**April Bunnies 2015**

Just had a small bleed :-( first in about 3 weeks. My body is just still being stupid and having a tiny bleed when AF is normally due. Baby is kicking and moving fine tho. Good thing I have my gender scan tomorrow!

Hey ladies. I'm sorry I've not caught up.

I've been suffering severe migraines lately and they are persistent. i almost can't move when dd wakes up crying. I went to get my eyes checked and got a new prescription for my glasses...but I was told that the difference is quite minor and even asked if there could be other reasons for the migraines. I guess I'll go see someone tomorrow...it's so hard to concentrate on anything and I feel so miserable and exhausted!

It'll probably turn out to be pregnancy related I guess. I do remember getting a lot of migraines in early second tri last time as well.

Migraines are the worst. Interestingly I haven't had many this pregnancy but when I do get them they are BAD. However, I do suffer from them almost constantly usually. Mine are due to having 6 concussions and whatever is going on in my brain is making them get worse over time. Oh joy. I see a neurologist for them. Usually I am on some pretty strong medications to make them go away as they last between 2 and 4 days (skip a few days and come back). Anyway... my point is, since I can't take my normal medications for them, I have learned that sitting in a dark room (even for 5-10 minutes) that is quiet helps. I also put a warm washcloth on my forehead and the back of my neck which also seems to help. I do not drink any caffeine for headaches or eat chocolate or anything like that. Just some options to try for you. Hope they get better!

Oh no Kirsty! Hope its all ok! Good luck at your scan!

So when I was pregnant with DD I could very distinctly feel where the top of my uterus was. I think I can feel it again and it is right at my belly button level. I thought it only got there at 20 weeks? Could I be measuring ahead?!? Thursday is never going to get here. I want a solid due date!

So when I was pregnant with DD I could very distinctly feel where the top of my uterus was. I think I can feel it again and it is right at my belly button level. I thought it only got there at 20 weeks? Could I be measuring ahead?!? Thursday is never going to get here. I want a solid due date!

At my wife's appointment last week her uterus was measuring right at her belly button...I think that's normal!

I hate how long ya'll have to wait...I feel so selfish that we've had 3 ultrasounds and you haven't even had one yet!! Just doesn't seem fair at all.

Mine is at my belly button too. It is generally supposed to be there at around 20 weeks, and about half way to belly button at 15. It's pretty normal in second pregnancies to measure higher earlier, or to measure higher then have it average out later on from what I've read :). I measured 15 weeks fundal height at 11w5d, and baby measured exactly spot on when I had an ultrasound 4 days later.

In a few minutes it will be only 2 weeks 2 days until my big 20 week ultrasound. I hope it goes by fast! I haven't had a massive hemorrhage (knock on everything wood) since Wednesday. I hope the big bleeds stay away. It's so scary.

I'm once again on the fence about my boy first name choice. I was going with Reed, but I still really like Finley! Middle names will be Nathaniel Joshua. So either Reed Nathaniel Joshua (My first and original choice) or Finley Nathaniel Joshua. I think Reed does sound better with them. Still set on my girls name (So probably I will have a boy, haha)

Kirsty have fun tomorrow :)
Sorry to read you've had blood again :(

Ladies with migraines I feel your pain :cry: I have migraines too. Can't wait for them to p*ss off :growlmad: I'm hydrated. Drinking loads of water and My urine is clear. The migraines come in the afternoons. It's summer in Australia and the heat isn't helping.

I second what other ladies have said about fundal height, mine was at my bellybutton at 16 weeks with DD2. I think it is about there with this pregnancy already :flower:

Sorry for the ladies with migraines.

Kirsty good luck with your scan.

I'm 15 weeks, yay!

Sorry to read about your bleed Kirsty. Hope everything is ok with you and baby. Must be so exciting to have your gender scan so soon!

I feel for those of you with headaches and migraines! I've had one or two really bad headaches this pregnancy and it is awful.

Happy 15 weeks Button! :)

In 11 hours I will hopefully know if I'm having a boy or girl!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaargggghhhhhh

The intelligender results are in. I'm supposed to be having a....girl!

Yeah absolutely. There is no way I could have thought that said boy. I read that girl results are more accurate than boys. Plus, that goes with the Shettles method. Looks like we may have an Adelaide after all!

That's exciting! Adelaide is a pretty name.

I had an appointment today and baby wouldn't cooperate with showing us gender which I was on the fence on anyway. Anomaly scan end of November.

Exciting northern! Can I ask what is this test and what do you have to do? I hope it's accurate for you xx

Kirsty what time is your scan? Good luck hope baby cooperates

Kirsty tonight? Argh so late lol

I just been looking at private gender scan offers here and one place is doing gender scan offer for only £37 tempting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->