**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi Citymouse glad to hear that you are ok. A BFP would be a fab Christmas present. It's great you are in such a good place with everything and all the best for your future. And yes keep in touch!x

Northern and Perplexed - I totally agree on what you mean about wanting to find out but wanting a surprise. I am finding it harder this time around. With ds I was adamant that I didn't want to know and when she asked me at 20 weeks it wasn't a problem. Half the issue is that my family would be disappointed if we found out and also I know a lot of people say it is so lovely having the surprise etc. I am tempted to find out but just me and oh to know but I am sure we wouldn't be able to keep it to ourselves. Argh I just don't know what to do! Anyhoodles I have got til the end of Nov to find out so we shall see if I cave or not.

Mommy of two peas - lovely scan! I think girl also but I haven't got a clue lol - don't even know which bit the nub is on my scan photo!

Rebecca - that is so lovely that you oh is excited. My oh isn't really that interested at the moment but I know he will be when he starts feeling movements and I get a big belly 😊

Great to hear from you citymouse! You need to keep us all updated on your ttc! Xxx

Hi Citymouse- so glad you stopped by. I'm glad that you have some answers for what went wrong and that it's helping you move on to your next BFP. And a twin christmas surprise would be awesome :)

Citymouse so lovely so see your name pop up again :) wish you best luck and hope the magic clomid gives you a bfp in no time :flower:

Citymouse, that's a great result from an awful situation. Now, get to BDing ;-)
Thanks for your support everyone. The court case is incredibly stressful, and OH doesn't understand this but for some reason i find the thought of my medical records being on show for anyone to see the most disturbing part of it all. My medical history has no relation to the case at all, and it feels like such an awful invasion of my privacy. Especially given the past few years has been mostly gynae stuff... ugh! Hopefully the judge will agree with me.

Well it seems like it's fairly smooth sailing for most here now. I'm loving checking out the ultrasounds!! So exciting!

Lovely to hear from you Citymouse. I'm glad you got some answers. Good luck with TTC.

Good luck with the court case ssjad, hope the judge sides with you regarding your medical records.

Hey city mouse :D lovely to hear from you, good luck with the clomid cycle and please let us know when u get that bfp!!!!

Mo2p lovely scan think I guessed in first tri forums as I remember the scan :pink:

So update on pregnancy issues(bleeding, clots, etc): Went to see my doctor today. He did a quick ultrasound, and he found some hemorrhaging behind the placenta again and around the sac. It doesn't look as bad as before, but it's there. On the plus side baby was wiggling around kicking and looking good. Given instructions to basically drink as much water/fluids possible to keep my uterus from getting irritated and contracting, and to try to take things very easy. At least I know why it is happening but it is still stressful. I was also once again told that this puts this pregnancy at a high risk than other pregnancies, but that baby is doing well so far so we should keep being positive. It's hard knowing baby looks healthy, but the problem is the way my body processes having the placenta implant. I feel broken. I just want this baby to grow and to be healthy and strong.

Aw, Counting :hugs: The fact that it is getting better is good news! And the bigger the baby gets, the less the SCH is of an issue if it doesn't get bigger. Did the doctor put you on pelvic rest (no lifting, no sex, sometimes no stairs)? I've heard some docs do and some don't. Mine doesn't believe in pelvic rest, at least in my situation.

I know that my bleed started with the initial implantation, and I was really scared. I was barely 5 weeks, and they say the earlier it happens the more dangerous. It really, really helped me to read SCH success stories. And to reach out to other women that were going through the same thing.

I like to think how strong the little baby is, fighting the good fight. We have little chats in the shower about getting through this together :)

Citymouse it's great to hear from you and I'm so glad that you got some answers. My best friend went through the same thing and she got her bfp a few months later and now has a healthy baby girl!

Things are much better with dh. He forgot his anti depressants at his brothers and instead of going straight to the doctor he waited. So he was going through withdrawal. I researched it yesterday and it's quite hectic. It doesn't excuse his behaviour or make things right but it gave me some perspective. He finally went to the doctor yesterday and got some new meds and is very remorseful for how he acted. At least it's slightly less stress on me.

