**April Bunnies 2015**

I'm not caught up with this thread yet as I've been sick with the flu, so apologies if I've missed anything, but I have bleeding again. Not loads, but it's red. I'm so annoyed at myself, I think I overdid it. Hope it's just bleeding & not anything worse :(

Hope you're feeling ok Beankeeper!

Doctors appointment tomorrow! Hooray! A month has passed since my last one. I'm bringing OH with me in hopes he tries to find the heart beat. Going to discuss the protein digestion issue I have and maybe ask for a higher dosage of diclectin. I can't be at work randomly running out of meetings to throw up anymore! My boss thinks I'm milking it I'm pretty sure.

Milking it! Like you're running to the bathroom pretending to have to throw up and then surfing the internet on your iPad for ten minutes? Bah, milking it! Some people...

Fc for your appointment Northern.

And Citymouse, I love baby dreams!

OMG this doppler is too easy to get obsessed with :dohh: Think I found baby again today. I'm too darn fat :rofl: I waited for a while, moving the wand slightly and then got a faint hb that registered as 150/155.

Sarah- Thank you! It is actually a little reassuring to know someone else went through the same thing and has a better explanation for it. I have also noticed I appear to be showing now. I am much calmer than I was about the whole thing. As long as I don't see any more, I think I will stay calm. :)

Northern- Good luck on your appointment tomorrow!

I'm not caught up with this thread yet as I've been sick with the flu, so apologies if I've missed anything, but I have bleeding again. Not loads, but it's red. I'm so annoyed at myself, I think I overdid it. Hope it's just bleeding & not anything worse :(
Hope everything is okay. Please try to take it easy!

Hey ladies!

Sorry not been around much lately. Been having quite bad pains recently and generally feeling rubbish, no signs of spotting just very uncomfortable pains. Was starting to worry, due to previous history. Had a scan this morning and felt so sick that it was going to be a bad news one! Was so happy that it was a good news scan, saw bean and heartbeat! Yay! :happydance: OH said he saw the weight lift off my shoulders when the sonographer said look at the strong heartbeat! The sonographer said bean is measuring at 9w&1d. Got a photo but bean is looking straight ahead so not much to see, can make out head, body and arms (My DS's scan at this point was fab as he was side profile and was so clear), but sooooooo happy that everything seems ok at this point! Don't think I ever let myself fully relax about these things during pregnancy though! Just taking every day as it comes and thankful that today all is well.

OH was relieved that there is only one in there as I had a dream last week that I was having triplets and since I told him he has been freaking out a bit! Tee Hee! :haha:

Hope all is well with everyone else and those trying to get in contact with your doctors manage to do so very soon and that all is well.
:hugs: xxx

Attachments

• 20140904 9w1d.jpg
    20140904 9w1d.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Jinbean so happy for you!!

Beankeeper I hope you take it easy and the bleeding stops soon.

Northern, bosses can be such buttheads! Good luck at your appt! I'm jealous :)

Oswin I laughed out lol at your post because that would be me, every free moment! That's why I'm trying to hold out. I'll be 8 weeks Saturday and maybe next week I'll order one.

I can't decide if this dizziness and weakness/fatigue is from the pregnancy or if I'm sick. The dizziness from the other day is back and of course in either nauseated or ravenous which I know is the pregnancy. If it is still bad tomorrow I'll call the dr. Should I call my ob or my family doctor?

Got my booking in appointment on 24th September at 10:15am and got my scan on 13th October at 14:20pm!! :)))

Imaginary8x, not only are we bump buddies but we have our scans on the same day! In fact my scan on Oct 13th is at 1pm, 20 minutes before yours! :baby::happydance:

Does anyone else start out the day relatively normal and end up all bloaty by late afternoon? I need to go change into my pajama pants, I think.

Ultrasound went well today- strong little heartbeat (160) and measuring 1 day ahead at 9 weeks. Haven't talked to the doctor about the SCH yet...

Xanzaba- That is excellent news!

Citymouse- I do! It's like I get more uncomfortable as the day goes on.

I also feel like someone used my boob as a punching bag. So much pain!

Beankeeper- hope you're ok hun. seeing blood is scary but it isn't always serious. I hope you feel better soon.

northern- so sorry you're throwing up so often. Hopefully your boss doesn't really think that!

Citymouse- baby dreams are awesome. When I had my first bleed from sch last pregnancy (at 6 weeks) I had a little reassurance dream. I dunno if it really meant anything but it made me feel better. at the time of the bleed there was no hb yet and I was convinced I was going to miscarry. The next night I dreamed that I'm having a little girl and that she's healthy and strong and can protect herself from danger. A few days later I followed up with my ob and we finally saw the hb! This time I had a dream that I was buying something for a girl but it's probably because I already have a girl.

oswin- good job finding the hb!

Rebecca- I'm glad you aren't seeing any more brown cm and feeling calm about it.

Jinbean- that's amazing you must be so relieved! so happy for you! it's funny about your triplet thing. my DH always asks if it's twins! but it isn't :haha:

Dini- I hope you aren't getting sick. fatigue can be pregnancy related but I have no experience with dizziness in pregnancy. I'd suggest calling your ob maybe? or whoever can order bloods as I've heard dizziness can be caused by an iron deficiency which can be easily managed if that's the case.

xanzaba- so happy you heard the hb! that's such a relief!

yesterday I was worried about my nausea going away. but it didn't go away, it came back with a vengeance and I actually threw up.

I'm also really itchy and have rashes at various parts of my body. is this normal?

Perplexed- I have been having some eczema- little dry spots that were itchy. If it's that, it responded really well to using very moisturizing creme (body butter from Trader Joe's). It's pretty common.

Jinbean congratulations :happydance:

Dini - could be iron deficiency. Have you had bloods done yet?

Perplexed - itchiness is normal as far as i know.

Dini I'm very dizzy too. I got some iron tablets to hopefully make a difference with the dizziness. It's so annoying. I'm well hydrated and I'm eating well this week and still dizzy. I was vomiting lots last week and that may have through my iron off.

Hi everyone, I have been reading this when I get a chance but can't possibly keep up to address everyone! Hope everyone is doing well today x

I still have no sickness, bloating, anything major (yay and hmm!), just really really tired, work is killing me. I've put on a couple of pounds, my boobs are the tiniest bit sore...and that's pretty much it. I get stretching/cramping every day, so it must be growing in there!

We've decided we're going to get a private early scan at 8 weeks, and then tell his parents and one of my friends. The nearest place to us does early scans from 8 weeks, there's a place further away that does them from 7 weeks but with work I can't get a day off to get there next week, boo!

So fed up with the sight of blood now. None for two days and brown blood back again today. Argh I just want it to stop so I can relax!!!! Sorry just a little rant xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->