**April Bunnies 2015**

Congratulations on your boy Eidson! That is fab I am so pleased for you! Gosh this is making it so hard trying to stay team yellow girlies x

Congrats on your boy eidson! That's lovely news and such a sweet reaction from your ds xx

Congrats Eidson on a boy!

Stripey and Christina we also aren't finding out. Although dh is starting to say more and more often that he wants to know. Yesterday my friend asked about finding out and he said it again. So I said well I don't want to find and seeing as this baby has to come out of me I get the final say. He pulled a face as if to say we'll talk about it. He doesn't realise that there is nothing that is going to change my mind and I was being dead serious.

Congrats on the boy Eidson!!

I ordered the intelligender. Better be correct with the price I had to pay to get it shipped here. I'm hoping for an undeniable gender shot during the ultrasound so I can see and not have the the tech tell us!

Yay Congratulations!! So happy for you!

One girl one boy so far!!!

Yay eidson!! I think your ds sounds so cute and sweet with the things he says! So happy for you all.

Welcome captain, glad to have you on board. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Northern when will your test be there??

Graduated to 14 weeks!! Now I can be officially second trimester on BnB. I considered myself there last week but now there is no question!

I wish I knew when we were having our scan. I'm hoping to get it scheduled at my appt Thursday. I'm sure my OB won't do it until 20 weeks so I think I'm going to look at DH and my schedules for the full week before thanksgiving and try to get a private one then.

That darn lower back pain is back at it again. Seems if I work I might as well count on the last 4-5 hours of my shift being uncomfortable. I just keep reminding myself it's sooo worth it.

Dini- Congrats on being officially 14 weeks! One milestone down. Your comment about having captain on board make me giggle. We should all have a captain on board, shouldn't we? ;) Anyway, I hope your back starts feeling better soon and you get a chance to rest.

Counting- Thanks for the reminder about our progress! It feels pretty significant with a percentage like that.

Northern- I can't wait to find out what your intelligender test says.

I am starting to come down with some kind of sickness. I am hoping it is just a cold, but I have been resting and in bed pretty much all day today. It's no fun being sick and pregnant at the same time. So far, I have no fever. So, I think that's a good sign.

Congrats on your boy Edison! Your son's reaction is so sweet, he sounds adorable =)

Stripeycat & Christina: we've planned not to find out either. But my family & mil are so disappointed bc they want to know. I hope I remain unwavering at my anomaly scan on the 6th of December.

Counting: congrats on 40%!

Rebecca: I hope you feel better soon...it definitely does suck!

Now if I could only fall asleep. It's almost 2am and I am exhausted! But I just lie in bed staring at the ceiling in the dark. I've had insomnia before but this is nuts lol

Sorry that you're having sister issues, perplexed. My sister needs to be the center of attention, so I can sympathize. DH and I were married before she was and it was a nightmare! She disappeared the day before the wedding with all the bridesmaid dresses and didn't answer her phone all day, and then broke down weeping at the rehearsal dinner. My aunt had to take her aside and tell her the wedding wasn't about her.

Now that I'm pregnant, my parents and I get 6-8 text pictures of my niece every day and daily reminders of how 2 year olds are so much more difficult than newborns. I've decided that I need to take a sister break for now and don't answer her calls. I have always had to be the strong one, but between the pregnancy and this bleeding and huge deadlines at work, I just don't have enough energy left over for her. I know that sounds bad, but I'm worried what too much stress would do to the pregnancy, so if I have to choose between baby and sister...

Perplexed and Xanzaba- Sorry to hear about your issues with your sisters. Xanzaba, your sister sounds like a real piece of work. My sister wasn't easy to get along with growing up, but now she and I get along fine. But we do live very far apart from each other.

Christina- Congrats on getting to 13 weeks! Maybe your morning sickness will start to dissipate.

I'm starting to feel better today. I think I just needed a good night of rest. I took a Benadryl at bed time last night, and I slept like a rock.

My mom and MIL both went on shopping sprees yesterday and bought lots of adorable little girl stuff! lol I told my mom I am not buying anything (other than the dress for the reveal picture) until my 4D scan in November. Even though the tech said she was 100% certain we're having a girl (and I'm pretty much convinced), I still want to be very clear about it before I go out buying a bunch of stuff. My husband doesn't even want to talk about names for another 2 months *sigh* so I have to get some patience on that end. I'm ready to pick out a name.

How's everyone doing? I feel like time is flying. I feel like we were all just sharing 12 week scans and now 20 week scans are right around the corner in November!

16 weeks today. I feel like time is FLYING with this pregnancy, I felt like it dragged so slowly with my son(Until I had him then looking back feel like it flew by). Probably doesn't hurt that I was already 8.5 weeks pregnant when I discovered I was expecting:haha::blush: Can't wait to be cleared of any genetic issues and find out if we are having a boy or a girl (My 20 week scan is November 13th!), and to start feeling the BIG kicks, not just pokes and wiggles. I started feeling them end of week 17 last time, so less than 2 weeks mos likely until the real fun begins. And when I can feel him/her from the outside, erg. I'm so excited. Even though I have about a million and one complications, I am choosing to be positive today and refusing to accept the possibility anything will go wrong. Love this lil bean so much already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->