**April Bunnies 2015**

Rebecca: So exciting that you could find out the gender soon!

Counting: That's so ridiculous of that doctor! Is it an ER doctor? They seem to be terrible to pregnant women imo...or maybe they're terrible to everyone in general. Is there another hospital or clinic that you can go to for some answers? I'm sorry for this bad experience...

2nd tri :dance:

I joined also Northern

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Yay for 2nd tri! Amazing feeling waving bye to 1st tri!

Is this thread going to die a death now? Lol because that happened when a fb group was opened in my last August thread everyone left this site :( xx

Scottish- I hope not! I am going to think that this thread will probably keep going since I'm sure there are people on here who either do not have Facebook or who might not want to join the Facebook group. And we don't want to forget about them.

Northern- I sent a join request.

I hope everyone is doing well. Happy 2nd trimester to those officially starting it now. :)

I should start one of those count things for myself. Made it ____ days without getting sick. It's now back to 0. Good grief. I mean once every 2-3 days I guess isn't as bad as 2-3 times a day but I was really hoping I was over it. =[.

I read the booklet my doctor gave us too at our first apt and it says that the second trimester starts the beginning of your 13th week. 2 more days then! I know some places say end of 13th week. But I'm going to be 13weeks on Sunday so I'm going with that!!!

Anyone have any advice on how to not end up on your back/ stomach? Oh my. I must have tossed and turned a lot last night. My back isn't so bad but it still hurts to lay that flat. At like 3am I woke up sleeping on my stomach. I don't have much of a bump. You can tell if you look close. I think it's more my boobs at this point. That's the first time I've ended up on my stomach but before I got pregnant that was how I slept. =|

Ohh Scottish I hope not! There are ladies here who don't have Facebook, so I hope we stay here.

Christina I sleep with more pillows around me the bigger I get. One between my knees helps keep my hips aligned and wakes me up just a bit when rolling over so I'm aware of my position.

After all this waiting around to get through first tri, now I feel like I'm waiting around until I'm done working (Nov. 6 is my last day) before I do anything to prepare for this baby. Part of me feels like I'm just stalling because I don't feel ready. I hope once I know the gender I start to feel more excited to prepare!

I hope it doesn't as well!

Christina I use a long pregnancy pillow at my back to stop me rolling around on my back when sleeping but this usually results in me waking up on my tummy :dohh:

Tara not long now until you finish! Are you going to go back to work or stay at home after baby?

Oh & good luck today Rebecca! I'll be checking back to hear how it goes! :)

Scottish I will have to go back to work eventually, but right now there's no plan as to when or what I want to be doing. I was lucky to be in school part time and not working until DD was three, but I probably can't justify that much time off now. :( I wish I had a plan though! I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! :p

Rebecca how long until scan ? :D it's already afternoon here so must be morning with you?

Counting- I am so angry for you. My mom is an emergency room doctor and, not that it is an excuse, but see the worst so they have to develop a thick skin. Many ER doctors can sometimes forget about the importance of social interaction at work. First of all, ER doctors are not experts in obstetrics. Second, at the OBGYN last time (~12 weeks) the triage nurse said that dopplers they use are not reliable until 16 weeks. They found the heartbeat for a split second and seemed shocked to be able to find it. I've had 2 ultrasounds since and they have had no problem finding the heartbeat by ultrasound.

I had a radiologist that was just the worst. I called my OBGYN almost in tears, and he was extremely supportive. Can you call yours? The worst they can tell you is the same that the ER doc told you, so...

I do hope it doesn't die...I don't have an active fb account (had an old one that I deactivated & don't plan to deactivate).

Scottish- It is 9 AM here. :) I have until 4:30 to wait. But I have a lot of errands to run today anyway. So, I'm glad it's later on in the day.

Aah so long to wait lol ok so be about 8-9pm here in uk when you find out hehe

Argh Rebecca looks like I'll be trying to stay awake tonight to hear what you're having!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->