**April Bunnies 2015**

Step away from google! Google causes unnecessary anxiety and stress (says the girl whose anxiety problems come from being able to access too much information).

That is the truth! It had me freaking out about my SCH, which turned out to be no big deal. And I see so many people freaking out about it on here, and everything is fine. I am sure what the doctor provided will clear everything up.
Even this pregnancy. I went on google when I had that brown spotting and it led to panic. Turned out nothing was wrong. Dr. Google always causes worry.

You're right, of course; Dr. Google gave me nothing but panic in my first pregnancy, too, and all was fine. I was reading actual medical studies & staying away from comments (the worst), but it didn't help. It also doesn't help that I spoke with the nurse and she obviously had no clue what she was talking about, and I can't bring myself or call back and ask for the actual doctor like some sort of pregnant nut... :dohh: I'm sure everything will be fine, but I also know I'll be sick with worry over this for a while. Thank goodness I have an appt next Wednesday & hopefully the midwife will be able to calm my fears.

Thanks for letting me rant. :flower:

Oh, and, welcome, new mamas! Congrats! Jump right in! :)

And Maggz, that happened to me at work on Monday. The WORST! My midwife says colace once a day & gobs of water. Yuck! :dohh:

Im not sure how I missed this thread either! I am due April 4th with my first! Just hoping this lo wont come a few days early!

I am a military wife and soon to be a stay at home mom and I am ecstatic! I have been married for 8 years and my anniversary is 2 days before my due date. I have 2 little fur babies (one is a bit too hyper) that I hope don't start acting out when things start to change. Getting ready to announce to friends and family that I am pregnant too! My MIL will be in town tonight from upstate NY so we are going to do a photo shoot at the beach.

Welcome newbies :D :flower: love the bump progression pics!!!!

Tara I am sure all will be fine! Google is lethal when seeking info xxx

I am starting to really show now, but don't want to post a picture as my stomach got wrecked when I had my son, so it's all saggy and stretch marked. LOL.

Rebecca Emily said she wants a brother and jack days he wants a sister lol wasn't expecting that!

Welcome all the newbies xxx

Counting- There are reasons why you will never see my exposed skin in a bump picture. ;) It's not pretty under that shirt. But it sure looks okay from the outside. I am just unlucky when it comes to my skin, and I got tons of stretch marks/saggy skin from my son.

Kirsty- That is too funny! At least that way, someone is guaranteed to get their wish, though!

Cewsbaby- Welcome! I've seen you a lot in the first trimester forum. I am also a military wife. I just started staying home 4 months ago when we moved to our current duty station. I will be staying home for a couple more years now!

If you have recently joined and you would like the bunnies for April Bunnies in your signature, here is the link. Just remove both sets of ** in your signature

[/url][**url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2210905-april-bunnies-2015-a.html]
url]

Tara- Oh my goodness...how stressful! I probably would have started blubbering like a baby myself. Then when they found it, I probably would have called it a little shit again like I did after it scared me with bleeding! Haha! But thank God all is well! :) Oh, and so sorry about your infection. Will be thinking about you and hoping it clears up very quickly. Please try not to stress too much. But, I know that's easier said than done!

Beanorder, why in the world wasn't your husband allowed at the hospital with you? How horrible! Is it some regulation in China or something? I can't even imagine! You're a strong lady!

Greygirl, all is well here! Good luck at your 12 week scan tomorrow. I'm sure all will be great!

Maggs, you're cracking me up over here!! I'm right there with you! Oh the things you don't appreciate until you don't have them...like regular bowel movements! Bwahaha. I will tell you, putting a couple tablespoons of chia seeds in my morning smoothie/oatmeal has been doing wonders for me...just an idea. :)

Kirsty, what cutie kiddos you have! Gorg eyes! Love the announcement.

Rebecca, nice bump! I think it has rounded out and swelled a bit! And your butt looks just fine! I haven't gained any weight either. I'm not sure how...is the bump made of helium or something? It's a mystery!

Welcome, mama bean, and WOW! That is a bump! I guess they are not joking that you show more after previous pregnancies! Glad to have you! Welcome to the other newcomers as well!

AFM, just biding my time before my NT appt today. This is the first time I have felt just excited and not with an undercurrent of being terrified that something will be wrong (which is a little ironic since it's basically a scan to see if anything is wrong!) But I'll just take it and run with it. I drank half a cup of coffee this morning, which I've been skipping (just cause it makes me a bit shaky, not because I think there's anything wrong with caffeine in moderation). Last U/S my doctor mentioned that if I had had a bit of coffee, LO would be jumping up and down. So I thought I'd get him/her pumped up to give me a show. LOL. Scan pictures coming soon! :D

Welcome everyone. Can anyone who needs their due date added/altered PM me? My laptop is being reformatted so I'm on my phone for a few days and it's really difficult to go back and forth trying to find what everyone said.

I think the sickness must finally have passed. This is 4 days of feeling like a normal human again. I didn't think I would ever remember what it felt like.

Yay I'm 12 weeks today! (My ticker is a day behind lol)

Welcome new girls!

Northern hope it's really done for you!

Kirsty your kids are soooo cute

I will PM you after my scan Northern - I could be a a good few days ahead of my best guess.

Cuuute bump Northern! <3

I'll do a new pic @ 12 weeks on Saturday. :)

Northern your bump is too cute!

I can't wait for this weekend, maybe Friday. I'm going to take bump pics for my wife. She seems to be growing by the day. I don't see her much because of our work schedules, she works early in the morning until the evening, and I work late afternoon until midnight...so I only see her in bed asleep :haha: But every morning I see her for about a half hour before she goes to work when I'm getting my son ready for school and I'll feel her belly. It's getting so big! I just adore it :cloud9:

Lovely bump northern :D I will do one soon I love looking at everyone's progression!

I will pm you northern xx

Okay, ladies. I am feeling so shocked and amazed and excited all at once!! She was pretty sure of the sex of my baby!!! Check out my pics! Here's a crotch shot, a dangle and the sweetest little profile you ever did see! :D

Attachments

• IMG_20141001_1_4.jpg
    IMG_20141001_1_4.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20141001_1_5.jpg
    IMG_20141001_1_5.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20141001_1_7.jpg
    IMG_20141001_1_7.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 14
Cool Sarah! Looks pretty boyish to me...even though they are very similar at this age. But that sure does resemble a wiener! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->