**April Bunnies 2015**

Welcome counting! Wow what a story hehe congrats on your surprise :)

Rebecca what a dafty that mw is! She must think you were really stupid asking that question! Lol she sounds a delight to have.

Scottish- My midwife is actually very nice. I think she just didn't understand my question and at the time I couldn't figure out a better way to ask it. lol

counting- welcome, & what a lovely surprise to find out you're pregnant and further along that you thought. I hope your sch clears up soon. pregnancy is so stressful imo I promised myself I wouldn't stress & worry this time but it can't be helped!

Haha Rebecca, how funny! You should have said, "Oh, you mean it's not growing in my colon?" Ha!

Welcome, Counting! What an amazing story. Will be thinking of you and hoping for a happy and most of all healthy 9 months (well, less now!).

Scottish, I think it's completely normal to go through periods of depression. I went though one a couple of weeks ago. Big changes in our everyday lives, bodies and hormones make that to be expected. I just kept trying to tell myself, "This too shall pass." Hugs!

I could use some prayers and positive thoughts. I told you guys I had bleeding last Saturday night. Then I went in for an ultrasound Monday and everything was perfect. But no explanation. Well, I woke up this morning and saw more bright red bleeding in the toilet (I had gone in the middle of the night without flushing) and had a bit more this morning as well. Not heavy, and no cramping. So I am keeping my cool pretty well this time. Last time I was devastated and sure I was losing the baby as it was the first time to see bright red blood (I have been having a fair amount of brown CM). So I called my doctor's office, and they are seeing me today at 3:30. There are several doctors that work in the same office who will see you interchangeably depending on availability. Last time I saw a different one. This time they have me scheduled with my actual doctor. So hopefully everything will be fine and I will get some answers.

Still here. Its hard for me to keep up with mS and 4 kiddos:) But I do try and read a bit when I can.

Morning sickness is out of control. Its hard for me to look at a computer screen long. I just had my scan yesterday. Everything looks great! HB is 171. I do have a tilted uterus. Even at only 8 +4 he was able to get a better picture on my tummy then vaginal. So I was very excited to see and hear baby this time!

I am also starting Vitamin B6 in hopes it will help. Guess we will see.

That's good she's nice Rebecca I read it in a way she wasn't lol

Good luck Sara I hope everything is ok :hugs: xxx

Okay, I am not shopping for any Christmas gifts that aren't online this year. Just went shopping for OH's birthday and I am officially beat out after 2 hours. Got a great deal though and got him almost 250 dollars of clothes for 73 dollars tax in!

Sarah, hope all is ok.

sarahok, I bled my entire pregnancy with my son, with no explanation. I was devastated and stressed, but all the ultrasounds kept saying he was healthy and on track. When I gave birth to him the doctors were doing repairs and they found and removed a HUGE(They thought it was retained placenta it was so large) bleeding uterine polyp that had never showed up on ultrasound and the bleeding stopped for 11 months! I promised myself I wouldn't worry as bad about the bleeding this time because of that, but it's hard, especially now that I know about the SCH. I'm just kind of laying around on the couch, taking it easy and drinking as much water to avoid cramping as humanly possible. I just thought I'd let you know I've been there and had a healthy baby despite the bleeding and no answers.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome ladies! It was an amazing surprise to be having his baby, and to be so far along already!

Hi, counting! Welcome & congrats!:wave:

Sarah, :hugs: I'm sure everything will be okay. Everything crossed for you to get the reassurance you need.

Good to hear from you, Mo2P! I hope your ms eases up soon, sheesh! Poor thing!

Rebecca, your story made me laugh out loud! It's intrauterine! Your midwife is great--she has her mind squarely on what really matters!! :)

Made my 12-week appt! October 8th. :happydance: Now I need to make something for lunch and figure out what to wear out tonight. But for the moment... taking a little time to lay on the couch! :book: :)

Sarah- no cramping is a good sign. I notice when I pass a clot I have some red bleeding. Is it possible that you might have passed a small clot and not noticed it?

They also found a small uterine fibroid on this scan that they had never mentioned before, right near the cervix. They said that might be causing some bleeding. It is tiny- less than 1 cm- so it was hard to see.

Welcome, counting! You're little one is adorable, and wishing you a happy and healthy 7 1/2 months!

A few of us here have or have had SCHs. They are scary, but yours sounds small. Many clear up without too much fuss, so here's hoping for all of us!

Thanks, this is him now! Hard to believe he is going to be a big brother! He is still my little blue eyed baby!
https://i59.tinypic.com/2008w8w.jpg

Welcome counting, your boy is a cutie.

Sara - thinking of you, hope everything is ok.

Mo2p - sorry you're so sick.

Hi counting happy and healthy 9 months to you. How amazing to find out you were so far along already!

Sarah fingers and toes crossed for you.

As I am typing this the boy is having a major meltdown he does not want to go to bed and he is letting the whole estate know about it! Think the independent side of development is upon us dear lord..

After all of the puking and sleeping and feeling nauseous and useless, I took tonight for myself. I said no to seeing OH tonight, sent DD off with my dad to go get an icecream and took a bath. We were in training for the past two days at work so we got free samples from The Body Shop, three different hair salons etc. I just used them all and made a mini spa night for myself. Hair mask, face scrub, fixed my eyebrows, big moisturizing regime, etc. I feel like a normal human being again. It's so nice to take time for yourself and feel not gross or slobby!

Speaking of this, I dyed my hair an hour before I got my bfp(oops!). I'm desperately needing to do it again because my hair is naturally blonde and I dye it dark, so I look bald down the middle when my roots grow out. Are any of you dying your hair once you get in the much awaited second tri?

Thanks ladies for your thoughts and prayers. Everything seems to be just fine with my little chubby guy/gal. Good growth--measuring 10w2d and good heartbeat of 180. The doctor was able to find a possible spot on the uterus that could be a hematoma causing the bleeding. He said it wasn't large/defined enough to be absolutely sure. But it makes me feel better to even have a possible explanation. He said once there is a bleeding episode it's fairly common to have it continue/stop and start. He said I only need to contact them if it is major bleeding, like a menstrual cycle.

Now I guess I'll just take it easy. Thanks again for your kind words of encouragement and your stories of everything being ok after bleeding in previous pregnancies. Hugs!

Sarah- So glad you got reassurance. Plus, it's good they have some idea of where the bleeding is coming from. Hope it clears up!

Northern- I am jealous of you. :)
I actually need to get my hair dyed really bad. And I was going to get it done in about 2 weeks.

Northern, do you do your own or go to a salon? If you do your own, how long do you leave the dye on? I get mine colored, and shortly after my BFP I went to my appt ready to tell my stylist I wasn't getting color. But I talked to her and she was really knowledgable and said it was a pretty outdated concept and that at least the color she uses in her salon is mostly botanicals and extremely gentle, and I decided I was comfortable with it (and I am quite fond of being a redhead atm!). My next appt for color is at the beginning of my second tri.

Sarah, I'm so glad everything is okay! Rest up and take it easy.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"