**April Bunnies 2015**

Dini your scan pic is cute :)

Amelie I'm getting more convinced I'm having another girl too

Dini: lovely scan pic :hugs:

Sarah: I really like the mugs you made. Great idea!

Lately I've started to have visual disturbances/light sensitivity. I'm prone to migraines so I'm no stranger to these symptoms. But I'm getting them without a migraine. Had the same symptoms within the 8 weeks postpartum when I had my daughter. Kept expecting a migraine but thankfully it never came. The light sensitivity is just mildly annoying at best as I don't drive at the moment and it doesn't get in the way of getting from point a to point b. If I drove it would be a different story. I feel like I need to wear sunglasses indoors.

Lovely scans ladies.

Love the mug Sarah.

Sorry about the nausea counting.

Glad you found doggy Northern.

I'm 12 weeks today, yay!

Tara, I'm guessing boy.
Dini, I'm guessing girl.

Lovely scans Amelie, Tara and dini!

Amelie I say girl based on your strong feelings that your having another girl hehe :haha: think I will be shocked if a boy to lol

Tara I guess girl from scan profile but iknow the tech said looks like a boy. I can't wait to hear if she was right!

Dini yours looks like a boy I think as the skull is exact same shape as my ds scan :D

I don't have any strong feelings still on whether I think I am having a girl or boy! 6.5 weeks unail my scan yippee

Haven't updated here for a while, but I'm still reading.
I'm currently going through a nasty court case in which all my medical records (from childhood onwards) have been subpoenaed. I'm fighting it, but won't see a Dr until it's over. Unfortunately if they are released my pregnancy will become public knowledge.
Anyway, I've had no cramping or bleeding and my tummy is getting bigger, so I'm assuming all is fine for now. Fifteen weeks in 2 hours... whoohoo!! This pregnancy is flying by (probably the only good thing coming out of this stupid court case).

GL with your court fighting ssjad x
Happy 15 weeks :)

Booking my gender scan for the 4th or 8th November! Can't wait to find out!!!!

Good luck ssjad!

I'm half jealous of you all finding out what you're having! As much as I want to keep it a surprise, I want to know !

Good luck with court case ssjad! Hope whatever is wrong gets sorted asap for you x

Oooh naughty Kirsty lol! Not long until you find out now! Yay my 20 week scan is 25th November.

ssjad- That's a mess! I sure hope you get things worked out. Hope the best for you. Happy 15 weeks! :)

Kirsty- When you get your scan booked, let us know. Since mine is on November 8th, I think it would be funny if we found out on the same day.

So last night, baby was very active. And for about 2 fleeting times, I actually saw my stomach move. I pulled my shirt up to see if it would happen again. My son was right there, and I thought it would be cool if he could see it. Nothing more happened after that but my son did say, "Mommy, you have a BIG tummy! That baby must be growing."

My husband is getting so excited about this baby. I'm glad about that because he was a mess when we first found out (baby was a total surprise), and I wasn't sure how he'd do. I knew at some point he'd be fine, but now he is so excited. He has bought so much stuff for this baby already. ;) I told him that nobody else is going to be able to buy us anything because there won't be anything left. lol But it's cool because it is how he is showing how excited he is about the 2nd baby.

Gutted I couldn't get an app till 16th nov! It's at 12.10 :) Soooo excited!!!!

Scottish does your hospital tell you the gender? They don't here. My 20 week scan isn't till the 2nd dec at 5.45pm!!!! Crazy time that's gonna be a horrible long day xxx

Aww that's sucks they don't tell you Kirsty. Yea here in Glasgow they do tell you if baby is cooperating lol

I would have booked a private scan as well then if they didn't tell me gender.

And 5.45pm wow that's late didn't think they worked until then haha. You must be the last appointment of the day.

Rebecca that's amazing you are seeing movements I don't think I will see anything until 20+ weeks lol I am happy your hubby is excited now to xx

northern: I know what you mean. I want to know but I also want it to be a surprise at the same time. I wish I could just be unwavering with what I want!

Rebecca: Glad to hear your DH is excited and showing his excitement about this baby. I do understand it takes men some time to adjust. With my DD I felt like DH was extremely indifferent for almost the entire pregnancy but he is a great father to her. He definitely warmed up faster this time, but I don't expect him to show excitement until later on lol! I think it's really precious that you can share your pregnancy with your son also...it's so amazing. I hope I get the chance to share a future pregnancy with my two children when they're a little older and can understand more...I find it very beautiful!

Girls,I just bought this play yard which retails at 209 at Toys R Us on sale at Target for 119 if anyone is interested. https://m.toysrus.ca/skava/static/p...ductId=23149306&domain=https://www.toysrus.ca

Scottish apparently they do apps till 7pm!!! Crazy!

Hey girls :) I know I dont pop in often, this thread just moves too fast to keep up LOL Had my 12 week scan yesterday. I should have been 12+4 but measuring 13 weeks. I'm sure I wont get a gender scan until first half of Nov.

Here are my scan pictures :) I was really hoping for a nub shot, but I cant tell lol

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi, ladies! I can't believe it's been a month since I was here! I just wanted to drop back in and tell you all that I had my post-op appointment today and the testing we did revealed a chromosomal abnormality (Trisomy 13), which is why the pregnancy was unsustainable.

This is actually nice news in a way because it means that there's nothing wrong with the way my body was handling the pregnancy. So I'm going to have one full cycle and then start clomid! I feel really happy about the fact that I could be getting a BFP around Christmas.

I'm so happy that you're all having great ultrasounds and doing well! I've been feeling good and have felt very at peace and not too sad. I do feel like part of me knew it was coming. Onward! And I keep thinking now I'm going to end up with twins, ha ha... DH would die.

Best wishes to you!

Citymouse, it's so good to hear from you! I'm really glad you're doing well and you are reassured by your test results. Please let us know how ttc is going for you! I can't wait to hear about your BFP. Baby dust to you. :)

Hi Mo2P! Good to see you! Your scan looks like a girl to me. But I have no idea what I'm talking about. :haha:

Ssjad, I'm sorry to hear that you have such a stressful thing going on! I hope it's resolved soon so you can get back to focusing on your pregnancy peacefully!

Rebecca, your hubby is so cute, I love it. I can't wait for DH to start getting more actively excited. I feel like I need to know the gender for sure before I can get too excited myself! :p

Scottish, thanks for guessing girl. I still have hope. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->