**April Bunnies 2015**

Beteas 150. They want me to go in tomorrow too to make sure they are doubling properly. But they were 34 on friday. So if my math is right doubling would be 134. So I dunno. But tomorrow I go in again and once my numbers hit 2000 I'll go in for a scan just to make sure everything is in the right place. I used a online Beta hCG Doubling Calculator and it says my numbers are doubling every 33.62 so unsure why they wanna me to get them again.

Man, I can't believe I had a total ELEVEN hours sleep last night/this morning! I was exhausted! I'm lucky that DH got up with DS after I'd fed him so I could go back to bed for another hour or so.

Curious to know who intends on finding out the gender of their baby or if you're waiting til the birth. We plan on staying team yellow like we did with DS, but curiosity might get the better of me! Lol

I wish I could stay yellow, but I know Ill find out. I like having the time to plan and get the things I need.

I'm starving this morning! Hubby making me sausages and scrambled eggs!
I'm really tired now slept for two hours last two afternoons then I'm bed by 11

Man I wish! If I want those things I have to make them myself! Not because my hubby wouldn't "try" but because I want to be able to eat it lol

Hi I got my :bfp: on 3rd august and I'm due on 8th I think I'd like to join all you lovelly ladies, this us baby number 2 xxx

Welcome!

Hi everyone :wave:

I got my BFP last week, I am due 14th April 2015! So excited, although I do really hate this first bit, I feel like I am counting down the days until the first scan when we will know if everything is ok. I did my midwife referral yesterday so hopefully I will hear something from them in the next few weeks.

I have had two weeks off of work to move house and yesterday was first day back, I was so nervous about telling them because it's so early but I had to because my job is pretty physically demanding and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize this pregnancy.

I'm really torn about staying on team yellow or not, my OH's sister and a close friend of mine have both had little boys in the last 9 months and they have very kindly offered us lots of their baby stuff if we have a boy and I know a lot of other friends and family will expect us to find out but I do think it would be really lovely for OH to tell me what we have after they're delivered.

Anyway, congrats to everyone!

Welcome!

hey :wave:

Im 13dpo (officially 2 days late) and although i saw a hint of a line yesterday, i got a bfn today :dohh: but im really hoping I will be able to join you all soon! :dance: im in limbo at the minute :growlmad: fx ill be here soon with updates!

Congratulations to those of you already here! :dance: xxxxx

Fingers crossed!

Hi Ladies, please can I join you?

I had an MC in March but I'm cautiously optimistic about this pregnancy. I'm already feeling a teeny bit queasy and have sore boobs. I'm due on 24th April.

Hiya Button! :wave: so glad youre here!

Hi Mommyof2peas!

I won't be staying team yellow, I'm far too impatient, I want to know now!

No way I can stay team yellow. I am also too impatient.. I need to plan!! :)

Ditto! Even considering a private, early scan to find out ASAP between 12-20 weeks. :thumbup:

I want to be Team Yellow but DH will put up a good fight to find out.

I made my first appt for September 8th :thumbup:

Thank for the welcomes everyone, I've had no symptoms really just extra hungry that's it and that's how I was with DD. We will defiantly be finding out we did with our little girl and found it loads easier xxx

Yay just got a call back from my ob! Hcg is multiplying normally :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
24 days till my ultrasound :D

Hello! :yipee:

Got my BFP on Friday, August 8th and again yesterday morning. I went to the doctor's yesterday afternoon and they confirmed it. My period was July 3rd, so they estimate I'm at 5w5d BUT...my ovulation signs indicated that I ovulated around July 25/26(We :sex: both days), which makes me 4w4d based on that. The digital test I took yesterday estimated I was 4-5 weeks, which is right either way. I've been using the July 25th date and saying I'm due April 17th.

