**April Bunnies 2015**

:wave: Welcome, googiepie!

Rebecca, that's amazing! Congratulations!! I am biased but having a daughter is amazing. :)

Here are pictures. I only got 3 and one was femur length. Baby is measuring right on schedule.

Attachments

• baby2.png
    baby2.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Scan_20141017.png
    Scan_20141017.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 8
Yay Rebecca!! I'm so happy for you!!

Now we have to find out what eidson is having.

Rebecca did you have any guy feelings? Some days I feel like it's a boy and others I have no idea lol. I think I think its a boy because DH does.

Boy I had some round ligament pain today even while sitting and just general tenderness in my abdomen and my boobs are really sore today and seem to have grown lol.

Ugh have to work all weekend and can't wait to finally get a day off Monday!

Congrats, Rebecca. I have a sense for when people are pregnant, even before they want other people to know. Wonder if I also have a gender predictor thing? I've always referred to my little bubs as "he". We shall see.

Dini- At the very beginning when I got my bfp I thought I was having another boy. But as more pregnancy symptoms came on, I started to feel like it's a girl because this pregnancy has been different in every possible way from the one with my son. I have had girl feelings for quite some now.

Apparently I couldn't tell but my mom sure could lol. Got the link now because I posted to FB. These pictures are taken exactly week apart.

From 11w5d
10015156_10103258478484841_7373835898698637113_n.jpg

From 12w5d (today)
10712843_10103258351259801_7831077594884891486_n.jpg

Yay Rebecca! That is awesome news to wake up to!

I understand what a lot of you are saying about Facebook. I have forced myself not to spend a lot of time on it but I would die without it! Being so far away from friends and family I'd never know what was going on. Everyone is so busy with life and many are terrible at emailing or even texting so without Facebook they'd pretty much be out of my life. I also just live seeing who's getting married and pregnant and other life events!

Rebecca - awesome news!

I agree about Facebook. I used to be on it a lot more than I am now. I can't get off of it as I am in Iowa and my entire family and my husbands family too live on the east coast. Most of my family and friends won't text back. Call or anything but they sure do respond to status messages on FB. I'd have no contact with anyone but my parents without it. Sad but it's reality.

I'm hoping this thread stays alive as I don't use my fb much. I may start to once I announce on fb. Until then I hope you all stick around here!

I'm more addicted to this forum than Facebook. I'm sure I'll be here!

I have a hard time with Facebook too. I've missed out on events because people only invited me on Facebook! But for some people that's the only way to keep in touch. Dini, I've been checking it more since I posted my announcement pic on there, it's kind of fun but also really weird having people I haven't spoken to since seventh grade liking my pic! :p

Northern I'm like you! I spend way more time on here. I guess part of that is because I can go on bnb on my phone whereas Facebook is blocked and I only have a vpn on my laptop and tablet so can't get on it from my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->