**April Bunnies 2015**

The past two nights I have had terrible sleep! Last night I got so frustrated by it I just ended up angry, which obviously didn't help either! Last pregnancy I had no sleep issues so I hope this isn't the start of something. I'm not a very nice person when sleep deprived!

I'm glad to hear everyone has had good results back! That's the first big hurdle crossed! Now everyone who is finding out the gender is gearing up for that!
Northern are you going add team yellow/blue/pink to the front page or is that too much work?

Migraine and insomnia over here. Dd woke up at 3 and I just couldn't go back to sleep.

My day was stressful. Dd managed to pull on an external hd off my desk (I was right behind her but wasn't fast enough), and I almost lost everything on it. Managed to get it to work again but I could find all but one batch of photos and videos. They were from our first trip after having dd. I just don't know if that folder became corrupt or I just never transferred it to my hd before deleting it from my camera. Or maybe I used a different hd? I don't know...it's making me very anxious. I can't freely search for photos among photos (not even properly labeled) while watching dd. I'm so sad as there were some very nice pictures...and videos of her first laughs. I'm getting quite sentimental because I was planning to have photos printed and put them in a scrapbook in chronological order starting from the earliest ultrasound photos and now I have a gap of our first trip together =(

Hi ladies! Just stopping in for a second.

Beanonorder your announcement pic is adorable!!

MrsA glad to see you and hear all is well!

I am still waiting on my blood work from the NT scan. Hoping to have it by end of this week or beginning of next. And today my lower back started hurting at work and is still achy. I used a heating pad for a bit and it helped but now it's coming back. Feels like it needs to be popped lol.

Counting- That's interesting to be able to pick up the heartbeat in two places. I definitely think it's the heartbeat and not an artery because it is right where my uterus is. I agree on the gender theory thing. I was the same with my son. Everything pointed to girl. His HB was around 170-180, I craved chocolate, peanut butter, and other sweets, I had acne, etc.

I'm sorry to hear some of you are having bad headaches. I hope you can find something to give relief.

I am also having pregnancy insomnia still and still having crazy dreams. I will be so exhausted and then I end up tossing and turning all night. I don't think my bizarre dreams are helping matters. I may sleep great tonight because I am beyond exhausted. I've been running around everywhere with my sister and I am so tired.

I have barely been feeling baby move lately. But I can hear the HB on the doppler and I can hear baby moving on the doppler. I'm guessing baby is just in a different position now.

Rebecca how do the movements feel when you do feel them? I wish I could feel something :)

Relating to those with migraines. I had it all afternoon yesterday, went to bed with it and woke up with it :brat:
I was naughty to get rid of mine. I just couldn't take it anymore.
Double black shot of coffee and 2 panadols.
That's how I always got rid of my migraines when ever I have one.
I just Hope I don't get withdrawals from the caffeine and have repeats of headaches from the shot of coffee :|
I'm drinking lots of water today, hoping it doesn't come back.

Yay for ladies feeling baby :)
I could feel mine (inside) 2 nights ago. Just when I wanted to go to sleep (typical lol)
Little tickle movements. It lasted 15 or so minutes until I rolled onto my side :)

Yaaaaaay hello 2nd tri!!!!!! :-D

Rebecca in the same with movement I don't feel it as much now, baby has moved up to under belly button and I'm a lot fatter there so I'm guessing that's why I don't feel as much. X

I was surprised I got my NT results in 5 days.

I have felt baby and probably feel it a few times a day. This baby is still very low and most of the movement is poking my bladder or what I can only describe as a 'scrabbling about' feeling really deep in my pelvis. I think I felt the baby 'flip' yesterday which was a bigger feeling. I am sure the feelings usually get less for a while as the baby moves up and goes behind the placenta.

Good luck button!

Amelie: were they able to tell you where the placenta was at your NT scan? I asked about placenta positioning and the u/s tech said it was too early and just said "to me it looks like up", I guess she thought I was asking if it was low-lying?

I have always asked at my 12 week scans where my placenta was and have always been told - but it will always move upwards from the 12 week point (unless it was a total previa I think)

Mine appeared to be high anterior at my NT scan. Same as I have had with my girls.

I've always felt lots of movement with anterior placentas. With DD2 I imagine I would have never have slept if I had had posterior placeta, because she never stopped wriggling!

Good luck Button!

I'm really not sure what is going on with the whole movement thing with me. I may feel it a few nights in a row when I'm in bed, and then nothing for a few nights again. 16 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping this starts to kick in soon. I can hear him/ her swimming around in there on the Doppler so I'm not concerned.

Also, I'm concerned for Halloween! I haven't bought any treats yet and I'm being really good but it takes everything out of me to not head and buy one of those 90ct boxes of bars with mini Kit Kats! I'm not sure DD's Halloween bag will survive! Sugar and vinegar are still my friends.

Button- Excited for your scan! I hope it goes great!

Kirsty- Happy 2nd trimester. So fun!

Maggz- It's hard to describe what baby's movements feel like it now that I'm trying to think about it. ;) It used to feel like I had a goldfish swimming around inside of me. The other movements I was feeling more recently were sort of a tickling feeling and also just the fact that there is something moving around inside of me...almost like a frog is jumping around.
I felt baby briefly last night and he/she has definitely moved up. So, I think it's just the fact that baby has moved up and found more space. Also, I have been pretty much constantly on the go for the past 3 days. So, I may have just not felt as much because of not being still for too long.

Amelie- How interesting that you always felt your children with an anterior placenta. But I agree that must be better than having it behind the baby and never getting any rest. I admit that I hated my anterior placenta last pregnancy because it took so long to feel my baby.

I hope everyone is doing well today! It feels like October is just flying by! About halfway through the month now, and it feels like it just started. I definitely slept great last night. I feel so rested. I did have one crazy dream that I suddenly went back to teaching because I missed it. And then I was in a room with 30 unruly students and I thought What was I thinking? I'm pregnant and I do not need to be under this stress right now! But it was too late and I was already committed. lol It was so vivid, and I was so glad to wake up from that dream!

Hi everyone,

Saw this group today only, though I knew few ppl from this group in another thread. My due date is April 8th and it going good so far, except for a horrible MS that I had till a week back. But feeling really good now. I'll take some time to catch up a bit on this thread and in the mean time, congratulations everyone on their babies :)

Welcome, SanJan! :wave:
Good luck today, Button!

When I felt DD move, it was a fluttery, fish in a fish bowl feeling (as opposed to gas, which feels like a bubble moving through a wet sock! :haha:). I have felt a few little flutters, but now that baby is behind the placenta it's pretty quiet in there. Looking forward to feeling more movement again in a few weeks (fingers crossed).

Maggz, you'll be feeling plenty of movement in a few more weeks. By around 15 weeks when you're sitting or resting, look for that subtle fish bowl feeling. It's tiny but you'll start to notice it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->