**April Bunnies 2015**

Thanks Rebecca and Tara. Oh yes, Northern. I meant to say, I've also read that coloring your hair is just fine! My Panic Free Pregnancy book to the rescue again. :D

Northern I also had my hair coloured the day I got my bfp! I've heard a lot of people say it's fine to dye your hair in the first tri but I still prefer to wait for the second. And I can't wait to get it done!

Dh and I are fighting so much! I'm finding it so stressful at the moment. My mom is going through some stuff and I hate that I can't be there to support her and now I must also deal with dh being like this.

Gosh took me so long to read just one day of this thread!

Welcome counting! Sara so glad all is well! Northern, I colored mine a week after my bfp, my stylist is pregnant as well and she said its fine and most if the reading I've done said it's fine as well.

I can't say I have any depression but I do have anxiety for sure about getting through this trimester! In wish I could sleep it away!!

Felt okay today, had some nausea in a lecture but my ginger candy helped. Weird thing is for the last two days I've had diarrhea and I can't figure it out. I was the opposite last week. Maybe instead if throwing up this is what my body does?? Hmm anyway.

I will post a bump when I have one but for now I don't look any different. I'm fluffy as it is so it just looks like my usual fluff.

Dini I had the same. No reason for diarrhoea.. My dd ate the same as me and she didn't get diarrhoea

Sara- I'm sorry about your bleeding. I hope you get answers soon. my 2nd trimester bleeds with dd showed nothing on the u/s, I was told it was probably the low lying placenta (it migrated away from my cervix later & no more bleeds) or irritable cervix. dd was fine regardless! edit: I'm glad you had reassurance & that everything is fine!

Hi ladies, just wanted to update quickly. I've been reading and keeping up, but then not having time to post.
We went to sleep school with my lo last week and she's finally sleeping through the night -yay!! Well, kind of. She still wakes but doesn't usually need me so in a couple of weeks my eldest will be moving out and she can move into her own room. Still bloody tired and emotional though!
I'm convinced I'm having a boy... anyone else convinced of what they're having?
I can also very clearly feel bubby kicking now. Seems so early, but could feel my last around ten weeks too.
I'm back on blood thinners due to a previous dvt and pe history... yay to daily injections! Also my blood sugars have shot up so will probably be on insulin very soon (my 4th pregnancy with gd)... yay, more injections!!
For some reason I'm feeling really horrible emotionally this pregnancy. .. one minute pissed off with everyone and the next bawling my eyes out. .. it's very unlike me!
Also, completely different issue, but I think I'm going to buy a thermomix. I'll need all the help I can get with a newborn, 12mo and 26mo. Anyone else got one? Do you recommend it?
Oh also had booking in appt with midwife at hospital on Tuesday. She was smart enough to get dr straight away. Bring on the super high risk pregnancy! Sigh. I think this'll be my last. Dr's didn't want me getting pregnant again after my last, but I wanted 'just one more!'. Hope it all goes ok...

Hope everyone else is well and happy. :)

Forgot to add, I felt my first at 17 weeks. And for me it was the exact same feeling as when your eye twitches. Can't wait for it this time.

Hi ladies, just wanted to update quickly. I've been reading and keeping up, but then not having time to post.
We went to sleep school with my lo last week and she's finally sleeping through the night -yay!! Well, kind of. She still wakes but doesn't usually need me so in a couple of weeks my eldest will be moving out and she can move into her own room. Still bloody tired and emotional though!
I'm convinced I'm having a boy... anyone else convinced of what they're having?
I can also very clearly feel bubby kicking now. Seems so early, but could feel my last around ten weeks too.
I'm back on blood thinners due to a previous dvt and pe history... yay to daily injections! Also my blood sugars have shot up so will probably be on insulin very soon (my 4th pregnancy with gd)... yay, more injections!!
For some reason I'm feeling really horrible emotionally this pregnancy. .. one minute pissed off with everyone and the next bawling my eyes out. .. it's very unlike me!
Also, completely different issue, but I think I'm going to buy a thermomix. I'll need all the help I can get with a newborn, 12mo and 26mo. Anyone else got one? Do you recommend it?
Oh also had booking in appt with midwife at hospital on Tuesday. She was smart enough to get dr straight away. Bring on the super high risk pregnancy! Sigh. I think this'll be my last. Dr's didn't want me getting pregnant again after my last, but I wanted 'just one more!'. Hope it all goes ok...

Hope everyone else is well and happy. :)

Glad to know there is another GD mummy about - I am hoping mine doesn't kick in until 16 weeks like it did second time around.

I think I am having another girl :flower:

Ah, it's a pain in the bum, isn't it? I noticed it at 6 weeks last pregnancy so I'm grateful I got another 4 weeks without it this time. Did you have a big baby last time? And were you induced early?

A girl... girls are awesome! Will you find out?

Ah, it's a pain in the bum, isn't it? I noticed it at 6 weeks last pregnancy so I'm grateful I got another 4 weeks without it this time. Did you have a big baby last time? And were you induced early?

A girl... girls are awesome! Will you find out?

With my eldest my GD wasn't discovered until I was 36 weeks and I did diet control until I was induced at 38 weeks. She was only 6lb 7oz.

