**April Bunnies 2015**

Hi ladies - can I join you? I'm due 30th April, I was on the May thread but my due date was brought forward at my private 8 week scan so I've been taken off their list...

Hope everyone is doing well and starting to enjoy their pregnancies. I've been fairly ill with this one (IBS - have lost 9lb), was the opposite with DS, totally constipated! I have my 12 week scan on a Monday.

X

Congrats Rebecca on finding out the gender!

Regarding the fb group I'm happy you haven't all left this group since I don't use facebook any longer!

I feel so "grown up" being 16 weeks already ;) just two and a half more weeks to my anatomy scan and finding out the gender! My feeling is still boy :)

Despite being on vacation for almost three weeks I am happy to see I have only gained about 2 kg in total since pre-pregnancy. I thought I would have gained about 5 kg from vacation alone!

I know what you mean Tove! I'm nervous about all of the upcoming holidays and gaining weight!

Welcome captain! Sorry you're so sick! But yayy for a scan on Monday!

Welcome captainj1!

It's so exciting that people will all soon be finding out gender one after another! I think Sarahok was technically the first one to find out. That 12 week scan was pretty clear. Now I will be stalking this thread today waiting for an update from Eidson!

It makes me wish we were finding out.... this is going to be tough to stay team yellow until delivery! Ack!! My DH said that when we go for the scan and you can tell right away that is fine but we aren't going to ask to know......:dohh:

I'm shocked he thinks I have that much patience to wait :haha:

Rebecca, just read your post and had the weirdest thought. I thought, but of course she's having a girl. You'll have to tell me if it is true spidey sense.

Also, just realized that you are 2 days ahead of me and I've been measuring a bit ahead. How funny would it be if we not only had the same birthdays, but had the same due dates?

I somehow missed this in all of the posts! I just now saw it (it was probably because I was on here through my phone yesterday). I have had this feeling of a girl just like you were. Actually, before I had the u/s, I prepared for a reveal to our parents (and figured I could hang onto the stuff in case I didn't find out). I bought a gender neutral bag. I bought a baby girl outfit (a dress with a pink sweater) and a baby boy outfit (collared shirt and pants). And when I was buying the stuff, I kept thinking "I don't even need to bother with this boy outfit because it's going to be a girl." lol But I bought the boy outfit anyway because one of my friend's just had a boy on Oct. 7th and I figured I could go ahead and give that outfit to her if I didn't have a boy.

That is so funny! I think it would be hilarious if we ended up with the same due date. 2 days is not too far off!

Congratulations of your pink bump Rebecca! I am still so on the fence about finding
out I can't make my mind up!

Can't wait to see what Eidson has now oooo exciting that we are all getting so far along that we are finding out gender already!

I haven't seen my Mum for 10 days as she has been on holiday and she was like wow you have grown! Will do a bump shot soon. I am already in my maternity jeans as they are just the comfiest things to wear. Am starting to feel the baby pretty much every day now which is lovely.

Welcome all newbies x

It's a.....

:blue: BOY!!!!! :blue:
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/BabyBOY_zps01794040.jpeg
https://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a408/Eidson23/BabyBOY2_zpsdd4dfda6.jpeg

Eidson- I've been waiting and checking back here like all day! I am so excited for you and glad my prediction of girl for you was wrong. I know your son is probably happy. :) One more male in the house!
Congratulations!

Called it Edison :winkwink:

Honestly though you guys must be so excited. Boys are SO. MUCH. FUN!!! Congrats!!

Congrats Eidson! Was your DS there for the news? I bet he is so excited! So happy for all three of you. :)

Congrats Eidson! Was your DS there for the news? I bet he is so excited! So happy for all three of you. :)

He was! We did it for Saturday so that we wouldn't have to pull him out of school for it. He was so cute, he leaped out of his seat when she said "it's a boy!" and he ran over to my wife and hugged her. He's so happy :cloud9: Thanks everyone! We are very happy, baby boy looks amazing <3

Congratulations on your little boy Edison and congratulations on your little girl Rebecca :flower:

Less than 3 weeks until I find out (that seems like forever!)

Congrats Eidson on your gender scan! Ahhh now I can barely wait for mine. I remember this feeling when people starting getting early scans at 7-8 weeks and I had to wait until 12 weeks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->