**April Bunnies 2015**

Good luck! You've reminded me I've got to make my appointment.

Just a thought is there a facebook group set up for April bunnies? I had a fb group with my second was great we still going strong now x

I don't think there is. If someone wants to set it up and share the link, that would be cool!!

Northern- Great bump picture! Your bump is really coming along. Looks great! Happy 16 weeks today!

I've had some cramping as well. I had one in bed last night when I rolled over. I am sure things are just stretching out more as baby is getting bigger.

Good luck vickster!

Another migraine today and I forgot to pack paracetamol :/

Hi ladies!! Looks like everyone is doing well!!

Northern your bump has gotten so big!! You look super cute.

I've been crampy lately too and feeling pressure in my uterus. Also this lower back pain is really getting annoying. After about 8 hours on my feet it starts in. I hope it's notnthe beginning of sciatica.

Got my bloodwork and official NT scan results today! All looks wonderful. My risk of downs is 1:5669 (about that of a 20yr old) and trisomy 13&18 is less than 1:10,000.

I so want to increase my ticker to what baby measured but I will wait until I see my midwife next week.

Hope the migraine clears up :)

Been catching up on things while dd sleeps, she's coming up to her 3 hour mark! Nursery must've worn her out this morning!

Anyone else get comments on how big your bump is?! I've had it at work a couple of times. This is my 3rd pregnancy, 2nd this far, and so obviously it'll be bigger...but I've also had to eat almost constantly to not feel vile, sick and weak! So I know it's not just baby weight, but I've been eating more because of the pregnancy....anyone else think it's still a little insensitive to comment on anyone's size, regardless of big/small bump?!

This is my bump right now @ 14+4....I'm no skinny minny normally, and I have put on a stone since getting pregnant, but I don't think it's comment-worthy!

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/20141015_162259_zpseqltu5sw.jpg

I'm so jealous of your bumps!!

I have noticed I look more pudgy in my lower abdomen and when I lay down I can tell my uterus has moved up but that's it.

Grey, it does seem pretty forward for people to comment on your bump, but try not to take it personally. People are excited and want to share in your happiness. Sorry they're making you feel uncomfortable though.

Thinking of putting this one up on Facebook today. What do you all think?
image.jpg

I'm due April 8. Count me in on the thread. Anatomy scan is in 2 weeks and hoping they will us the sex then :)

GreyGirl- All. The. Time. from my MIL and now FIL. It irritates me. I feel like it's so rude to say, "You must be having twins!" and "There's no way there is just 1 in there." So, I think Do you even realize how rude that is? Because you're basically telling me that if there isn't just one in there I am huge and just fat. It's uncalled for and ridiculous. Nobody needs to be making any comments on the size of anyone's bump (smaller or larger). It's rude. I actually have only gained 1 pound so far, but I have a good sized bump. I don't know what it's from, but I do know I'm only having 1, and I keep telling my in-laws that when they make their comments. I have quit sharing bump pictures with them because they just make me feel insecure. So, they haven't said anything to me for a little over a week. But if they do, I'm likely to snap.

Tara- I LOVE the picture! It's great!

Hi everyone :D

I've been away visiting family for a couple of days and it was nice!

Northern and grey girl your bumps are gorgeous and I to think it's so rude of people to comment I got it all the time when I announced my pregnancy at work with my ds. It really hurt my feelings but I just got on with it. This time I am also carrying the extra weight from my previous pregnancy as I never lost much after so I am extra fat I fee awful but I know I can loose it all after this baby is born so just tell people thanks I like having a big bump hehe

I got my nt/blood combined test results as well and it says low risk for down syndrome.

I am gonna have a good read through now

Northern & greygirl, your bumps looks gorgeous :)
Greygirl, don't let their words affect you. Its really an insensitive thing to say.

I had been getting cramps on and off and couple of days back, we went to the hospital, because the cramps were really bad. Dr confirmed that its sciatica but did measure the cervical length to make sure nothing is wrong. Thankfully, it was normal. So, if any of you is having really bad cramps, I would suggest getting it checked once. Mild ones are ok, as they are growth pains.

15 week bump today! Baby has definitely grown :) Baby is the size of an apple this week or a navel orange.

Attachments

• 20141015_125353.jpg
    20141015_125353.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow fab bumps girls! Mine still is in its infancy (lol) but I am starting to show now. I didn't show until at least 20 weeks so am forward to having a bump for longer this time!

Dh and I went and had a gorgeous meal today with ds today. Ds was as good as gold which surprised me as all his molars seem to be coming through at once and he just doesn't want to eat bless him.

As far as bumps go everyone commented that mine was either too big or too small last time. I think people have pregnancy toretts and they just think that they need to say something e.g. Gosh your bump is huge/tiny. Do you know what you are having ( they don't tell us until 20 weeks here). God you are brave ( cos I already have ds lol). How many do you think you are going to have blah blah blah. People just can't help themselves! 😜

Lovely bumps ladies! I'm so jealous that you're all showing.

Tara that's a very cute pic! Post it!:D

Rebecca, grey, and northern - your bumps are so cute! I wish I was showing just a little bit! My whole biology class knows and everybody's like uhm you don't look pregnant at all! Like I would be lying lol.
As for comments I am sorry your getting them grey :( you don't look too big at all, I'd probably find a good snarky but not too rude comeback to put people in their place.

I'm already resenting my boss and her comments ... She's one of those people that try to be funny but come off rude... I was wearing less makeup than usual the other day and she told me I looked terrible, she saw how hairy my arms are and was like "oh the poor baby!!!" And laughed hysterically. Then she tries to guilt trip me into not lifting stuff I know is fine and she just looks at me like "do you wanna risk it?!" Like I'm trying to miscarry. I just know she's gonna make everything about me being pregnant and I am totally able and willing to talk about other things!

Glad I'm not the only one getting those cramps, I was a little worried that something might be wrong. Listened to baby this morning and picked up the hb right away and it was very strong :)
Rebecca you were talking about it sounding like a galloping horse which I never heard before but this morning I heard it! It depended on how I positioned the wand if I heard the galloping sound or the normal sounding hb. Made me think there's two in there! Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->