.

As for symptoms I'm nauseous right now... ugh... kinda happy about it though cause it means things are working in there :) I'm constantly hungry and thirsty, therefore I drink a lot of water - which only means one thing! Peeing constantly.

Going in to get hCG levels today and then again Monday! So excited/nervous to see the progression.

I wanted to ask northern, would you want to make a list of us that have joined so we know how many little beans we're growing?

Also, have you all seen the March-mallow signatures? So cute! What should April babies be?

YAY Mia welcome!! :D So happy to have you here!

Hope the bleeding stops kirsty. It's scary to see even if it's happened before, I'm sure!

Welcome to all the new girls, and congratulations!

It would be awesome to come up with a name for the group! :)

We haven't told our families yet, though I have told a couple of people that I work with. Right now it's on a need to know basis. My job has a lot of heavy lifting at times so I've had to clue in my coworkers. We are taking a beach trip with our families at the end of September and thought it would be cute to dress DS in a big brother shirt one day and see how long it took someone to notice. That is, if we can stand to keep it a secret that long!

We aren't telling the rest of the family until after I get an u/s. We just hang out with his sister a lot.. so she would figure it out.

I am horribly uncreative when coming up with names.. haha..

Anyone else keep getting headaches since bfp?

Calmed down a lot. It just comes and goes sometimes turns red. Tend to get it till end of 1st tri. I had a hamatoma with my son so that caused a lot of the bleeding but they had no idea why I bled with my daughter. Not going to worry when it's brown but i will phone epu and see if they will scan me if it turns red

Ah good plan! hope it goes soon :)

I'd love to cautiously join this thread! Got my BFP yesterday and pregnancy calculators have me due April 19th!
I'm excited to join this journey with all of you. It still hasn't sunk in that I'm pregnant as this is my first time ever being pregnant. Glad I can share experiences with all of you!

Welcome to the group! :flower:

I wanted to ask northern, would you want to make a list of us that have joined so we know how many little beans we're growing?

Also, have you all seen the March-mallow signatures? So cute! What should April babies be?

Yes a group name and badge sounds like a fab idea!! We should get cracking on with some suggestions (April spring bunnies) or something along those lines? Lol

I'm terrible with coming up with names, too. April Lil Peeps or something of that nature?

Ahhhh April Bunnies is lovely! Lots of little Easter babies!

Easter is in April this year. April Bunnies or Lil Peeps is cute!

Trying to get to sleep but I can't coz I feel like u need to be sick :-( blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->