**April Bunnies 2015**

Good news:

I went in for my high risk ultrasound today. I was worried sick(literally) because we saw the hemorrhage growing and knew what a risk there was of loosing the baby on top of our pre existing genetic issues. First of all- baby was great. Flipping all over, no sign of ANY issues, great NT measurement, head was nice and egg shaped, so no early signs of NTD. But more than that the hemorrhage was GONE. No sign of it behind the placenta anymore(which was a huge issue they thought baby was at high risk of placental abruption thus I was on bed rest) they thought they might see a tiny bit of the clot, way off to the side somewhere it isn't likely to harm baby at all. On top of all that good news we saw LO's face VERY clearly. They look exactly like their big brother, same nose(mama's), chin a little further out, but the spitting image of DS! We didn't get that picture(doctor wouldn't let us have because it had his NT measurement right on it), got two others, not as nice, but still amazing to have a picture of my little baby. I almost cried with relief. I think I am actually going to get to meet this baby and hold him/her in my arms. Meet little Reed/Willow(gender dependent of course :winkwink: )
https://i61.tinypic.com/33zbmrp.jpg
https://i57.tinypic.com/30ufy9x.jpg

Hi girls! Just checking in. I've read all of the posts but it's so difficult to go back and comment while I'm on my mobile phone.

Anyways, I'm having my first ultrasound tomorrow! I'm so excited! It's the NT scan so besides seeing a live baby I hope the results are good. But most of all I'm sooo looking forward to seing the baby, I feel emotional about it already!

Regarding boys vs girls I am excited for either one, but for slightly different reasons. OH wants a girl, so we will see. I have a feeling it's a boy though :)

Do any of you think it's at all possible to guess the gender based on scan when I will be 12+4?

We're going to the US on vacation next week and I would love to shop some cute baby clothes but my guess is that it's hard to find gender neutral brand clothes.

Yay counting! So great news! Congrats on everything looking so good :)

I imagine them bounding across the savannas, running after large prey with bows and arrows saying in a primitive voice, "I man. Must use penis to make other penis. Must continue to spread seed."[/QUOTE]

Ha ha love this! I have a little boy though and I must say he has been awesome so far, quite laid back and v.good on the sleeping/eating front. My OH wanted a little girl and still thinks about Daddy's little princess I think although he hasn't said as much recently. Of course as long as they are happy and healthy I really don't mind x

Counting- Beautiful scan! Congratulations :)

Tove- I hope your scan goes well tomorrow. I am getting pretty good at skull theory when it comes to gender guessing. However, sometimes the image isn't clear enough to tell. That's the same thing with the nub. Too often there is no nub to see. However, my own son's 12 week scan looks more rounded like they say girl skulls are. I'll show you so you can see what I mean. In the first picture, it looks flat. But the 2nd one looks rounded (in my opinion).

Attachments

• Gordon Lee side view.jpg
    Gordon Lee side view.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11
  • gordonleefrontalview.jpg
    gordonleefrontalview.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
Cool Rebecca, I'll post my pics tomorrow and hopefully you can make a guess from them :)

Tove I know they also have the drugstore tests that predict gender, so you can buy one when you get over here! :) My friend's was right all three times in her pregnancies.

Wow counting that's awesome! Great pics. Very happy for you :happydance:

Been very tired and nauseous today, and it's the longest day of the week for me. I have school till 10pm so I'm gonna take a nap right now. Blahh

Yaay counting, congrats on the great scan!

Tove, good luck at yours tomorrow!

I am so ready to find out the gender! I want a girl but signs and my own heart so far are saying this is a boy. We shall see... In 10 -12 weeks! :-/

Just got home from my appointment, it went well! Per LMP I am 11 weeks, 3 days but she asked me if that was correct. I said it is more like 10 weeks, 3 days. hehe. They caught the heart beat on the doppler, only briefly. Then they brought in an old-school(older looking than me) besides ultra sound. We got to see the little peanut there! The heart was beating and it looked like it waved/moved its little stub of an arm. hehe. I'm going next week for the first trimester scan and am going to get a clearer ultrasound and blood test. I forgot they did the original ultra sound for me on the sly(perks of going to your dad's obgyn office) and if they hadn't done that for me, I wouldn't have see it really clearly at all yet. Things are moving! :) I'm glad my husband got to be here today for the heart beat and ultrasound because he had only seen it on video up until this point. :) I'm ready to be out of this first trimester though! I'm no good at secret keeping!!!

So cool that you got a sneak peek Mrs. A

I think I've actually developed a craving. A real, true craving. Malt vinegar. Yep.

I didn't really realize I've been liking it so much until the thought crossed my mind to put it on pizza and I looked at the bottle and I've used like half a bottle recently.

Right now I could probably drink it if I let myself. It is so good.

Wow I see ladies are off to second tri these next days ahead :) our pregnancies are moving :dance:

MrsA- Glad to hear you had a great appointment today and that you got too see your little one on the ultrasound. Did they give you a gestational age by measurement on the ultrasound?

Northern- Malt vinegar is an interesting craving. I don't think I have even ever had malt vinegar!

Sharnw- I am excited about the 2nd trimester for sure. But I just consider 12 weeks 2nd trimester. So, I am 12 weeks tomorrow and I feel like I'm pretty much there now.

I crave veggie samosas so hard. Downside? I just moved from a super culturally diverse community with so much amazing foods and fresh made samosas... To a little, rural very (don't be offended!) white community, and no samosas to be found. I literally dream of samosas. It's so painful.

Yay, counting! Today was a good day for SCH scans. My doc had a hard time finding mine today as well. I'm holding off whole hope until I have my NT scan tomorrow, but I'm finally able to breathe a bit. Moved my due date up to April 7th!

MrsA- Glad to hear you had a great appointment today and that you got too see your little one on the ultrasound. Did they give you a gestational age by measurement on the ultrasound?

Northern- Malt vinegar is an interesting craving. I don't think I have even ever had malt vinegar!

Sharnw- I am excited about the 2nd trimester for sure. But I just consider 12 weeks 2nd trimester. So, I am 12 weeks tomorrow and I feel like I'm pretty much there now.

Theyre going to with the next week. When they did the first u/s, my lmp said I was 9 1/2 weeks but I told them it was closer to 8 1/2 weeks becuase I ovulated late. When the brought it up on the machine and measured, it was +/- 8w4d. I knew it!

So cool that you got a sneak peek Mrs. A

I think I've actually developed a craving. A real, true craving. Malt vinegar. Yep.

I didn't really realize I've been liking it so much until the thought crossed my mind to put it on pizza and I looked at the bottle and I've used like half a bottle recently.

Right now I could probably drink it if I let myself. It is so good.

Ohhh vinegar? I dislike it not pregnant but it is even worse now! Was at a ball game Sat, caught a wiff and blech!!!

Yay, counting! Today was a good day for SCH scans. My doc had a hard time finding mine today as well. I'm holding off whole hope until I have my NT scan tomorrow, but I'm finally able to breathe a bit. Moved my due date up to April 7th!

Amazing! Good luck tomorrow! I was so scared before I went. Now I feel like I can finally breathe too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->