**April Bunnies 2015**

MrsA sounds like you did over do it! Glad you are feeling better and that her shower went well. So who will throw your shower??

Hope you all have a good night/day! And I am hoping to be in better spirits tomorrow. I have so much to do tomorrow so at least I won't have time to over think!

^^^Just an additional note...I have to say, as physically uncomfortable as it is, the nausea is also kind of mentally comforting, coming as it is in the midst of bleeding episodes. :)

MrsA sounds like you put your all into that shower!

Sarah I think it's quite common for nausea to set in late. I believe I've read that several times in the First Tri board.

I have punched one hell of a day. Aside from the constant weakness and shaking I've had on and off all day, nausea has decided to pop back up to visit for the whole day. Diclectin isn't even cutting it. On top of this, I think I've had my first real craving of tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches. I feel like this should mentally be grossing me out, yet somehow it's not.

Used the Doppler again tonight. Baby is clearly an acrobat! I can't feel it but the movement through the Doppler is incredible! Nice high heart rate of 175! That's way higher than any other time. I'm more excited to see how much it's moving compared to what I can feel (basically zilch).

Sarah- I have not personally experienced a later onset of nausea, but I have heard of it happening. I am glad you have something to give you relief even if it is being sick!

Mrs. A- I hope you are getting plenty of time to rest up. It sounds like you threw a great shower.

Northern- I love hearing your success with the doppler. Great heart rate! I'm so tempted to get one but I really wish I could just rent or borrow one. I have seriously been looking into that.

I have had no sickness today. But I have been tired enough to make up for it. I am also craving raw broccoli right now. But it's almost midnight, so I will have to see if I still crave it tomorrow. I want it so much I would go to the store and get it right now if I could.

Sarahok, yes it's relatively common, and I can imagine quite comforting if you're bleeding.

I'm 11 weeks now and still not motivated enough to book my 12 week scan. Not motivated to do much of anything really. So slack!!

Sarah - with DS I started getting nausea at 8 weeks and got hyperemisis at 14 weeks so it can hit later for some people. This time it started before I got my BFP.

Sarah- I haven't had too bad nausea this pregnancy- around 8 weeks I started feeling bad when I didn't eat. Still not horrible.

The good news is, once the placenta takes over, things should get better. Mine was formed last week, but the yolk sack was still in place, meaning it hasn't taken over completely.

Someone told me that drinking lots of water and never being dehydrated helps a lot. Fortunately, I've been on 10-12 glasses of water because of my SCH. Definitely feel better (in both regards) when I drink as much as I can stand.

When did people start having doppler success?

I didn't try last time until 10+ weeks and was easy enough.

I am 8+1 now and was thinking of ordering one at 9 weeks...

I heard around 8 weeks. Now granted, it was hard to find. Now I stick it there and I can find it in a few seconds.

Amelie I have a Doppler from last pregnancy and I still haven't found hb. Tried twice with no success but i was 14 weeks with ds when I found it so I am not worried yet!

I have my booking in appointment tomorrow yay! Things will feel a little more real then. My 12 week scan is two weeks tomorrow as well. I hope it flys by as I just wanna see a healthy baby after weeks of feeling misery lol

MrsA sounds like you did over do it! Glad you are feeling better and that her shower went well. So who will throw your shower??

Hope you all have a good night/day! And I am hoping to be in better spirits tomorrow. I have so much to do tomorrow so at least I won't have time to over think!

She is going go throw mine with my mom but isnt easy with a 5 month old. It went really well. The theme was "welcome to the world" and was all map/world related activities and crafts.

Trying to take it easy this week because ive been going full steam for close to a month. My first doctors appointment is next Tuesday, so im excited for that!

Amelie I tried at 10 weeks with DS and found it straight away. Mine's on order and I think it's due to arrive tomorrow so I'll probably start trying then, although not expecting to hear anything for a week or so.

Amelie, I'm 9w2d and thought I found it at 9w but wasn't sure and haven't found it since.

MrsA I love the world idea for the shower, how fun! What is she having??

Feeling so down today. Despite being on modified bed rest and having a few good days, this morning- bright red bleeding and cramping. Now laying on the couch, trying to convince my toddler that he wants to snuggle on the couch and listen to music- he just wants me to go play with him. I just want everything to be ok with the baby.

Counting- thoughts and prayers with you. The bleeding episodes are the worst. I had some uncomfortableness/light cramping and the doc said it was that the uterus is irritated by the blood, so as long as it wasn't as bad as AF cramps it usually wasn't worrisome. Drinking water seemed to help with the cramping.

Sarah, when I was pregnant with my son my MS was very minimal up until 10/11 weeks. I threw up for the first (and one of the only) times around 11 weeks. Thankfully it wasn't too bad from there on out. This time, I have found that my nausea has been worse in the last week (it's been consistently hanging around for several weeks now), so there must be something about that 10/11 week mark for me.

:hugs: Counting, I hope it goes away soon and you get back to feeling well!

I feel sort of paralyzed right now. I am a pretty flexible and spur-of-the-moment person on a day-to-day basis, but I can't function without a long-term plan in place. Right now, I have no idea what my life is going to look like a year from now, or even five months from now. I don't know whether we should move or stay put, I don't know what is going to happen with my job, or how I'm going to go from working to being a stay-at-home mom full time with two kiddos this coming summer... and if have no clue what I am supposed to do for work when the time comes for me to go back. I just feel totally petrified this pregnancy. And it's annoying me! :dohh:

I don't usually have AF cramping, and the cramping is pretty bad(and has been all along) so it is all worse than AF cramping. Feels like very mild contractions, TBH. The bleeding isn't TERRIBLE this morning, but bright red and there, which is obviously worrisome. I wish I could just get a scan every time I feel like this. I hate feeling so terrified I'm going to loose this baby. I love them so much already.

Counting- I am so sorry to hear about your morning. Have you called your doctor? I mean if you are having really bad cramps and bleeding that might be something they need to check out. My thoughts are with you. I do hope it goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->