**April Bunnies 2015**

Perplexed- I have been having some eczema- little dry spots that were itchy. If it's that, it responded really well to using very moisturizing creme (body butter from Trader Joe's). It's pretty common.

Good to know! Ive been super itchy and rashy.

Got my first appointment letter through. Booking in appointment on the 7th of October.

Kirsty I'm so sorry you are bleeding again!! Must be so very frustrating.

Northern hope you feel better today.

Thanks for the thoughts on my dizziness ladies, I still have it today but to early in the morning to tell how bad. I didn't sleep much or well at all last night so I'm sure that will make it worse. I actually am having bloodwork done today. Was given the orders to go get it done at my appt last week but didn't get it done then because I left my wallet at home with my insurance card (pregnancy brain) and haven't had a chance to do it since. DH is home today so if I'm too dizzy to drive he can take me. I'll just go to an outpatient place this morning. Then probably call the doctor and see what they think.

Since yesterday on top of the nausea I've been absolutely ravenous! I can feel my stomach acid in my stomach and it won't stop growling. I have to take my progesterone on an empty stomach so I have to deal with it for the next hour!

Dini- I've been having trouble sleeping too. I go to bed early and then every night wake up at 1-3 to go to the bathroom, and it takes about 1-2 hours to go to back to sleep, then I have to wake up around 6. I'm zonkered in the mornings- dizzy, thirsty and starving with ms. I went to see a hematologist yesterday because of my bleeding- she was 5 months along so we ended up chatting like girlfriends. Well she said second trimester is so much better. Just a happy thought :)

So fed up with the sight of blood now. None for two days and brown blood back again today. Argh I just want it to stop so I can relax!!!! Sorry just a little rant xxxxx

Hugs, I know I haven't had as much bleeding as you, but I can sympathise. It's impossible to relax.
Currently at my GP's waiting to hopefully be referred for a scan somewhere as EPU were full when I phoned this morning. So tedious.

It is so so stressful. Hope you can get a scan beankeeper. Epu tolde they won't see me again unless bleeding really heavy. I understand tho since I bleed on and off all the time and everything is always fine. I just need to try relax more x

Sorry you're bleeding ladies. Must be scary. I was expecting to have some but so far my cervical erosion is behaving.

I've managed to get an appt at gynae unit in 1.5 hours. Hopefully get some answers.

Hope the bleeding stops Kirsty! How long did u bleed in previous pregnancys?

I always get really itchy in pregnancy especially my legs. It could be a symptom of obstetric cholestasis whhih can be serious but that Usually has no rash and all over body and tends to affect last 4 months of pregnancy.

Still got pregnancy laziness and mild nausea and heavy fatigue over here :wave:

Does anyone else start out the day relatively normal and end up all bloaty by late afternoon? I need to go change into my pajama pants, I think.
YES!!! I wore maternity jeans the other night taking my dog to training school because I'm just too uncomfortable lol

I also feel like someone used my boob as a punching bag. So much pain!

I'm feeling this way too...I've always been not even a full A cup and now I've already gone up a cup size and I have to sleep with a sports bra because they hurt so badly

For the ladies that are bleeding and worried...I'm praying for you! I hope its nothing, I do know a girl that bled really badly for weeks in the first trimester, the ER told her that she would lose the baby and she had her baby in April and she's a perfectly healthy baby.

Kirsty- I hate to hear about your bleeding again. Even from my recent experience, I know the only thing reassuring is just to see white toilet paper. I hope it clears up again soon. :hugs:

The doctor's office responded to my message about my brown streaking today and said they think it's old blood from my pelvic exam last week. They said it can take that long to show up. They basically told me not to take it seriously unless it turns red.

My sickness is back with a vengeance today.

Hugs Kirsty, i know that feeling!! I spotted blood and bits for weeks, it's so emotionally draining xx

Beankeeper how did it go?

Sorry about the ladies who are bleeding/spotting. I know its so scary and annoying.
Dh and I gave dtd another go seeing as my bleeding as been gone over a week now. I was a little nervous and it got a bit more intense than I was expecting. I was sure I was going to start bleeding again but thankfully nothing! We really needed that intimacy so I'm glad it worked out.

I had a work dinner this evening. I was a bit nervous because I knew there would be drinking. I ended up telling one of my colleagues so that he could back me up if I ran into any issues. We ended up sitting at separate tables but thankfully he ended up with the heavy drinkers and I got mostly non-drinkers. One asked me if I drank so I just said no. When the boss man came round and tried to give me one this colleague just told him I don't drink and that was it.

Off to the doctor in the morning! Hope all is well!

I'm so sorry for you ladies having spotting and worries! :hugs: I hope it stops very soon and we all get some reassurance. I am so excited for the second trimester to come!

I feel like I should move my ticker back a couple more days, because I don't want to think I'm farther along than I am. Technically I may be up to 3 days behind it. Tomorrow will mark a full month since my BFP. Longest month ever!! :p

My nausea has been worse the last couple days. Really couldn't stomach dinner last night for the first time, which drove my reflux mad! So I had tums for dinner! :haha: It's a good sign, though, that something is actually progressing. :thumbup:

Last night DH came home from his business trip... and told me he has to go back again next week. They finally got the city and the company that hired them to agree on a meeting time, and it's the evening before my ultrasound. He can't get a flight back in time! :nope: So now I either have to delay my scan even more, or go alone. I really don't know which is worse! :shrug:

Scottish I can't remember but I think normally at by 2nd tri x

First (accidental!) Baby-buy!! :yipee: Bought thinking it'd be perfect as a gift for someone, and then remembered I'M PREGGERS :rofl: :dohh: and realised how perfect it is, as hubby has his Captain America top, which is his fave :thumbup: It's so sweet, and brand new, though only a quid from the new charity shop :wohoo:
https://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p686/Daphne_Willow/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_7041_zps7b0c61fe.jpg

Tara ((hugs)) I went alone to my scan, and I was crying and shaking (that was cos of the bleeding though). It's a hard choice. I know I wouldn't be able to put it back, but you never know maybe they could do earlier if you explained??

Saw the heartbeat, baby is okay. I'm so relieved. They also couldn't find a cause for the bleeding, so hoping I don't see more of it xx

I was going to post the same thing yesterday! So sick of the spotting! Every time I think it's gone away, it shows up again. Very frustrating and so hard on your nerves.

Awww citymouse- I'm sorry to hear about your spotting!

Beankeeper- I am glad everything is okay with you! What a relief!

Oswin- That shirt is adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"