**April Bunnies 2015**

I'll still be here! I don't have a fb account.

Sorry you had such an awful time counting. Hope you can call your Dr or whoever to give you some reassurance.

Rebecca that's ages away! Can't you fast forward the clocks in your side of the world!

Tara my OH is still trying to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up as well. I hope you can get a good rest when you finish work and play getting ready for baby.

Tara you are so lucky to be finishing work soon! Button my dh is the same! In a way I'm not sure I want to be a teacher forever but at the same time I can't picture myself doing something else either!

Rebecca it'll be Saturday here before I get to read about your scan results. I look forward to waking up to exciting news!

So as expected I didn't get the job. They gave me really good feedback but I was surprised they actually admitted to me the main reason I didn't get was because I'm pregnant! I thought it would just remain unspoken and they'd come up with some other lame reason. Anyway, some of my ideas have already been put into practice which is a nice compliment and at least the management are more aware of me.

I need to start making a decision about where I'm going to deliver. But every time I start researching the expat hospitals it stresses me out! I don't know what I'm going to do.

I just took a first "bump" picture. Ha. Its hard to tell when I look myself but I can kind of tell when I look at the picture. my husband actually said he could tell. I asked him how and he told me I looked puffy. He quickly left and went to work =].

I apologize to those of you in the UK (and China for that matter) who is hours ahead of me. lol I will try to post my results as soon as I get them. :)

So exciting Rebecca! I will be hanging on trying not to fall asleep on the sofa too lol.

I have got a facebook account but prefer to use this if poss as I get fed up of looking at facebook all the time. Some of us just might end up using both maybe?

I feel quite bloated today and I can't wait to go and get ds from nursery and go home to put my pjs on. Only another hour and a quarter to go (sigh).

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Rebecca's so excited to hear back!!

Northern I requested to join but could you possibly make the group private and not just closed? I totally forgot I'm not announcing until twenty weeks and I think that will show up on my news feed eek! Or if it's easier not add me....my name is Sarah B.

I am sitting in my car giggling... First because we are all living vicariously through Rebecca today, and will be through Eidson on Sarurday! Finding out the gender is so exciting! :) And second because one of the articles showing for me on this page is "Top 12 Signs You Might be Pregnant". Hmm maybe I should check it out... :rofl:

Northern I requested to join the fb group as well. I use my real name on here, I was looking at the list of those who have joined and I don't know how you can figure out who everyone is from here to fb! :p

Awesome Rebecca!! Guess you may find out before us! Our gender scan is tomorrow, I'm so damn excited!! Also Rebecca I say you ask about the Doppler...we can hear the heartbeat in many locations. That artery sound is actually your artery, if it sounds different it's probably because you're not directly over it. Anything "baby" will have that fast heart rate, not yours. Also the placenta gives off a hb also, same rate as the baby but it sounds "whoosy" lol.

I also don't have Facebook! It's evil, so I'll be here lol. So excited for tomorrow!!

Eidson- Thanks for the doppler answers! That's very helpful. I'm sure the more baby grows, the more I will hear his/her heartbeat all over the place.

Tara- Your post made me laugh!

Time was flying by this morning while I had my errands to do. Now we are home, and my son is getting ready to start his nap. Time feels like it has slowed down to a crawl. I hope not to disappoint anyone who is waiting to see in case they aren't able to figure it out today.

I was in the kids' clothing store buying some new pants for my son today (who just hit a growth spurt) and he saw baby girl dresses and he kept saying, "Oh, Mommy! These are just adorable! I hope you have a girl so she can wear them." Then later he said, "I hope you have twins!" lol

Tara I had a giggle at your post its so true.

Eidson I agree I think Facebook is evil to haha! It's to invasive and addictive. My oh sits on his all the time it drives me insane. I so wish I could give it up I think I would have so much more time to do stuff than sit on it! However everyone I know has it and I am too bloody nosey. I keep my page private though and only have certain people as friends. But yes I agree it's good for certain things like speaking to old friends and family etc... But it does have a big downfall
Good luck for your scan tomorrow I hope baby cooperates and I what time is your scan? I guess it will be another all day wait for us In uk :haha:

The FB group is now secret.

I got the test done to check for fifth disease immunity. It was pretty surreal. I went in and the whole place masked and gloved up. Everything short of a hazmat suit to take my blood. They made me put on a mask and gave me three to keep using! Yeah right! I'm not sick, I was just getting immunity tested.

I got test for parvo virus today too, I mentioned it to my hospital MW and she just said to get the test done.

I am testing my blood sugar 6 x a day now and on the GD diet now. I just had a little cry about it, I have never been able to get over the guilt I feel about being less than perfect for my babies when they are on the inside.

Amelie I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Don't let yourself feel guilty. None of us is perfect; we all wish we could be a better home for our babies while they're in and a better mom to them once they're out. You're doing everything you can for your baby and that is as perfect as anyone can be. :hugs:

Northern, thanks for being the admin for both of our groups now! :) I hope your immunity test comes back positive so you don't have to worry.

Rebecca, your DS is too cute. I miss that age sometimes! Only a few more hours now before you might know! Yay!

I booked a gender scan for November 1st! I'll be 16 weeks exactly. I'm so excited!! :D :happydance:

Heartbeat found today by a nurse! Yay! 156bpm. I have some additional follow up appointments too.

Rebecca, just read your post and had the weirdest thought. I thought, but of course she's having a girl. You'll have to tell me if it is true spidey sense.

Also, just realized that you are 2 days ahead of me and I've been measuring a bit ahead. How funny would it be if we not only had the same birthdays, but had the same due dates?

Aww Rebecca that's so amazing you got to find out! Congratulations on your wee pink bump! And yay on the first gender finder outer lol
So happy for you :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->