**April Bunnies 2015**

Kirsty, I've had whitish/yellowish thick discharge pretty consistently. I thought about asking others this morning as well, but it does seem pretty normal!

I am craving sweets SO badly. Last night DD and DH had a bit of ice cream after dinner and I had to leave the room. Part of me is thinking, why am I torturing myself? I really don't want to make this baby out of sugar like I did with DD, and I SUCK at moderation (one small treat a day for me quickly turns into a pint of ice cream after lunch and another after dinner!). But I'm so miserable, to the point of tears (thanks, hormones!). I just don't know if letting myself have *some* sweets will make it easier, or even worse.

I have missed two workouts this week, just due to fatigue/sleeping poorly and not being able to wake up early enough, but for the most part I'm proud of how consistent I've been with at least walking briskly for 30 minutes a day. I'm lucky that my nausea hasn't been worse. So there's that!

Rebecca that is horrible! I hope they are quiet tonight!! I don't miss that about apartments.

I definitely did not have a lazy sunday :( work wasn't bad but the dizziness was worse than yesterday. Had to sit several times and make an excuse. So glad to have a few days off.

Kirsty I have the same discharge!

Tara don't beat yourself up about missing workouts! I haven't done any exercise since getting my bfp! I keep meaning to but...
I climbed on the scale this morning and I've lost 3kgs now.

Rebecca in answer to your question I'm staying team yellow so I hope the doctor doesn't slip up and tell me! I'll have just be very firm when I get there and make it clear I don't want to know.

northern- I love menchie's fro yo!! but I think dairy products are some of my triggers. but I dreamed of cheese last night so I think I'll try. I'm thankful that I don't have crackers or I'd eat a lot!

kristy- i haven't paid attention to discharge this time but I remember having lots last time throughout the pregnancy.

Rebecca- That really sucks!! at my mom's place, sometimes we can hear the neighbors across the street fighting (seriously from across the street!!) but I imagine it would be much worse if they were closer.

Tara- I know what you mean. I used to be the same with sweets, if I had one then I need 10 more. but thanks to my appetite being nonexistent these days if I planned to have two pieces then that would be it.

Dini- so sorry about your dizziness. really hope you're better soon.

Beanonorder- I'm staying team yellow this time too! I don't think it'll be a problem as last time (when we wanted to know) the doctors were cautious and always asked first before saying the baby's gender. Hopefully it'll be the same this time.

My scan is tomorrow :happydance: hope all goes well x

Dini, my dizziness was bad and it was making me sick. I'm now on my 4th day of iron tablets and I think it's making my dizziness go away :)

Sharn, good luck with your scan!

I had some of my sugar-free ice cream last night (coconut milk ice cream sweetened w/ my personal okay natural sweeteners). It's not addictive the way real ice cream is for me, but it definitely eased my cravings more than fruit has been able to! :) Plus it has the added benefit if being full of fiber, which I need! :)

Dini, I'm glad you get a couple of days off now. If I was working more than I am I would be really struggling. Unfortunately we have a major deadline a week from today, so I really should be working more, but I can't muster it!

Baby Brain sucks! I stood up a good friend I was supposed to meet for coffee yesterday.:nope: Luckily once I finally did show up (for lunch instead':dohh:) she was really understanding, especially once I explained why I'm such a mental case! :p She brought her 6.5 month old, so DD got some more baby time, too. :)

Just gotta make it through work the next two days and then it's finally scan time. I'm a little nervous to go alone. As long as everything is fine, I'll be fine, I'm just a little worried in case it's not. But I really have no reason to think it will be anything but great. :thumbup:

Hi girls :wave: Sorry I've been mia, had mum's birthday on Fri then a wedding on Sat, and now I'm feeling dizzier and tireder than ever, so I spend a lot of time sitting down! It was my ds's first wedding, he looked too adorable on his little suit!! And it was hilarious at the end, as his white shirt was multicoloured :rofl: chocolate, cranberry juice, and grass!!

I just had a beautiful moment. Gave the doppler a break for a few days, and tried again today and found baby straight away, and I started crying :blush: He's such a wriggler!! Squiggled all over the place, but at the end he came right up to the top and stayed there for a minute or so so I got a good reading on the screen of 165/169 :cloud9::cloud9:

Omg Beanonorder that scan is AMAZING :cloud9: What an experience! So sorry about the problems with drawing blood though, some people are so awful at it!!!

Last pregnancy I went through a phase of wanting leafy green vegetables for breakfast. I ate brussels sprouts and spinach salads first thing in the morning!
Ewwwwwww!!! :haha:

Tove- What do you snack on that helps? I feel at loss and only eat toast in the evenings.
Protein and carbs together are good, like cream cheese on crackers, peanut butter on toast. Also sipping icy lemon water seems to get rid of my nausea :thumbup:

GreyGirl good luck for tomorrow :flower:

Sorry I haven't been around! I had drill this weekend with the Air Force, so by the time I got home I just spent with my wife and son. Pretty stressful and busy weekend! My poor wife is so exhausted. By the time we get J to bed, she's ready for bed. I hope she gets some energy back because between working all day, then having J all night by herself because I'm at work, and school...she's feeling pretty overwhelmed. And then she feels guilty for not working out :dohh: she's too hard on herself. I'm so in love with her tiny little baby bump though! :cloud9:

Yay for finding the hb Oswin. I'm going to order a Doppler this weekend. I've been waiting so I'm not tempted to start using it way too early. Hopefully it won't turn up until I'm 9 weeks.

Eidson - your poor wife, I hope she gets some energy back soon - and me too for that matter!

Eidson yay for cute bump!!! I have one as of yesterday too :cloud9: i know it's only bloat but I keep rubbing it :rofl:

Seems like there are a couple of us who have no energy to work out. Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves and wait for the "wonderful second trimester" I keep hearing about!

My scan is tomorrow :happydance: hope all goes well x

Dini, my dizziness was bad and it was making me sick. I'm now on my 4th day of iron tablets and I think it's making my dizziness go away :)

I am wondering if that may be a problem as well, but I will find out when they see my labs. The nurse thinks it's just hormones. I'm grateful for the good day I had Saturday because if both days had been like yesterday I'd be out all day today! I feel pretty lousy today, but forced myself to do dishes and some laundry. Sharn I hope your scan goes great! Can't wait to see pics!!

Oswin, I'm so glad your bean cooperated with you and you found the hb!!

I also haven't worked out since my bfp, honestly because I have no energy, I figure the 5+ miles I walk at work a day should help a little.

Eidson, your poor wife, I am sure she is so exhausted, I hope she gets a break soon!!

I have done nothing with working out, but aquazumba starts next week so I'll be doing that.

I have done nothing with working out, but aquazumba starts next week so I'll be doing that.

That sounds like fun!! Wish we had that around here!

EEK! I totally found it at our local YMCA! I just missed this session's sign up, the next one doesn't start until end of October :cry: But I will be signing up for it then for sure!! So glad you mentioned it northern, I didn't even know it was a thing! Used to love Zumba but the instructor changed where I took it and I didn't like the new one. So excited now!

I'm hoping it will be easier on the belly and take some weight off while I'm moving! My session goes from next week to Dec 14!

As soon as I'm over the nausea I'll be doing pregnancy yoga classes. They're on a Saturday morning when my OH does his 5k parkrun with LO so it'll be perfect.

There are prenatal yoga classes on Saturdays here as well I may give them a try but I've never even done yoga but would like to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->