**April Bunnies 2015**

Thanks, Eidson! I know! A wiener and balls in the crotch shot!! :O I feel like we're invading his privacy a little lol! I can't even believe it!!

Cute scan pics Sarah :)
Potty shot looks very boyish :)

Wow, Sarah! That definitely looks like a boy. That's a very clear shot! Congrats! Great scan also! Baby looks excellent. :)

Welcome to all the newcomers!! Glad to have you!

Sarah, oh my goodness those pics are so adorable! You are getting me excited for my scan next week! What was babies heart rate? And it sure does look boyish lol.

Had fun at lunch with my girlfriend, then decided to go exchange a pair of scrub pants I bought before my BFP that fit but were a bit too small, and since I won't be getting smaller...I figured better get a bigger size. Also hit up Motherhood Maternity just to see what they have and I found some cute stuff but I won't buy anything until I'm close to showing.

Rebecca, your bump has certainly rounded out and you are so cute!!

Sarah- that shot is classic!

Well, after the scare of the bright red bleeding, I had a scan today (normal weekly scan following the SCH) and all looks okay. SCH is ever so slightly smaller, baby is bigger (almost 7 cm!), so the tech was surprised at how much smaller the bleed was compared to the gestational sac. SCH keeps changing shape and location, moving further down, which is good from what I understand. If everything goes well, I will only have 2 more weekly scans. Hopefully by then (15 weeks) I'll feel the baby moving and have some feedback that all is okay. I think I feel some flutters every once in a while, but then I wonder if it's just in my head.

I'm going to go shopping this weekend- I am still losing weight, but at a slower rate, and I definitely have a bump. My clothes look ridiculous. Baggy in the butt and legs and tight on my waist. I told a coworker today and she said that she was going to ask me, but then realized it wasn't okay. She was so happy for me, she started crying! It was really sweet.

Sarahok, congrats on having such a nice scan! How certain was the tech about the gender since they apparently still look very similar at 12 weeks?

Tara, sorry to hear about your infection. Very good that you are getting it treated now and I hope it heals up soon. Please dont beat yourself up with thinking about what you should have done. Its not possible to go back in time so thinking like that will only make you feel worse. You are taking care of yourself now and thats whats important!

Rebecca and northern me, cute bumps! :) I'll try to post a new one soon since Im slmost 14 weeks.

Just got an email from the counsellor I got referred to. See him 9:30am on Sat! Only two days to survive. I know I did this before but it was so hard to get in there and tell someone why you think you're losing your mind :)

Northern you aren't losing your mind! You are a crazy pregnant lady and that's totallt different!! Lol I'm just kidding, I'm so glad you got an appt so soon!! I'm sure it will help so much! Also I forgot to mention your bump is cute! I can see a big difference since the last one.

So ladies, my NT scan is next Wednesday and I have to get bloods drawn 5 days before the scan. Does that make it Friday that I get bloods?

Is it just so they have the results before the appt? If so, I would go whenever!

Sarah it would suck to guess so early & be wrong, but... Look at that! Surely that is a boy! :) Congrats, how fun!

Thanks, Tove. I am trying to stay calm & your kind words are much needed. :flower:

Button: I've noticed a blocked nose actually hasn't made my nausea better. Maybe your nausea is gone for real as your placenta starts taking over, I hope this is the case! It is wonderful to be nausea-free!

ssjad: it definitely is a relief knowing the baby stage is quick to pass. I miss dd's newborn days even though they were so difficult!

Christina: I'm happy to hear everything looks great. Glad they'll keep an eye on your bp. I had a cyst on one ovary also in my last pregnancy, it went away on its own as the pregnancy progressed, just like the doctor said.

Beanonorder: it sucks they didn't let your DH in!! My DH was with my at the birth of dd but I'm so worried that he won't be able to come this time...his work schedule from December to next September will be completely unpredictable and I don't think he'll be allowed any time off.

Scottish: that looks perfect actually! I'll have a look around to see if it's available here...there's lots of tandem strollers but haven't seen any that I liked...almost planning to just use 2.

