**April Bunnies 2015**

I deserve a little relaxation time before I put her to bed (which is kind of like a cross between wrestling with a very strong monkey and herding cats).

:rofl:Perfect description of putting a small child to bed! Love it!

The past few times I have gone to the bathroom I have had brown tinged cm. I am calling the doctor first thing in the morning. It's hard not to worry

northern I'm so sorry you're still feeling like this, it must let up soon! :(

Eidson that's amazing! So happy for you :happydance:

kalabear haha I know my DH would appreciate a sixpack or a bottle of something good, I made him a checkbook for valentines with stuff like massages and dinner dates, maybe you could take him out for a dinner and a movie or something?

Nothing new here except I threw up today, for the second time! Makes me feel guilty that I have it so good when some of you suffer so badly from ms! haha...

citymouse- awww I think it's good you got to relax a bit while your LO is with someone trusted!

Beanonorder- I'm so sorry your cat hasn't turned up yet =( hope you see him/her soon.

Edison- Congrats on seeing heart beat!

Rebecca- I'm sorry about the brown tinged CM. I had this earlier this pregnancy during vacation and didn't get checked out till around 2 weeks later and nothing abnormal showed up on ultrasound. I hope it's nothing for you as well.

maggz- I only threw up once but have had pretty much constant MS lately.

Somehow feeling better today. Lighter MS than normal. This is really making me worry!! I hate MS but I can't help but worry!

Eidson - yay for hearing the heartbeat!

Beanonorder - sorry about your cat.

I'm sure everything is fine Rebecca.

Northern so sorry you feel so bad, I sure hope when second trimester hits you feel so much better!

Beanonorder, you really are having a terrible week. Your cat may still come back, they are so rotten sometimes!

Rebecca I hope all is okay, hopefully just some old blood that made its way out. I'll keep checking for an update.

Eidson so glad you heard the hb!

Perplexed I freak out when I feel good too lol.

Yesterday's ms was moderate, ate two crackers all day till it went away at two the I ate like a horse! Still no vomiting here but it takes a lot for me to vomit, even as a kid. Boobs still tender but not like they were last week and still have mild cramps and stretching as well as pain in my left ovary from a corpus luteum cyst. Had my first round ligament pain a few days ago, boy did that hurt!

Stayed home from work today, my whole body is achy and feel like I have a slight fever, felt crummy yesterday too but worse today. Throat is scratchy too so looks like I'm coming down with something! Argh!!

Got my booking in appointment on 24th September at 10:15am and got my scan on 13th October at 14:20pm!! :)))

Dini- oh no! I hope you feel better soon! I was sick around 2 weeks go with a fever, it definitely wasn't fun with my new morning sickness. I am the same as you, it takes a lot for me to actually throw up.

imaginary- how exciting!! I would totally be counting the days down!

Does anyone have any experience in the UK as to whether I'd be able to be prescribed something for nausea/migraine type headache.

I am only being moderately sick and can keep fluids down. But I have been off work for 3 days now with awful nausea, I am wretching if I stand up or move. I am really struggling with looking after my 2 little girls : (

I had MS with both of them but I think this feels worse as I have two kids to look after.

I am not safe to drive so am really stuck about work.

No ticker yet - I am 6+4 today so right at the start of the sicky phase.

Hey ladies! Well my scan yesterday went great! Baby was measuring 8w5d, which is exactly what I had thought based on when I ovulated, so the EDD of April 10 that I had worked out was exactly right. Heartrate was 178. I am just so relieved and feel like I can really let myself get excited now! We are attempting to wait until the end of the month to tell family as we are all going on a big family vacation (DH, DS, me, my ILs including DH's grandparents, and my parents are supposed to be going as well) so we thought that would be the perfect time to tell everyone all at once. Only problem is, I'm not sure I will be able to hold out that long!

Sarah, I think citymouse had a great idea about finding a gift for your stepmother and telling her you thought of her immediately. Since the information about her feelings being hurt didn't come straight from her, I'm not sure I would bring that up specifically.

Eidson, that's so great that you all were able to hear the heartbeat! Wonderful! There's just nothing like that sound.

Northern, I hope your exhaustion eases soon. I'm also dealing with exhaustion. I don't remember being this tired with my DS, but I also didn't have a toddler to chase after then and could take a nap when I felt like it. Now I have a very energetic 17 month old to keep from climbing the entertainment center and swinging from the curtains.

Tara, I'm feeling like a chunk, too! My work clothes are scrubs so they're a little more forgiving, but I feel like a huge blob.

