**April Bunnies 2015**

I've always loved Emily! Haha seems like we have similar taste in names... ;)

I worked out for the first time today in almost 2 months! I had planned on getting back into the routine after my fatigue was going away and I was feeling better. And I have been lazy about it because being out of the routine had me feeling less inclined to go. But it was my son who motivated me! He said, "Mommy, we need to go to the Y today." And I looked at the clock (it was 9 AM). Child care closes at 11 and there is a class I was going to on Fridays at 10 AM. I realized I had plenty of time to go. So, I said okay.
I did this class called CC 30/30, which is 30 minutes of step aerobics and 30 minutes of core work. I did not stay for the 30 minutes of core work today. Doing the step aerobics, I started out doing the high impact stuff like jumping jacks, jumping up onto the step, and I was feeling sick. So, I decided to start choosing the low impact options. The instructor shows you how to do it both ways. Then I started worrying that maybe I shouldn't be jumping around at all while pregnant and I got kind of worried about that. Does anyone know if it is dangerous for the baby to jump? I hope I didn't do too much of it.

I worked out for the first time today in almost 2 months! I had planned on getting back into the routine after my fatigue was going away and I was feeling better. And I have been lazy about it because being out of the routine had me feeling less inclined to go. But it was my son who motivated me! He said, "Mommy, we need to go to the Y today." And I looked at the clock (it was 9 AM). Child care closes at 11 and there is a class I was going to on Fridays at 10 AM. I realized I had plenty of time to go. So, I said okay.
I did this class called CC 30/30, which is 30 minutes of step aerobics and 30 minutes of core work. I did not stay for the 30 minutes of core work today. Doing the step aerobics, I started out doing the high impact stuff like jumping jacks, jumping up onto the step, and I was feeling sick. So, I decided to start choosing the low impact options. The instructor shows you how to do it both ways. Then I started worrying that maybe I shouldn't be jumping around at all while pregnant and I got kind of worried about that. Does anyone know if it is dangerous for the baby to jump? I hope I didn't do too much of it.

The doctor told me it was ok to continue with regular Zumba along with aquazumba, just not to get my heart rate up TOO much. He said the jumping is fine.

Kirsty- my friend and office mate has a daughter named Freya. He's 1/2 Scottish and his wife is English. I think it's a lovely name and would suit a strong young lady. She's a doll, very happy and lovely.

Rebecca, I definitely wouldn't worry about the jumping you already did. I was doing the lower options when I was going to classes at the Y before my bleeding started. Since then, I've just been walking so I don't aggravate anything. But I'm excited to get back to classes once the 2nd trimester starts. I don't think jumping hurts anything at all, but you just want to do what feels right for your body and make sure your heart rate isn't getting too high and you aren't overheating. They say a good measure is if you are able to still carry on a conversation and not completely out of breath, you're good.

Thank you all for the kind words about my U/S pictures. It was so lovely to have a long visit with baby. I'm so in love with those little arms and legs and fingers and toes! :D

Rebecca that sounds like my DH exactly! I'm like, can you just apologize? Apologizing is like poison to him. :dohh: I love him and he has few flaws as a man, but ugh that one does burn me up!

You all have such lovely names picked out! I'm so unsure for mine! I had a girl name I liked for a long time, Azalea, that I'm suddenly not as keen on; I now like Ivy, which I believe I stole from someone here! And for a boy, my grandfather I never met was Jack; my sister claimed it then never used it, so I might. I am awful at boys' names!

Thanks for all of your advice. I'll tell my boss my situation Monday and hopefully I'll get a long transition out. :)

Tara- Yes! My husband hates apologizing. When we were first together, he said saying you were sorry was weak. And he believed (and pretty much still believes) that it's better to just show you are sorry with your actions than to say it. He's not very verbal at all. He always thinks actions are more important. But I have explained to him that I feel like I'm trying to watch him to decode if he's sorry and it would really help to just hear it sometimes.
He no longer believes apologizing is weak. He does apologize for things now. But he only apologizes if he feels like it's something he can fix. So, like for the comment he made, he probably won't apologize because he didn't mean anything by it and doesn't know if he can live up to always saying things that don't hurt my feelings.
I am feeling better now. He's been very nice and his actions have shown he does care. I'll take that.