Pretty excited to be here, yet VERY apprehensive. My dad is an OBGYN, so I as soon as I tell my mom and hubby(His birthday is next Tuesday, so I'm incorporating telling him into that) then I'm headed straight to the doctors again. I go to my dad's practice(He's not my doc, FYI. lol. Always get asked) So I felt like 007 secret agent in there yesterday. My dad wasn't in, but the scheduling person had my name and "Pregnancy Confirmation". I had them take it out and rip down all the posted schedules then repost them giving me another reason for my visit. Then we didnt bill the test or my visit. hehe. I just have to make sure my mom finds out before my dad or I'll never hear the end of it.

I started off with sore/tingly boobs. They definitely look bigger. No nausea or vomiting. I'm more tired than I was but I've had a lot of gas/bloating/cramps, which I wasn't anticipating. That has probably freaked out the most since I am still so early and worried something is wrong.

Wow 41 pages already! I have no idea how I missed this thread...even when I was looking for it! My wife is due April 10th :happydance: I'm gonna have to catch up on this thread later.

Hey, welcome and congrats!
Haha that secret agent story made me laugh :) And I'm glad your dad is not your ob hahahah

Ugh, it's nearly 3am here and I'm awake with cramping. Kind of like AF, but a little different. Of course I made sure there was no bleeding, but hopefully this subsides so I can go back to sleep. :( it's making me feel queezy.

Thats how I was last Wed-Sat. This week they have subsided a bit but it's been hard getting and staying asleep then everyone once in awhile, I still get some major ones during teh day. :cry:

Welcome to the new joiners!

Sorry to those feeling cramping, it's not the most fun. I had some last weekend when I got my BFP but now they're gone. In some ways I liked having them because I knew things were happening. Now that I have no symptoms at all it makes me more nervous something is wrong!

Agree! Makes me worry and I think something isn't quite right. The cramps have lessened since last week but are still here on and off.

Welcome eidson :) I've never been able to find that group "Pregnancy Groups and Discussions" it's not on the forum jump list... so it's like it's hiding lol

Lol yes gassy and peeing lots here as well! Being really farty was one of the symptoms of being pregnant for me lol :haha:

Ditto! I never realized it was a symptom of pregnancy. I should have used it as an excuse earlier in life. ;)

Yay just got a call back from my ob! Hcg is multiplying normally :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
24 days till my ultrasound :D

I have a dumb question, did they take blood at your first appointment to figure this out? She gave me a script for blood work but didnt say when I needed to do it by. :shrug:

I am so glad I'm not the only gassy one! I work in a small office and my coworkers probably think I'm dying!!! :blush:

Amy, I too am considering a private scan; one of our local places has a deal on 2, thinking I could use one ~6 weeks just to tide me over to my 9-week with the OB, and the other at 15 weeks which is when they guarantee the gender. I hate waiting! :laugh2:

I am so glad I'm not the only gassy one! I work in a small office and my coworkers probably think I'm dying!!! :blush:

Amy, I too am considering a private scan; one of our local places has a deal on 2, thinking I could use one ~6 weeks just to tide me over to my 9-week with the OB, and the other at 15 weeks which is when they guarantee the gender. I hate waiting! :laugh2:

Ooooh! What a deal! DO IT! :)

Hey, welcome and congrats!
Haha that secret agent story made me laugh :) And I'm glad your dad is not your ob hahahah

Thanks!

The top 3 questions asked throughout my life;

1. Did he deliver you? (NO!)
2. Is he your doctor? (NO!)
3. Is he delivering your children? (NO!)

He and 2 other people are in his practice, 1 is like a family friend. So I spoke to the office manager yesterday (She's the one that was helping me keep it under cover) about how we're going to just request the 1 doctor every visit and if/when I go into labor she's not on, she'll come in if possible.

The one nice thing about having him be an OBGYN is my family is very open about anything related to the topic. I've had more period, sex, or vagina talk with my dad than you could imagine. My mom is a nurse practitioner so there are no medical issues too TMI in this family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->