Beanonorder, so sorry for your terrible week! =( Hopefully things will start to look up from here. As far as trying to find the heartbeat at your appointment, I'm not sure that they will do it so early. My OB typically doesn't try to find heartbeat with doppler until at least 12 weeks. Of course, I'm sure things could be different other places.

Rebecca, I hope the brown CM is nothing! It is very had not to worry when it comes to these things.

Perplexed, it's always worrying when your normal symptoms ease up or disappear. I've had a couple of better days that had me worried, but then the nausea returned the next day.

I think I'm up a pound. I was really hoping that I would get through first tri with nothing!!

Amelie I'm sure you would get prescribed something. I've read of girls in the UK with Rx for nausea.

I just feel ridiculous, I am not vomitting badly but I can't function like this.

Will make a GP appointment tomorrow.

I tried calling the doctor, but nobody was answering. So I left a message through an online portal. I am starting to think that things are probably okay. I haven't had anymore today. I shouldn't have consulted dr. google last night, which was mainly what started to get me worrying.

Rebecca, someone should take away Dr google because he gives terrible advice and scares us to death!! I'm glad it went away and you probably have nothing to worry about. My midwife told me both times I spotted if it's light and pink or brown and isn't accompanied by bad cramps not to let it worry me.

Man I feel awful, I feel achy and dizzy and of course have nausea on too of it and it takes effort to raise my arms up let alone do anything else. I'm so glad I stayed home. I'm eating breakfast in bed, a granola bar and some crackers.

Amelie - I got a prescription for my nausea. I said I was finding it difficult to look after DS with it and they were happy to give me something. Hope your GP can help.

Rebecca glad the brown cm stopped. I had that all last pregnancy in the first trimester and it was nothing. I know easier said than done but try not to worry:hugs:

Well have been feeling nervous that my nausea has become a little more manageable the last two days. Just ran and threw up....thanks baby for the reassurance!

Lol I was thanking baby yesterday for the bad nausea myself!

My first slightly queasy day! Um... hurray, I guess. Luckily eating candy seems to help.

On a funny note, I told a colleague/friend yesterday (because I had to get an extension for something) and after I told him I'm eight weeks, he replied that his wife is eight weeks, too. Our daughters are 10 weeks apart and now these two will be even closer.

And last night I had a baby dream! Some random dude actually gave birth, but it was definitely my baby. It was a girl and she was chubby and super mellow and sweet. :cloud9:

I told my dd tonight! Was going to wait until 12 weeks but I am so knackered with feeling like crap and I had to let her know! She cried her eyes put asking why? Lol she said but my brother just been born why another so soon lol but she v happy now

Amelie hope u get something! I feel slightly better this week so hopefully u will to in a couple of weeks! 6 weeks is a killer for nausea starting!

Sorry I need to go catch up here now!

Hope u all been well xxxxx

Oh thank you ladies so much for all your responses and advice. It helps so much to hear some other viewpoints on the topic. Feeling much better about it. I still haven't decided whether I will address it directly that I heard her feelings will hurt, but I think I will definitely get her a small token and be sure to make it very clear how much I value the role she will have in the baby's life.

Eidson, how exciting to find a heartbeat! Yay! I'm still debating whether to get a doppler or not. A friend of mine has one and loves it, but then I don't want to freak out if I can't find it one day. What a special moment for you and your sweet family.

Rebecca, I'm sorry you're having spotting. I had some brown CM on Saturday, then again on Sunday. Then very very tiny bit of light pink on Monday. Nothing more since then. I was a bit stressed, but it was such a small amount that I tried not to worry about it. "Dr. Google" as you call it, told me it was probably just my uterus stretching, and I had noticed a pooch appear that was not there before. So I'm just going to chalk it up to that and try not to stress. Hope you can do the same, although I know it's not easy sometimes. Of course I was awake half the night last night tossing and turning overanalyzing my boob size/soreness. (Not as big! Not as sore! Is something wrong?) Ugh...I will be sooo glad when this first trimester is over and I can just breathe easy.

Scottish, how fun that you were able to tell your DD! Although she may not have been overjoyed, I'm sure she was just a little surprised. My sister called me and said that she was having dinner with her dad (we have different dads) and daughter (my niece, Heaven). Apparently, Heaven got really excited and said, "Guess WHAT Papa?!! Sarah has a baby in her belly!" LOL Can't tell anything to a 3 year old I guess. Ha! I'm glad they don't socialize with many people who know me, or my secret would never be safe. At least your DD is probably old enough to understand the need to keep it on the down low. Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->