**April Bunnies 2015**

Gosh you girls have been busy!!

Sorry for the sister issues girls. I don't have a clue what that's like but I feel for ya.

Northern that is horrible about that woman. The poor family.

Sorry I'm too tired to catch up completely. This has been such a long week and I'm so glad to be off tomorrow finally!

Rebecca: I think you're handling it well with your DH! Your son is so cute!

Last night I did a light workout. Very very light. Hopefully I can do a bit more today. Planning for 3 workouts a week, and maybe using the treadmill. My main meals have improved a lot but I snack on so much junk in between. Desperately want to slow down weight gain!

We had the NT test because it isn't invasive and there have been two babies - one immediate family and one slightly more extended, where there have been conditions incompatable with life. I felt we needed to know about that.

Also I had to be on high dose folic acid etc this time due to my diabetes.

Good news is my blood sugar is good at the moment. It didn't kick in until 16 weeks with dd2 so hopefully I have a little longer.

Rebecca: I think you're handling it well with your DH! Your son is so cute!

Last night I did a light workout. Very very light. Hopefully I can do a bit more today. Planning for 3 workouts a week, and maybe using the treadmill. My main meals have improved a lot but I snack on so much junk in between. Desperately want to slow down weight gain!

I agree! Im in the same boat!

So ready for my appointment on Thursday. Ive been feeling off this week. :/ definitely symptomless some days which psyche me out. I over analyze way too much.

I think I'm sick :-(

I just slept through THREE alarms on my phone so bad that it gave up on me and went to snooze on it's own each time. I feel terrible.

Gorgeous bump Amelie! I have bump envy as so many of you have big blossoming bumps and i only feel fatter with no real bump but u know it will come v soon lol

Perplexed I wish I could muster up some motivation to do some exercise! I used to walk 3 miles a day then when pregnancy symptoms kicked in I stopped as I get dizzy quick and feel terrible so I drive everywhere just now.

Northern get well soon. It's horrid being ill and pregnant I hope you get to rest today x

I have lurgy too. I am aching like mad. My parents are convinced I had slap cheek as a child but I am nervous to get my bloods back now...

Northern & Amelie, I hope you both feel better fast!

Amelie, your bump is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

Dini, I'm glad you finally get a day off. Hope you get plenty of rest.

MrsA, I'm the same, worrying so much between appointments. Let us know how everything goes!

I dread work today. Really thought I'd have a bit of energy back by now! :(

Northern I hope you feel better soon, I was sick a few weeks ago and it was awful. Try to get lots of rest!

Amelie, your bump is so cute, you look wonderful!

MrsA, I think a lot of us do that, and even though we know at this time our symptoms are supposed to subside we still worry. Maybe when we can finally feel the little one we will worry a little less?? Ha, probably not!

Tara, thanks, I am going to try! I work up with a bad headache and congestion, which is my usual this time of year, and I'm sure I'll deal with it the entire pregnancy as I don't want to take anything unless I have no choice.

Amelie- Your bump looks fantastic! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I hope it isn't fifths disease.

Northern- I hope you are feeling better soon. I know that I had some kind of short-lived sickness. But I just wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep all day Saturday. And then after sleeping well Saturday night, I woke up Sunday and it was gone. I hope you get better quickly as well.

MrsA- Sorry to hear your are dealing with some worry. It's hard not to worry sometimes. For me, my worries will start to go away and then I'll read something from someone on this site and it will start me up all over again. I'm sure everything is fine, though. Good thing you have an appointment coming up this week. That will help things I'm sure.

I get to call radiology again today to book my 20 week ultrasound. I told my husband that if they give me a hard time about it again, they are going to get an earful. He said he often calls back again and again and again until he gets someone who will work with him when they are difficult. But I'm hoping it will be no problem.

I'm tired today as my son had me up last night. I let him watch about 10 minutes of Spiderman last night, and he woke up at 3:30 AM crying saying that there was a spider in his bed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I checked for a spider. There was no spider to be seen anywhere. I told him it was just a dream, but he swore up and down it wasn't. So, I tried to bring him in our bed, but he didn't want to come in there. He still wanted to sleep in his own room. He wanted me to sit in there with him for a little bit. I did, but he wasn't going to sleep. So, I brought him in our bed anyway. He wouldn't go to sleep. He went back into his room. And it was on and on about this spider thing until he finally wore himself out and went to sleep at 5:30. I tried to explain to him this morning that sometimes you have dreams and you even dream you are in your bed, but it is still just a dream. I have searched extensively for a spider and found nothing. lol Thankfully, after that 2-hour spider scare, he slept in until 10 AM. I needed that! Whew!

Oh Rebecca those nights are so hard. It's hard at your DS's age to differentiate a dream like that from reality. I really commend your patience with him. When DD wakes me up in the night and is being unreasonable, that's my biggest challenge.

Dini, I did worry much less last time once I could feel dd moving all the time. It was so reassuring. Then I only worried when there was something specific to worry about (e.g. echogenic bowel on her 20-week us). :p

What a tough night Rebecca :( I hope he's more settled tonight for you :)

I've got my pregnancy pillow out already, MUCH earlier than last time!

hey ladies

I had my 12 week scan today, measuring 12+5 and all was well. No NT test, I declined as I got high risk results with DS and didn't want the stress this time - what will be will be.

Baby was wiggling around and swallowing - the pic isn't as clear as it was on the screen. :thumbup:

Attachments

• baby2twelveweekscan.jpg
    baby2twelveweekscan.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 5
Aw loveLy scan pic captain!!
Glad to hear baby is measuring well!

Captain your pic is wonderful! They are never as clear in the picture. But gorgeous regardless!

Ah! Was doing so good. I had random cravings today for things and ate them. I haven't kept any food down today. Oh well. I'm going to try again in a few and see what happens.

I went to a private screening of Private Violence today (the documentary is premiering on HBO tonight). We were warned about graphic images and things that were said, etc. and how we may need to take a break. I do a lot with domestic violence and dating violence. I volunteer, I advocate, I have spoken to victims, survivors, and children (most of the children I've spoken with are younger than 8). But my goodness. The documentary made me feel so many emotions at once that I was in tears the entire time. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->