I found baby on doppler for the first time too!

Bouncing between 141 and 165bpm :flower:

My wife does T25, jumping is fine lol. As long as you feel okay doing it. Just listen to your body :)

We have another u/s on Sept 29! So excited. It's the one you need before 13 weeks? It's look for abnormalities? It was optional, we're keeping the baby regardless, we just want to see baby as much as possible :happydance:

Rebecca my dh is also insensitive like that. I'm the one with issues apologising but I often feel like his apologies are fake and he's not actually sorry.

Kirsty I don't generally share my names but Logan is also our boys name. I love it and it's basically the only boys name dh and I agree on! We're having a hard time with girls names. We like a few but can't quite settle on one.

Its 6:30 on Saturday morning and I've already been up for an hour. I want to cry! Dd just doesn't want to sleep later.

We have another u/s on Sept 29! So excited. It's the one you need before 13 weeks? It's look for abnormalities? It was optional, we're keeping the baby regardless, we just want to see baby as much as possible :happydance:

Me too! Same type of scan. Same day! :) I have been counting down! Just 2 more weekends to go.

Lil' bean today at 11w5d. Bad picture taken on a very old machine, but you can see bean's head(head down position facing the probe), his/her little hands wrapped around their head, and a bit of the body and legs, faintly. You can also see the hemorrhage behind the placenta :/(long dark line running alongside the sac). Doctor says baby is doing well despite it, strong and well developed but I'll find out more on Tuesday at the high risk ultrasound clinic. https://i59.tinypic.com/67pnbm.jpg

Yay counting that's so cute that the head is down like that :) aw

Eidson yeah it's called an NT scan I believe, mine is Oct 10 just booked it today. And my second dr appt is Oct 6 so that's gonna be a doctor's week for me!
I'm actually not sure if I really wanna go still for the NT scan, I've read so many threads on here where they're like 1:50 for down syndrome or something and that would just freak me out. Especially since I've read SO many reply that theirs was like that but everything was fine. I don't know seems like unnecessary worrying. Blah...

One thing I find difficult is with the hemorrhage, the few friends I've told IRL don't really know what to say. One is just a few weeks behind me in pregnancy, one is in 3rd tri. One asked what caused the bleed. Bad luck seems like such an inadequate response. It's so scary not knowing. I'm almost in the second trimester and I still can't relax at all. *sigh*

Oh and Maggz, the NT scan is really fun. With my son he wiggled around a lot, and you get to see and amazing view of their little faces! Most babies have a normal measurement, it can be nerve wracking, but seeing your LO, that is awesome :)

Yay I'm 12 weeks today - WHOOHOO!!!

Northern, tachycardia is the body's usual response to low blood pressure. When the blood pressure is low (very common in pregnancy), the heart has to work harder to keep the blood moving around the body.

Rebecca, I'm more like the man in my relationship. I seem to hurt OH's feelings constantly. I actually get annoyed with him for being so sensitive. If he wasn't hurt so frequently I think I'd care more that I hurt him, if you know what I mean.

Yay counting that's so cute that the head is down like that :) aw

Eidson yeah it's called an NT scan I believe, mine is Oct 10 just booked it today. And my second dr appt is Oct 6 so that's gonna be a doctor's week for me!
I'm actually not sure if I really wanna go still for the NT scan, I've read so many threads on here where they're like 1:50 for down syndrome or something and that would just freak me out. Especially since I've read SO many reply that theirs was like that but everything was fine. I don't know seems like unnecessary worrying. Blah...

it's still really cool! i went for mine, but i wasn't as far along as i had thought so i got rebooked for september 24th. try not to stress about it, & think of it as just another time you get to see your baby. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->