Getting up for work this morning (Saturday here already) really sucked! I can't wait for this evening!

Beanonorder, it's good to know there were extenuating circumstances with your DH's behavior. I have been through antidepressant withdrawal and it can surely put one on the brink. I hope he gets back on an even keel & your life settles down.

Counting, :hugs:. I won't pretend to know what you're going through, but I hope you can find comfort from your family & from those who do.

We told DD tonight! She was so excited, it was awesome. I'll try to figure out how to post the video. :cloud9:

Oh, I forgot: On Wednesday my MW told me I need to not lie flat on my back as of 13 weeks. I was a bit shocked as I remember that rule from my first pregnancy but the start of it being closer to 20 weeks! Glad she told me. I have not researched pregnancy at all this time & feel a bit guilty. I'm much more absorbed with what I'm going to do with an actual baby once it's here!

mommyof2peas: lovely u/s pics!

Citymouse: I'm glad to hear from you, and it definitely is good news. You do seem to be at peace and I hope you'll have your rainbow soon.

Stripeycat: it's the complete opposite for me...everyone would be disappointed if we didn't find out. And DH doesn't want to know so if I find out and tell someone it'll likely reach DH somehow.

ssjad: I completely understand...medical records are private and no one wants theirs to be public knowledge. It's frustrating, I hope it passes smoothly.

counting: i hope your hemmorage dissolves soon. I think it's a positive sign that it's smaller.

xanzaba: one of my obs told me pelvic rest while the other one I saw in 2nd tri said to just rest and not necessarily pelvic rest. but 16 wks was the last bleed I had that pregnancy.

beanonorder: I'm glad things are better with your DH.

Tara: awww I'm so happy to hear that your dd is excited! I'm surprised about not laying flat on our backs from 13 weeks! but actually I've noticed that I'm out of breathe fast if I'm on my back so maybe it has something to do with it.

My visual disturbances turned out to be an impending migraine that i still have. it's not a bad one though so I don't need to take anything for it. Tomorrow I'm seeing my ob to hear results of my nt scan, kind of nervous!

Hey all, haven't had a chance to catch up but I just wanted to share that we went to do the NT scan today and everything looked good! Got like 10 pictures which is so cool :) I asked the tech if she could guess the gender and she was like "mmm.... I can't say anything...." but then she pointed to where the nub was and said "if this was pointing down I would say it's a girl" and the nub was clearly pointing up. DH was ecstatic haha.

We also did the announcement tonight and I figured I'd share ;)

The one where baby's waving cracks me up, it looks like a straight up alien!!!

Attachments

• announce.jpg
    announce.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1476.jpg
    IMG_1476.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Maggz, I love your announcement photo!! And the u/s pictures are so cute :hugs:

I was playing around with the masks in walmart the other day. I'm thinking of using one of these as a FB profile picture after DH tells his family that is on FB to tell everyone else.

10721478_10103231113314861_1016178883_n.jpg

10719358_10103231116772931_775856414_n.jpg

Maggz, cute! My tech was the same way, "We're really not allowed to say" but then showed us the nub and told us what she thought. :) Congrats!

Perplexed, I hope your migraine goes away soon! That is no fun.

Christina, those pics are pretty funny! I still can't decide what to do for ours. If you do it let us know how it goes over!

Thank you Tara. They're not too bad right now. It feels like a constant migraine that varies in intensity. Most of the time I hardly notice it.

Tomorrow I've got an appointment at the Dr's, we will probably discuss my NT results as I haven't gotten them yet. I don't know how I've stayed calm this entire time...actually very nervous.

Okay read up a little bit

Citymouse - I'm glad you got some answers and hoping for your BFP as soon as possible :hugs:

Perplexed - so when you went in for the scan, they didn't tell you anything? I don't know if I should expect more results than "everything looks good"?? Haha. I'm so clueless.
Oh and migraines are the worst. I feel for you :hugs:

bean - that's so good to hear about your DH! One down, now just to get your work to pay you mat leave!

Christina these are hilarious!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->