My second one I managed to stay diet control all the way through which was so hard. I only gained 10lb in total and I am quite small anyway. I was induced at 39+5 with her and she was 7lb 7oz.

I imagine we will find out the gender of the baby this time too.

We found out with DD but as this will be my last pregnancy then I want a surprise this time to experience both sides.

I can't tell if what I'm feeling is baby or not! It's annoying me that I can't say "oh yeah, that's definitely baby". I guess this is what I get for having my kid 6.5 years apart by the time the baby comes. Can't remember anything. I'm more inclined to think it's gas.

Okay, I just did some investigative work. I was feeling this like sporadic kind of pulsing thing on my left side. Usually I find baby right in the middle. This time it was way far over on the left with a nice steady heart beat in the mid-high 160s. Obviously he/she is up and at 'em this morning.

Beanonorder, I somehow didn't see your post about you and DH fighting, just wanted to say *Huggs* I am sure all you are dealing with is so very stressful. I have seen other posts about people fighting with their SO's and I can only imagine how upsetting that can be at this time, especially with you longing to be there to support your mom. We are here for you!

Sharnw - Thank you, so glad I'm not the only one! I stay plenty hydrated, and I am on metformin so I think that's part of the problem except I've been on it for years, but maybe my body is utilizing it differently or something. I did switch back to my old prenatal's as well so I bet that has something to do with it, I didn't really think about that. They have probiotics in them and several other things my prescription ones did not.

YAY for 9 weeks today! My baby is a grape! And also now a fetus! So exciting lol. I used my doppler this morning and I swear I heard him (keep calling it him for some reason) on my left side for a second, but when I went to grab my phone so I could time the HB (too faint for doppler to read) he swam away, I tried for 10 min to find him again and thought I did for a second but it was gone. I am sure it was him, but it was literally only for about 2-3 seconds, little stinker is on the move, I will try again tonight. I am determined!

ssjad- I am on the fence about gender right now. At the very beginning (between 4-7 weeks), I was positive I was having a boy. I'd had 2 dreams I was having a boy. I had also dreamed I was having a boy while pregnant with my son. I also just had this gut feeling I was having a boy. We all found ourselves calling the baby "he" without thinking twice. But, the further along I get, the more I have a very strong feeling I'm having a girl. This pregnancy is almost nothing like the one with my son. I am having very specific food cravings (didn't crave anything unique with my son). I am having food aversions (had no food aversions with my son). I am much sicker than I was with my son. This pregnancy nausea makes my nausea with my last one seem like a breeze. My nausea with my son would disappear with just 1 zofran. This time, I have to take a zofran, a b6, and often eat a carrot to top it off to make the nausea/sickness go away. Also, my face was really clear and I had really nice hair by 8 weeks with my son. This time, my face keeps breaking out and my hair keeps going back and forth between dry and greasy. I am also extremely emotional as of this past week. So, I just keep thinking it might be a girl especially since all of the gender parts start forming at 8 weeks and that's really when a lot started changing for me.
It's cool to see you a week ahead of me saying you can definitely feel your baby! I know I am feeling mine and I was hoping it would get stronger. So, that gets me excited.

Beanonorder- I am sorry you and your husband are fighting a lot right now. My husband and I were fighting a ton at the beginning of my pregnancy and sometimes I swear he is more emotional than I am about things! Things have settled down over the past month, but I often have to be the calm one between the two of us. Ex. Our A/C went out yesterday and he was pacing the floors and constantly grumbling about it! We live in an apartment. It took 2 minutes to call maintenance to come fix it. So, I just had to reassure him it wasn't a big deal. I hope you and your husband can work things out. It is definitely stressful to be fighting while pregnant. I feel like men should understand these things. Often they just don't.

Northern- I am glad you know you are feeling the baby. It's cool you can test it out with your doppler. :)

Dini- Happy 9 weeks! That is also neat that you picked up a heartbeat for a little bit! :)

I am off to take my son to the hardware store to build a pair of binoculars this morning! I took him last weekend and got stressed out by it. But this is a different store this time. So I hope it goes better.

We will be finding out gender! I like knowing, it makes me feel more prepared :)

The fighting must be contagious. I am so mad at OH right now. I came up this morning to help him start moving and he was still in bed at 11 because he somehow didn't make it home from the ball field till 3:30 this morning. I'm so mad because I spent the night at home resting up to help him move and now he's too hung over to do much. Don't get me wrong, we don't ever have an issue with him drinking but I'm not happy.

Then he made the mistake of just mentioning that he judged a Bud Girl contest one time. What a time to say that to me. I'm here feeling fatter than ever and he's telling me about the time he judged models who were partying and doing god knows what.

I'm such a pleasant person to be around today.

I've ordered my Doppler and 2 pairs of maternity jeans today.

Ahh men, they're so lovely sometimes aren't they! :dohh: May the common sense and empathy fairies to visit each of our homes and rap our OH's over their heads a couple of times! :kiss:

Actually mine has been really good lately. In fact, right now I'm on the treadmill and he's getting ready to go pick us up breakfast burritos. :)

I should probably take this workout more seriously... I'm trying to go 3.2 miles to get ready for our 5k in 3 weeks & 1 day. It's taking forever! :wacko:

Nine weeks today! :happydance:
Any recommendations on where I should order the sonoline b? I want one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->