GreyGirl: Good luck on your 12 week scan! <3

Dini: My nt scan is on the 8th :) I'm sorry you're feeling miserable! hopefully soon you'll start to feel better. Glad that your friend is pregnant again :)

Tara: I can only echo what the others said, step away from google! it is not our friend!! as you've said it causes nothing but panic! Hopefully everything will be fine :) I've also caused myself panic from googling and nothing bad happened!

Maggz: try upping your water intake! hope it helps. Congrats on 12 weeks.

Rebecca: It's amazing that you can tell there's progress because baby keeps moving up. Your bump looks lovely.

mamabean: I can't wait for your ultrasound! your bump is gorgeous!

skyraaa: welcome!

cewsbaby: welcome!

counting: I'm sure your stomach isn't as bad as you think, but I understand as I'd never post a pic either!

kristy: awww they're so sweet!

Northern: I'm constantly on my phone too and it's so hard to browse long threads on it! I'm glad your ms subsided! must be such a relief! I like your cute bump pic. Glad you got an appointment with the counsellor.

Edison: can't wait for bump pics.

sarah: what gorgeous u/s pics! that definitely looks like a boy, so exciting!

xanzaba: I'm glad things look better for you. it's so alarming to see red blood even if you know it's your sch. it really isn't fun. hope yours goes away soon!

sharnw: mine is Wednesday as well! but I wasn't told about bloods!! maybe it isn't standard here.

Awesome scans and bump pictures! I will try and post one eventually!

Sarah in answer to your question yes it's a Chinese thing! Women deliver in a communal delivery room that has four beds. So no men allowed. In fact, the Chinese do it all alone. I was the first foreigner to give birth there and through my school I got special privileges and they eventually allowed my mom to come in to me. In the end it was actually better that she was with me because she's done her midwifery so had respect from the doctors there. If dh had been with me I would have ended up with a c section because he would never have been able to encourage me to keep going after they broke my waters. I'd been begging for one for hours because of lack of progression. I don't want to occupy the thread with my experience but if you or anyone has questions please ask. I know for some what I went through is fascinating!

We're on our way to the airport. And of course I started getting a cold last night! I feel awful. And it's been such a bad morning. For some reason dh didn't do dd's washing so she hardly has any clothes. Then while I was packing I went to get stuff from her room only to find she had got hold of the sudocreme again and was covered on it! So had to put her in the bath again and attempt to find something else to wear! Anyway.. Nearly there now!

Oh! my bbs are starting to look fuller!! they've been sagged and sad looking ever since I've stopped breastfeeding dd. I hope they don't get too much bigger though...they've grown lots and haven't properly shrunk since last pregnancy. I can't get new bras I just can't!

So if my day wasn't bad enough, we missed our flight! Well we were here in time for the actual flight bit we were too late for check in and they refused to make an exception! I wanted to kill dh because he was taking his time this morning. So now we're booked on another for tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes...2 hours and counting until my scan...so nervous!

Beanonorder - certainly looks like a boy!!! Congrats on a great scan either way :D
I'm fascinated by your Chinese maternity journey...my younger sister is moving to China for a year next year with her Husband who's doing Chinese and business so it's his sandwich year at uni....they haven't had children yet, but I think she wants them before or during their time in China, so I'm fascinated to learn how different it is!

What a pain Beanonorder! Your birth does sound fascinating. A friend of mine gave birth to her first in China but it was probably an expat hospital.

I had no idea they could tell so soon Sarah. Great scan pics.

The bloods five days before is odd, they do mine straight after my scan.

Sarah great scan and v clear potty shot ! Be great to hear if really boy at your gender scan :)

Sorry beanorder. :( that's frustrating xx

So ladies, my NT scan is next Wednesday and I have to get bloods drawn 5 days before the scan. Does that make it Friday that I get bloods?

I had to get my blood drawn at least a week before the scan so that they could give me the combined results of the NT measurement and blood results at the scan. I think the earliest I could get my blood drawn was from week 10 so if I were you I would do it as soon as possible so that you definitely will get your full results on wednesday. Good luck with your scan! :)

Woohoo week 14 today!! My baby is now the size of a lemon which sounds so big! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->