**April Bunnies 2015**

Thanks ladies, all went well and I'm low risk for everything. Tech took a guess based on nub and reckons girl, we'll see...

Went for my massage today- I highly recommend indulging. I didn't realize my back hurt so much until she started working on it!

Glad scan went well button! That will be so exciting to find out if it really is a girl! X

Oh and they said I was measuring 13 weeks, do you think I ought to change my ticker?

Congrats on being low risk button!
Glad you had a good massage northern :)

I've had a LOT of cm this pregnancy and last night was different, it was like a mucus plug or something - lots of it clumped together and stronger than cm...no blood or cramping, so not overly worried - but concerned my baby is left open to infection - is that possible?

Don't worry too much, mucus plug does shed and renew a lot for some women.

I have kept my ticker at the EDD the hospital will use. Baby was measuring a few days ahead of that at the scan but they didn't change my EDD.

They changed mine to 21st of April so I may change it.

Haha I would change it if it meant I could be closer to the edd! Congrats on a great scan!

Button- I am so glad you had a great scan! I will also be interested to see if you are having a girl after all!

Northern- I am so glad you had a nice massage. They are divine. I love to get a massage!

Eidson- I know I haven't seen a recent post from you, but I was thinking of you guys. Because aren't you finding out gender very soon? (In case you happen to see this).

I have definitely decided the only reason I wasn't feeling my baby was because I was so busy. I have been relaxing today and taking it easy, and I've been feeling baby a ton. It's nice to get some rest.

Glad you're feeling baby Rebecca.

A massage sounds lovely northern. Glad you enjoyed it.

Grey girl I don't know whether it would be a problem but maybe just keep an eye out for any changes and tell them at your next appointment.

Anyone still getting cramps? It's waking me up at night now they're pretty bad. I don't know if I should be worried or if it's growing pains...?

Im in a crampy phase too. Not gonna lie, it has been freaking me out.

I think we are all just coming into such big growth spurts in the coming weeks. It is probably normal.

Here is my 16 week eve bump picture. Red hoodie sweater is 14 weeks.

15 days till my ultrasound. If they don't put my dates ahead I'm probably going to split in half before this baby is born haha.

Attachments

• 16weeks.jpg
    16weeks.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
I've had some cramping and tightening last night and today. I think it's normal but when it was more serious (at weeks) I did go to the clinic...it woke me up/reminded me of being in labor, that's why I decided to get checked out. My current ob wasn't concerned though.

I'm at the midwife in an hour for my 16 week check up. Wish me luck!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->