**April Bunnies 2015**

Oh also, I forgot to mention that my doctor thinks I'm an excellent candidate for a VBAC. I'm so pumped.

Great news!

My dear husband stopped and got me lunch. Are there any more beautiful words in the English language than, "What do you want me to bring home for you?"

That's such a cute reveal pic northern! Love it :) Glad everything's okay in there.

For strep back home they recommend a dairy product called AB milk which has acidophilus in it, I've heard it's similar to kefir.

I had my scan and everything looks good! Saw the baby and yolk sac, saw the heart beating away on the monitor and then heard the heartbeat, it was 160 :happydance:
DH is finally letting himself become excited and it's all just becoming so real now! I measured 8w3d but she's gonna keep it 8w1d like my LMP indicates, don't know why but I'm just glad I didn't get pushed back. So due date stays April 16th :cloud9:

...and here's the pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 17
Great pic Maggz! Good that your due date didn't get pushed back.

Here is our sweet little baby! He/she was moving around so much during the ultrasound! It was just amazing. Everything looks perfect! She's measuring 9w+2d so right on schedule...and the heart rate was beautiful at 155 bpm :cloud9:
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo5_zps163e6a3c.jpg
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo6_zpsbf2302ed.jpg
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/photo7_zps3200be30.jpg

That's such a cute reveal pic northern! Love it :) Glad everything's okay in there.

For strep back home they recommend a dairy product called AB milk which has acidophilus in it, I've heard it's similar to kefir.

I had my scan and everything looks good! Saw the baby and yolk sac, saw the heart beating away on the monitor and then heard the heartbeat, it was 160 :happydance:
DH is finally letting himself become excited and it's all just becoming so real now! I measured 8w3d but she's gonna keep it 8w1d like my LMP indicates, don't know why but I'm just glad I didn't get pushed back. So due date stays April 16th :cloud9:

Maggz so exciting!! Great visit and great pic!

Wow Eidson those are great pics! Glad everything's okay in there :happydance:

I'm thinking my docs us machine must be old lol yours is so much more defined :haha:

Wow Eidson those are great pics! Glad everything's okay in there :happydance:

I'm thinking my docs us machine must be old lol yours is so much more defined :haha:

Yours is amazing too! Looks so good!! Congrats! :cloud9:

She had an internal and external u/s...so the more defined ones were internal :haha:

Beankeeper I'm so glad you saw baby!!

Northern I love your reveal!! So cute.

Magz your picture is adorable, and eidson so is yours!!!

The fatigue and dizziness is still pretty bad today on top of the nausea, but a bit better than yesterday. I did leave the house with DH and didn't do much but went to lunch, had labs drawn and went to hang out with our friends parents (their bull got hit by a truck and died this morning) and I feel like I've run a marathon!

I talked to the nurse at my ob and she said even though the dizziness is severe it's normal, some people get it this bad. She said to sleep as often as I can and not to over exert myself and to drink as much water as possible. I think it was so bad yesterday because I worked Wednesday. Now I have to work all weekend and have no idea how I'm going to do it. It lasts all day, the dizziness, fatigue and nausea.

I guess at least I should figure baby is growing! Wish me luck tomorrow.

Good luck!

Sorry about the dizziness. Sorry for not remembering, have you had your iron levels checked? I get light-headed in the evenings and my doctor basically said it was just my body having a weird time with the adjusting fluid levels.

Good luck!

Sorry about the dizziness. Sorry for not remembering, have you had your iron levels checked? I get light-headed in the evenings and my doctor basically said it was just my body having a weird time with the adjusting fluid levels.

I actually just had all my baseline prenatal labs drawn today. I don't think I'm anemic because she drew 6 big vials of blood and I wasn't any worse off after than before but I guess I'll find out next week.

I'm absolutely wiped, feel like my legs can barely hold me. I am in bed already and it's 8:30.

Eidson and Maggz- Great scan pictures! :) It's cool to see babies at different stages of development.

Maggz- Thanks for the info about the AB milk!

Tara I am currently at the doctor waiting for a scan, by myself. Although dh has come to the appointments with me the last three times he actually was only present for the very first scan. Last pregnancy he also missed most of them due to work. It does suck a bit but I just accepted it for what it was.

So some good news - my cat is back! My dh heard meowing in the stairwell of our apartment block at 1am, went to check it out and there she was! Only problem is she then meowed the whole night. I didn't get any sleep and she woke dd up 4 times! Eventually dd thought 5:30 am was a good time to wake up. Needless to say I am exhausted and feel rubbish.

Will update after my scan!

Maggz and Eidson great scan pics!!!

Beanonorder hope it went well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back