**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi ladies! Haven't been posting much but keeping up with reading...it's been a busy week! Tomorrow we are leaving for California to attend my cousin's wedding. I'm staying a week, but DH will have to come back Sunday for work. My sister and her family are coming with us, and we get to take my 3 year old niece to Disneyland! She is so excited! I also will have a chance to tell all my extended family on my mother's side. It will be wonderful.

Edit: Forgot to put that I made these mugs for each of my aunts and uncles...that's how I will announce to them! :D

Attachments

• mug peg.jpg
    mug peg.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
  • mug peg2.jpg
    mug peg2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
Dini I keep checking in to hear how your scan goes. Fingers crossed for everything to be perfect!

GreyGirl, I'm not a fan of the 4D in general and I find the pic to be a bit creepy to be honest! but it was pretty cool seeing it (even with my goofy placenta trying to block baby's face).

Here's the regular profile (mediocre scanner pic):
us fullsize.jpg

Lovely scan piccies ladies!!

Dini - I know how you feel about wanting to keep it a secret, I was exactly the same way when I was pregnant with ds. This time though I couldn't wait to tell people - I think it is wierd the 2nd time round because people are almost expecting you to be pregnant again 😊

I am starting to feel a bit more energetic. I danced around to the whole of Greg James's 10 minute takeover on Radio 1 this afternoon whilst ds ate his tea. Hee hee poor old Seany didn't know where to look think he found it highly amusing though 😋

Omg. So much nausea. I'm in bed trying to convince my toddler to sleep before I puke from the motion sickness breathing causes me. I'm almost 15 weeks and nausea has been bearable the whole time. What is this!?

Oh counting that's awful! Do you think you have a stomach bug?

Sarah have fun on your trip!

Counting-I had on and off nausea literally my entire pregnancy. One week I'd be fine then the next I'd be absolutely miserable and useless. I've never understood why women say "ohhhh second trimester is magical" because it's not the same for everyone lol.

Great scan pics!! I love seeing everyone else's scans :D

Counting sorry you're feeling so bad! I hope it goes soon.

Sarah very cute mug!

Stripey glad you're getting some energy back. Its always a nice feeling.

I went to speak to the one foreign guy in management. He started by saying the school is under no obligation to pay maternity leave. I asked him why exactly and showed him all my research that shows otherwise. He was quite surprised. So he's now going to speak to HR, without my research, to find out why they say they don't have to pay. We'll then go from them. Its better he does it because I can't stand the HR manager and would probably just lose it being in the same room as her.
The worst part is I've applied for a promotion and the interview is next week. Me starting a fight about maternity leave is certainly not going to help.

Hi girls! Scan went great!! :cloud9: Baby was super active and wouldn't stop moving. Arms and legs all over! Kept sucking it's thumb...OMG so cute!!

All the measurements were normal, just have to wait for bloodwork. Baby was just rolling all over the poor tech had a hard time getting the measurements. Heart rate was 170, and measured ahead at 13w2d, so ahead 4 days. They said I could go with that due date of April 14th, but since it was at the maternal fetal medicine place she said my OB may decide to stick with the original of April 18th. So I will wait till my next appt in 2 weeks, but for now I'm sticking with the original.

DH's little brother loved his shirt and he was thrilled, and couldn't believe we kept it from him lol, and we told his Aunt today as well. I will probably announce it next week sometime officially but the word will spread now I'm sure lol.

Counting I hope you feel better tomorrow, I got hit with one bad day of it this week and then was fine the next. Hope it's like that for you!

Sarah, I adore that mug!! Could make a good birthday present for my dad with some modifications!

Tara, thanks for thinking of me!! Your scan is adorable and doesn't look mediocre to me at all, but I'm a newbie at this lol.

We got the ultrasound on DVD, so that's neat, we can watch it again at home :happydance:

Here are a few pics.

https://s18.postimg.org/3pqtxutrd/Photo_Oct_09_1_04_28_PM.jpg
image upload without registration
https://s27.postimg.org/4awbm4edf/Photo_Oct_09_1_17_52_PM.jpg
screenshot on pc

Dini- Beautiful scan! Glad to hear you have an active, healthy baby! I love seeing these ultrasound pictures. Looks like baby might be sucking his/her thumb in the first picture.

Dini, yaay! So cute! I'm so glad everything went well! How exciting! Mine was measuring only 2 days ahead, they didn't want to change my date & I was good with that. :)

Beanonorder, I'm sorry for all the stress you're dealing with. That is the last thing you need right now. You're not starting a fight, just making sure you're treated fairly and lawfully. I truly hope they are able to see that.

I grabbed some groceries on my way home from work and when I went to pick up the heavy bag I got sharp shooting pains all across my abdomen. Luckily a girl who works there saw me wince and offered to carry it out for me, and I think everything is totally fine, but wow that was pretty startling!

Dini- Beautiful scan! Glad to hear you have an active, healthy baby! I love seeing these ultrasound pictures. Looks like baby might be sucking his/her thumb in the first picture.

I think it looks like that was well! I swear once or twice I saw it chewing on it's thumb.

Thank you Tara, sorry about the pains you had :nope: I had some not so severe getting out of the car last week and it really caught me off guard, but went away after a few min. I figured they were round ligament pains.

Beanonorder, I missed your post, must've been typing mine! So sorry for all the stress at work, I really hope they don't hold that against you for the promotion. Fingers crossed for you!

Cute scan pics Dini! FYI in case you decide to make one, I used Shutterfly for the mugs. I was very happy with the process and the final result is very high quality!

Thanks Sarah!

Any guesses on gender? I really have no idea but DH thinks boy.

Counting, I find my nausea comes and goes too. I had a full week at 13/14 weeks where it increased in intensity. I read that baby has a huge growth spurt at 15 weeks and that it causes it sometimes.

Dini, gorgeous pics !

We just spent 2hrs driving around the neighbourhood looking for OH's dog that slipped his collar. I told him he's not even allowed out to pee till we get him a new collar tomorrow unless someone is holding him on his leash.

Glad you found the dog northern! How frustrating that must've been. Animals just know when to add stress don't they?

Dini- I'm having a tough time gender guessing with yours. The skull shape looks like a girl to me. But I am pretty sure I see a clear nub in that first scan picture. And if that is a nub it is undoubtedly a boy nub. Sorry to be so confusing.
I'll guess boy :blue: based on nub alone.

Northern, glad you found him!! My dog has always been a runner, it's basically just luck that we've managed to keep him for 10.5 years!

Dini, I get round ligament pains often too, those very specific stabbing pains just to either side just up from the pubic bone. They can take your breath away! This was different, rather than specific stabbing it was like a hundred tiny stabs across my whole belly. Weird! Anyway, based on squinting at your us pics, I say it's a girl. Do you have any guess about it?

Glad to hear your scan went well Dini - I think :pink: for you!

Reminds me of my DD2's scan.

I am getting more and more convinced I am having another girl. I will probably faint if they tell me it is a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->