**April Bunnies 2015**

Maggz love the picture and scan pics!!

How is everyone doing today? I'm pretty beat out but have spent the day getting things in order for Thanksgiving dinner which I'm hosting tomorrow! Not sure how I'm going to eat turkey tomorrow but everyone else will :)

Counting, I'm sorry your bleeding continues. It must be so scary.

Perplexed, good luck at your appointment!

Tara, is your mw on drugs? Your body clearly lets you know when it's time to get off your back. 13 weeks is very early! I continue on my back until early to mid 20 weeks, depending on the size of that particular baby. Believe me, your body tells you to move!

Has anyone been more energetic? I seem to have one day where i can do stuff and am exhausted the next day, then back to energy again. It's handy because i can plan busy days in advance now.

I'm having a rough day. I was fine and then all of a sudden felt so sick. Hoping it passes soon without throwing up. I have t even taken my vitamins yet. Ugh. At least I know since the sickness continues things are okay. It just sucks. I want to feel better and enjoy this pregnancy. =[

Hi all!! Sorry I've been so busy at work and just couldn't get on.

I made it to 13wks!! Yay! I know this site says second trimester is 14 but my doc says 13 so I'm sticking with that!!!

Ssjad, yesterday i was exhausted and today I was full of energy despite lack of sleep. So I'm there with ya!

Tara I'm so glad your daughter was excited!!!

Beanonorder, so glad you got your DH's behavior figured out, withdraw from antidepressants can be very hard.

Maggz, I love your announcement photo!! So glad your scan went well.

Thanks for the guesses on gender. I'm still clueless lol. At one point during the scan the tech said "she is really moving around in there" I didn't say anything as some people just call all fetuses "she" but then I wonder if she noticed something. A lot of people at work think boy.

I finally started tellimg people at work. My old friends from night shift were so happy and it made me feel so good!

Sorry for the long post. I'm going to head to bed soon.

maggz: the u/s tech was very sweet and would out when bean had his/her hands on his/her mouth, told me how far along I was measuring and was very kind overall. But I think they just aren't able to discuss NT results so even if she had given me the measurement I wouldn't know what to do with it.

northern: haha, I've had aversions to turkey since my last pregnancy and it never went away!! that just reminded me...

ssjad: thank you! glad you're feeling energetic and can plan your busy days. I've yet to feel energetic but I keep trying to motivate myself into feeling energetic...hasn't worked so far lol.

Christina: I'm sorry you're feeling sick, I really hope it passes soon.

Dini: congrats on 13 weeks! I also consider 13 weeks to be basically 2nd tri!

I had another little boy dream. In the dream there was a big blanket on the floor where a lot of kids were sitting on, and my little boy who looked like dd was sitting with them. He looked about 6 months old. I'm very curious now whether I'm having a boy or a girl. I actually feel like I'm leaning towards having a girl (though I'll be very happy either way!) so I find it odd that my subconscious keeps telling me it's a boy!

Ladies, 13 weeks is considered 2nd trimester in Australia...

Woke up to baby kicking loads this morning. Think it's baby saying happy birthday to mummy <3

Happy birthday Kristy!

I went for my appointment and everything is fine. They took my blood pressure twice as it was a bit high the first time but still not high enough to be concerned. The Dr also said my NT results are fine. I gained 2 kilos from my 1st appt but lol at this point in my last pregnancy id gained 5. I won't worry yet.

Happy birthday, Kirsty! I love the idea of having birthdays 6 months apart, for some reason. I don't know if anyone believes in horoscopes, but many of my friends are Libras, and my dad is too (I'm a daddy's girl). I'm not sure about the stars part of horoscopes, but the whole Libra-buddy thing has been consistent enough to make me wonder.

My birthday is April 19th, due date is around April 7th-10th. Having birthdays around the same time also sounds awesome :) Then again, everything with this little one is sounding awesome right about now.

Happy Birthday Kirsty!

Awesome announcement picture Maggz!
Christina those masks are hysterical! Sorry you are still feeling sick. Hopefully now that you've hit 12 weeks things will start easing up!

Tara that is great that your daughter is so excited. In a way I'm a bit sad that dd is too young to understand. When we first found out I used to to tell her to kiss the baby and she'd kiss my stomach. But since then she's learnt to blow raspberries so now if I say kiss the baby she just makes farting noises on my stomach! And she's so proud of herself!

We finally took our announcement photo today. I had changed my mind and we were going to do two photo's of dd holding a speech bubble shaped chalk board. One which said 'Pssstt... I've got a secret' and the other saying 'I'm going to be a bit sister'. But I didn't like the way any of the photo's came out. So we went back our original idea of me holding dd and an arrow pointing to her saying 'made in China' and one pointing to my stomach saying 'homegrown'. It didn't quite come out the way I wanted but its ok. I tried to upload it but the file is too big.

Citymouse- Good to see you! I am glad you are trying again. :) I hope you get a bfp soon. I am glad you got some answers for what happened the first time.

Counting- Sorry to hear about your hemorrhaging. I am glad to hear baby is doing well. Hope it clears up soon.

Beanonorder- I am glad to hear things are going better with your husband and that there was an explanation for it.

Tara- I am so glad your daughter was excited to find out. I wouldn't worry about lying flat on your back until later on. I still lie flat on my back, and I agree that it doesn't usually pose an issue until 20+ weeks.

Maggz- I love your announcement photo! That is creative and cute!

Christina- Hilarious idea!

ssjad- I've been more energetic for the most part. Although, I do still have nights when I don't sleep well. In that case, I'm not very energetic on those days.

Kirsty- Happy Birthday!! How fun to wake up to baby kicking a lot on your birthday. What a fun birthday surprise!

Xanzaba- My birthday is April 19th also! It's funny not only to have an April birthday buddy, but we are born on the exact same day!

I have been busy and will probably stay busy for the next 2 days. My sister is here, and she gets bored easily. So, I have been keeping her entertained by taking her around and showing her things. It's nice to see her. I haven't seen her in months.

Hello everyone :hi:. Could I be put down for the 30th April please? I was due in May but private scan at 9 weeks put me forward - will confirm date at 12w scan on 21st :).

Hope thats ok. Congratulations to you all :happydance: xxxx

Turkey is in the oven! Skor trifle is made! This is the most energy I've expended since I found out I was pregnant.

I have a busy week ahead! A massage appointment for my first prenatal massage. Thursday I have to go see a new counsellor. I went to see one last week but I don't think he was appreciating how serious my anxiety attacks were. This new person is pregnant herself and specializes in prenatal anxiety disorders. I get to see my GP on Friday.

So, apparently one of the OBGYNs here told my friend that her heart rate sounded like a girls because girls sound like galloping horses and boys sound like trains. Mine definitely sounds like a train. Anyone have any experiences with this? It appears to be accurate from what I read online.

Happy birthday Kirsty!

Rebecca that sounds like fun having your sister around, how long is she there?

Inoue, yay for a good scan!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Had a lovely day but I'm exhausted now! Keep getting a lot for horrible migraines the last couple of weeks really need to go to the doc about them. Anyone else get them?

Not sure about heartbeat sound. I think it depends on how baby is positioned in relation to the doppler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->